Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Einstein (1/2): gedankenexperimente

foxmulder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Albert Einstein was famous for a lot of things including his gedankenexperimente.
He would setup some experiment in his mind and he would try to imagine a reality-based outcome of the experiment in his mind.
If you can't imagine yourself talking to a female you like very much why not talk to her in your thoughts.You can change her personality to your wishes and even prepare yourself for the real thing.You can work out possible reactions of the imaginative woman to your words.

Example of a gedankenexperiment with a woman you've just met :

Don Juan (You): I find you very beautiful, Love-interest!!!
Love-interest (possibility #1): You can't be serious!!!
Love-interest (possibility #2): Go use techniques on someone else you assh*le !!!
Love-interest (possibility #3): Get lost dipsh*t !!!
Love-interest (possibility #4): Thank you Don,that's very nice of you to say !

4 possibilities that can grow to an infinite number of possibilities if you want.

Now you can decide which of the words she would say to you if the situation was real.

[This message has been edited by foxmulder (edited 02-19-2002).]

wutang180

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is just plain philosiphical BullSHlting

------------------
"the only risk that u take in life is not taking any risk at all"
( http://i.am/thesource )

foxmulder

Don Juan
Reaction score

[This message has been edited by foxmulder (edited 12-24-2001).]

Krynnster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Fox, just because Wutang doesn't like your posts it doesn't mean you should stop posting, okay?

I know a lot of people for whom this "self role-playing" works like magic. If you are the type of person who needs to be absolutely and 100 percent prepared for every possible scenario, then this method will work for you very well.

Hope this helps...

K.

------------------
"Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly" - The Dalai Lama.

[This message has been edited by Krynnster (edited 01-17-2001).]

mrblue1022

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah foxmulder, rememeber that building self confidance should be one of the priorities of every DJ. Wutang just has social issues he needs to work through. Keep up the good post man.

------------------
Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
-Dalai Lama

blacksun

Don Juan
Reaction score
I Liked your post.

When you are in an approach situation, you don't have time to decide.
You don't have time to think.
You instantly decide how to react based on the "library" of possible reactions which you have in your brain.
So if you don't have much experience, and therefore few known possible reactions, visualizing how to react smoothly on several answer can definetly help to make you more flexible and better

Actually I've read several times from successful people/coaches that visualizing how to perform really good will help you to become good.
Russian sport-stars use mental visualizing to prepare for the Olympic games !!!!
this is NOT philosophical BS, but an effective technique to achieve excellent performance which is used by successful people in lots of areas to prepare for : contract negotiations, sports, free speach, etc. why shouldn't it work for DJs ?

(the trick is that the brain doesn't make a such big differenc between real life and visualization. russian scientist found out that if you visualize some physical activity, that these muscles also contract ( even if you dont move ))

blacksun

Don Juan
Reaction score
it's similiar to reading field reports of Pickup-artists : as you read lot of them, it gives your brain more possible AND positive ways to react. by reading a lot of them and thinking about it, it will sink in your mind. and then at once when you look at a girl and think "****, I must say something funny" you'll be surprised to instantly say something you alread read somewhere before as seems to fit the case.

with visualisation you can accelerate that process.

terminator911

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I prefer not to think too much, I like to take action instead.

But good post though.