Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Easy Kino

Frankie Poullain

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls are small. Small head, small feet, small hands. I swear some of them are one step short of being midgets. Honestly, how they can hold anything with their stumpy little digits is beyond me.. and here's my point.

A couple days back me and my friends were chilling out with some girls we knew, mixed group. Real relaxed, and I observed my friend use kino on this HB7. He used some neg-hit about how small hers hands were and completely disarmed her, then while she was still laughing, reached over to her hand and started to measure her hand like he was some expect, pressing his hand against hers, using more neg-hits and c+f.

Nothing aggressive, he was clearly still making fun of her, but this guy was all hands, like a frickin octopus. And she was completely into it. He had her presenting her wrist to him (positive body language.. ::)) and then moved on to her leg, again without hesitation. He placed his hand on her knee and then lifted her leg up to him. At no point did he move himself, it was all about making her come to him.

Now what I must stress was that this guy was in control all the way, assertive, didn't wait for her approval to initiate kino. Confident, like it was second nature to touch her, no stalling, just kept the kino going while making the girl laugh.

I'm not saying this will always work but next time you're in a group with some girls, try initiating this type of kino, at best you may strike a repor with the girl as she will associate your touch with all these positive feelings, but if this is not the case it will provide social proof that you are willing to express yourself (through kino) and that you are a man and am not afraid show this with a girl - a problem many AFC's may face.

With that said, measuring IL with girls may become easy.

deeloo

Don Juan
Reaction score
good idea! One thing though, "you're hands are small" isn't a neg-hit.