"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Easy Kino

Frankie Poullain

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2004
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Girls are small. Small head, small feet, small hands. I swear some of them are one step short of being midgets. Honestly, how they can hold anything with their stumpy little digits is beyond me.. and here's my point.

A couple days back me and my friends were chilling out with some girls we knew, mixed group. Real relaxed, and I observed my friend use kino on this HB7. He used some neg-hit about how small hers hands were and completely disarmed her, then while she was still laughing, reached over to her hand and started to measure her hand like he was some expect, pressing his hand against hers, using more neg-hits and c+f.

Nothing aggressive, he was clearly still making fun of her, but this guy was all hands, like a frickin octopus. And she was completely into it. He had her presenting her wrist to him (positive body language.. ::)) and then moved on to her leg, again without hesitation. He placed his hand on her knee and then lifted her leg up to him. At no point did he move himself, it was all about making her come to him.

Now what I must stress was that this guy was in control all the way, assertive, didn't wait for her approval to initiate kino. Confident, like it was second nature to touch her, no stalling, just kept the kino going while making the girl laugh.

I'm not saying this will always work but next time you're in a group with some girls, try initiating this type of kino, at best you may strike a repor with the girl as she will associate your touch with all these positive feelings, but if this is not the case it will provide social proof that you are willing to express yourself (through kino) and that you are a man and am not afraid show this with a girl - a problem many AFC's may face.

With that said, measuring IL with girls may become easy.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

deeloo

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2002
Messages
167
Reaction score
0
good idea! One thing though, "you're hands are small" isn't a neg-hit.
 
Top