Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Easy To Ask Out

PANK

Banned
Reaction score
I think my head is screwed up today i went to a local mall and asked 3 girls out but it was easier to ask them out than actually make conversation, i still cant think of much to say appart from hi where can i get a coffe.hmmmmmmm i hope i can get this convo thing a bit better, how long should i be talking before asking these girls out .

ApocalypseCow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PANK
I think my head is screwed up today i went to a local mall and asked 3 girls out but it was easier to ask them out than actually make conversation, i still cant think of much to say appart from hi where can i get a coffe.hmmmmmmm i hope i can get this convo thing a bit better, how long should i be talking before asking these girls out .
Give us on some details about what you said. Did you actually GET the number or just ask? How long had you been talking to them? Where they cute?

PANK

Banned
Reaction score
Not particularly hot no numbers this is my first time outside clubs i have done this i talked for maybe 1 minute with them not long cuz my convo skills are bull fcuk but i figured i would try now and screw up rather than just wait till i improve in theory then screw up.I think that i may as well get some practical experience.

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What did they say when you asked them out? It doesn't appear that you spent enough time building rapport. Practice, practice, practice.

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Want to get better at convo. Just ask them questions about themselves...

Where do you go to school?
What are you studying?
Do you like that?
What do you want to do with that?
Do you live near here?
What do you think about it?
Where do you want to go?
Do you like coffee?
Tea?
Beer?
Vodka?

You see what I'm saying? You never have to worry about convo if you direct and control the situation...make her talk. I say just making an effort is the hard part...

PANK

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah yeah i like it mantius this was my first attemt i dont like hanging around too long asking crappy questions next time im gonna ask just a few more am gonna flirt a little more yeah its all good, The confidence thing thats ok getting rejected no problem just a few crappy questions til i totally start scoring. CHEERS oh one other thing i still dont know how long to keep up the small talk any suggestions???????

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what I'm saying G. Those questions are just something to pull from if you need to. Stay there no longer than like 3 minutes. 5 topz.

You're in you're out, no fingerprints left anywhere. You're golden.