Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Employment questions from ladies from jumpstreet

TheFlyOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
:crazy: Is it just me, or does anyone else get irritated when ladies ask about your employment and so forth right off the back. Good grief. Why is it immediately after we exchange names the first thing women say is "what do you do " as if it were programmed into the fibers of their cerebral cortex at birth? Sometimes they really pry and nag at it wanting to know every freakin detail...Its like, should I be faxing you my resume and current job description. I understand that its a part of gettin to know someone and I really don't mind telling them, but why does it come to their mind so soon..??? Do you guys give women this precious info at jumpstreet...?

Last edited:

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha. I wonder this too sometimes. I think if you have some really good C&F responses, you can avoid the actual answer.

Her: What do you do?
Me: I'm a professional surfer... Web Surfer!!! (Major geek points earned)

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Flyone & Charm,

Here's a ****y/funny line to say to a woman who interrogates you about your job----And I got it from of ALL people, RODNEY DANGERFIELD.

Woman: "Hey Rodney, what do you DO for a living?"

Rodney: "Me? Oh,...I get GUYS for your sister!"

...I shoulda KNOWN my favorite comedian was nothing but a Big Ole PIMP! LOL

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
I believe it's: "I arrange dates for your sister"

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she likes you and is trying to start a conversation. She probably doesn't know much about sports, or things you like so she starts asking about your job.

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are looking for providers and security, so thats why they ask.

I usually answer "Jockey" (there is a track nearby) or something equally ridiculous.

Or "Anything I want to"

lee36044

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell ... just tell them you are a mafia hit man! The ones looking for jerks will want to believe cause the idea of violence titilates them and the ones looking at finances will assume you have lots of dough! Of course it helps to be over six foot, well built and have the ability to look "mean" at will if you really want them to stop asking! Funny how none of them ever pursue details if you can fake that look when you use that line. :D Instant subject change ... usually to sex!:crackup:What's even funnier is how even the ones who buy into the story, and there are always a few, still want to hang out!

lee36044

Don Juan
Reaction score
WaterTiger said:
Maybe she likes you and is trying to start a conversation. She probably doesn't know much about sports, or things you like so she starts asking about your job.
Well honestly, if she's at that much of a lack for conversation fodder other than my employment ... especially if we've just met, I haven't done my part in finding other things to talk about either! But unless she just walks up and says hey! I like you, what do you do for a living? The only time questions like that seem to come up early is if it's one of her requirements as in: "If you don't have a good job, I don't have the time!"

On the other hand ... I can't blame any woman for disqualifying a potentiol partner due to lack or insufficiency of income early on! Because I qualify my potential partners for compliance with my standards as early as I can too. Unless it's just a few nights of pleasure in question, why wait and waste the time if she isn't going to be what I want?