Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Egyptian Pyramids Are Electricity Power Generators?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this Likely to be true?

There is new RECENT evidence suggesting that this could be true.

I found some very interesting videos on this subject.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RT News = Factual news, exposing western propoganda

Anyhow lets not Hijack this thread, with Bible_Belts anx to grind with RT

The video claims, the great Pyrmaind was NEVER used for burial.. and no remains have ever been found in it.

There are hidden chambers that have now been discovered & some still remain to be discovered.

Actual copper wiring has been found in these chambers.. Also there are paintings of Egyptians carrying something that looks clearly like a battery.

I know there is a famous case of the Baghdad battery that was discovered some years ago, which proves ancient societies knew about electricity.

I don't know man, I feel like there maybe some truth to this story!

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RT News = Factual news, exposing western propoganda

Anyhow lets not Hijack this thread, with Bible_Belts anx to grind with RT

The video claims, the great Pyrmaind was NEVER used for burial.. and no remains have ever been found in it.

There are hidden chambers that have now been discovered & some still remain to be discovered.

Actual copper wiring has been found in these chambers.. Also there are paintings of Egyptians carrying something that looks clearly like a battery.

I know there is a famous case of the Baghdad battery that was discovered some years ago, which proves ancient societies knew about electricity.

I don't know man, I feel like there maybe some truth to this story!
Yes, at the very least you can say the pyramids had nothing to do with burial. The Pharaohs are buried in the Valley of the Kings.
Graham Hancock has a lot of interesting stuff on this topic.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, at the very least you can say the pyramids had nothing to do with burial. The Pharaohs are buried in the Valley of the Kings.

He certainly does.. I may look into some of his videos on YouTube

For all I know, he could be talking utter nonsense..

However what really piszes me off is, whenever you take an interest in an alternative point of view, that isn't typical mainstream BS

You get labeled a conspiracy theorist..

Its not that fukin far fetched to believe that ancient civilisations MAY have been considerably more advanced than we give them credit for!

Last edited:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

For I know, who could be talking utter nonsense..

However what really piszes me off is, whenever you take an interest in an alternative point of view, that isn't typical mainstream BS

Its not that fukin far fetched to believe that ancient civilisations MAY have been considerably more advanced than we give them credit for!

Maybe the RUSSIANS are to blame for me thinking this way! Lol

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RT NEWS is russian propaganda and fake news...

Wikipedia is an international source.

The pyramids were used to give labor to half of the egyptian population in perioud of the Nil River drought which paralyzed all agricultural activities for months.

So the King or Pharaoh have found that making Pyramids or giant templates was a good way to keep people in check and kill boredom.

If you were the King, what would you do if half the population couldn't work for half the year cause of natural disasters ? Pretty much make sure they busy to prevent them ''thinking you are a useless kid''.

Pyramids had barely any slaves working on them. Also, the surfaces were covered in Marble

SoulForge... RT News is like FoxNews... the inventors of Fake News and political media propagenda

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RT NEWS is russian propaganda and fake news...

Wikipedia is an international source.

The pyramids were used to give labor to half of the egyptian population in perioud of the Nil River drought which paralyzed all agricultural activities for months.

So the King or Pharaoh have found that making Pyramids or giant templates was a good way to keep people in check and kill boredom.

If you were the King, what would you do if half the population couldn't work for half the year cause of natural disasters ? Pretty much make sure they busy to prevent them ''thinking you are a useless kid''.

Pyramids had barely any slaves working on them. Also, the surfaces were covered in Marble

SoulForge... RT News is like FoxNews... the inventors of Fake News and political media propagenda

That is a matter of opinion.. I don't really watch RT but what I have seen of it... Sounds fukin spot on to me!

Who the fuk decides, what is fake news or true news.

I go with LOGIC.. And most Western media.. BBC, CNN, FOX, all sound like fuking lies and propaganda!

And for fuk sake.. This is not an Exclusive RT breaking story regarding the Pyramids..

Tons of other sources have come to this conclusion too.. Again.. Maybe the RUSSIANS influenced all these sources!

I'm not saying it is true.. It's a alternative theory based on some evidence..

No point going all out on RT like a bunch of paranoid fuks!

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is a matter of opinion.. I don't really watch RT but what I have seen of it... Sounds fukin spot on to me!

Who the fuk decides, what is fake news or true news.

I go with LOGIC.. And most Western media.. BBC, CNN, FOX, all sound like fuking lies and propaganda!

And for fuk sake.. This is not an Exclusive RT breaking story regarding the Pyramids..

Tons of other sources have come to this conclusion too.. Again.. Maybe the RUSSIANS influenced all these sources!

I'm not saying it is true.. It's a alternative theory based on some evidence..

No point going all out on RT like a bunch of paranoid fuks!
Yeah in the USA FoxNews invented it... than all medias were caught into it... CNN used to be credible until it felt to FoxNews level. Now, Media are just talking to ''clients'' and are in ''Crisis'' cause no body listen to them.

Anyways what's fascinating about Egyptian Pyramids... it's they are included in the Bible (Torah)... The Exodus.

More people believe from findings that the Egyptian Pyramids were made by skilled labor. The Greek of Ancient times were the first to mention ''slave''.

In a period called Middle Kingdom... The use of the Jews (Canaan) to build the pyramids are mentionned.

Also in Giza Pyramid, through nuclear/gaz/particle analysis... they found a new room... ''BigVoid''. I wonder what it is

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

For all I know, he could be talking utter nonsense..

It doesn't matter what people think.....esp. if they dismiss without having even looked into anything based on assumption.

Weigh everything and come to your own conclusion

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
No. They are a gigantic calendar, together with easter island and other manuments they make a line. This lines aligns with the sky at the point of zero, 36,000 years ago. It tells us something. Some say that it tells us about periodic cataclysmic events earth goes through regular cycles.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's completely false.

In the old and middle kingdoms, Pharaohs were buried in pyramids. In the New Kingdom, Pharaohs were buried in Thebes- where the Valley of the Kings is located.

You should really do your own research before blindly believing anything.

Reactions: Von