Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Emotional Baggage

Spikes

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you say to a girl who pushes you away from touching her breasts or placing your hands down the front of her pants to touch her crotch after you have made out with her many times? Is this a sign of a lack of interest, even after they have initiated touching, kissing, and hand holding etc.? What if something from thier past makes it hard for them to trust men with thier bodies like this? What if they say that it takes them a while to open up this way, that they are vulnerable, and have had bad luck with guys in the past?

Thank You.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Spikes
What if they say that it takes them a while to open up this way, that they are vulnerable, and have had bad luck with guys in the past?
Tell her what you think. I would go something like this:

"I can really relate to how you feel. I was hurt in my past, too. But one day...I woke up, and the sun was shining on my face, and I realized that what happened in the past is just that: it happened in the past. I realized that, even though life doesn't have a rewind button, you have to move on and really live every day for what it's worth. Right?"

She'd probably give a "...yeah..." here.

And then I'd move on with:

"But, I have some great news for you. You can't have bad luck with me...because I don't believe in luck...and this isn't the past..."

And then I'd go for the kiss - and then progress to where she previously shut you down - and see if you're past the barrier now.

If she shut me down after THAT - it would be NEXT. :D

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by fragmentor
You went for it, she stopped you..... NEXT.
this is highschool. not a bar.

Spikes, girls work this way at this level. Chances are, she hasn't gone much farther than that. She's going to have to have a reason FROM HERSELF that she's ready to go along with it.

If you force her into it, or pressure her, or beg, all I can say is be prepared to find another girl in a few weeks or less.

Green Curse

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think your just not doing it for her and she doesnt wanna move forward with you just take it slow when your getting with her...