Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

email help! what do I say/do now, guys? clock's ticking.....

ogre

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
guys this is great - this girl placed an personal ad and she practically spelled out the DJ method for me!

so I replied, she sent a pic, (she is gorgeous. young slender blonde Russian.) I sent a pic, and she actually wrote back! Woo-hoo!

please tell me what to write. I need your help. Walk me thru this. Tell me what to write before I screw up again....

here is her ad, followed by emails:

======
I am young, intelligent, attractive woman. Somewhere along the way my life has lost its spice. Despite being surrounded by many great men, i feel lack of romance, complete abscence of that wonderful butterflies-in-your-stomach sensation, when you look at that special someone, feel his touch on your skin, his passionate kisses, that seem to make the Earth spin faster. Majority of you will most likely rush to offer great sex, endless orgasms, etc. NO ! No, gentlemen, that is NOT what i mean. In my opinion, sex is merely one of the ways of expressing emotions and feelings, it should not consume the entire relationship. My idea is being worshipped and admired by handsome, smart, MATURE (please, do NOT read could-be-my-father mature) man. You know, that Prince Charming every girl dreams of. Well, as a logicaly thinking, intelligent human being i aknowledge the fact, that the entire idea of Prince Charming is just a myth, a magic story our mothers invented to get away from reality. Nevertheless, i want that magic story, even if it is just for awhile. I have no doubt, that there won't be "happily ever after" as there is no such thing as perfect person. Eventually, i'll go on marrying Mr. Right Now instead of Mr. Right. And it's fine, the key there is to make the best out of any situation, and i will. But before it happens i wish to be swept away, be completely and utterly in love, so one day i can tell my little girl a story about Prince Charming from my own experience.

=====
my reply:

Finally! a woman who gets it. Let us break the cycle of hurt and sorrow and learn to find the love within ourselves and each other.

======
her reply:

[pic only, no words]

=======

my reply:

Ana!

with a face like yours you need no words. Yet you have said them all.

anyway I have to stop fooling around now and get back to pretending to work.

can we talk later?

Brian

[my pic sent]

======
her reply:

most certainly

ogre

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok guys, here's my attempt at plagerizing Player_supreme's dating 101:

I want to know how you managed to get it right when so many others never do - chasing after their desires but with no love in their hearts to give, one can never know true passion......

.....true passion is not just lust in the moment - it’s not even when you are touched so deeply that you find you give all that you have. It’s when you are touched so deeply you find things coming forth from within you that you never even thought possible. Have you ever felt that?

Wouldn’t it be amazing to experience this with someone?

It’s a single moment where time stands still yet an eternity of experience opens up before you waiting to be explored. A shaft of light illuminates what was darkness and every part of you comes alive, you can feel your heart lifting, awakening, ready for whatever comes next into your life!

You know......that first soft brush of the lips....so soft your not even sure you’ve been kissed yet. And its as if all the Passion that will be experienced in the relationship is enfolded in that one first special kiss just waiting to be explored......

.....And years later....it becomes a lifetime of knowing one another and that moment still lives on, never fading, but is forever in a single moment, and a single moment is forever. That powerful opening of the link between the girl inside the woman, and the woman inside the girl.

After all the hurt, the letdowns, the drama, the anxiety attacks, there still remains the part of the person that still believes. Now matter how dark the sorrow may be, in that moment it shall fade like the morning dew before the Light of Love.

So....... let's see what we can do about getting back that spice.....

-= -=-=-=-= -=

hope this works guys -'cuz I really haven't a f*ckin' clue what I am doing - except that whatever I WAS doing for the last 40 years don't work. I'm saving this draft and sending it in the morning - 24 hrs after my last reply - unless anyone wants to stop me or make any suggestions -

ogre

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
here is what she wrote:

Hmm, interesting, very interesting... Except, what i'm looking for should be short and memorable. I have already made up my mind on the person to marry. Although we have no passion between us, mostly because he's a very reserved person, introvert, 20 years senior me, i'm certain, he'll give me a great future, opportunity to fulfill my dreams and achieve my goals. Something that is much more important to me than my feelings. That is what's gonna be my real happiness. The rest is fleeting, ephemeral. But as i still haven't learned completely to supress my "bad" desires, i long for real, passionate love, just for a little while, just to have it, to experience it. After all, i am human, despite my ambitions and determination to become a great, accomplished person by any means neccessary.

+++++++++++

where is that weak-in-the-knees feeling?

what do I do now?

Help!

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THere is something wrong here....

If she is from Russia DO NOT mail her any money! It is a scam!

Get control of your emotions please

Doetzcoi

ogre

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
no, she is Russian but not FROM or IN Russia. We're in NY. a lot of Russians live here.