"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Easiest Way to not let a guy ****block

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 23, 2004
Messages
385
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Josetown a.k.a Chocolate City Area
****blocking is so easy to deal with. All you gotta do is when a guy tries to talk to the gurl, say "I'll let you talk to her when I'm done! Simple as that.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

david90

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
423
Reaction score
0
I hope u don't run into me cuz ur method will fail. ;)
 

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2004
Messages
812
Reaction score
7
Location
back to Paris, missing the USA
Heyjose25points:

Sorry but I think your ideas are NOT very good.
Getting yourself walked all over or coming on TOO strong to defend your "territory" are both signs of insecurities and lack of control over the situation.

Actually I tend to believe that in this case, the girl does the choosing. It's like two or more guys are putting up similar "shows" and the girl picks who she likes the best.

"I'll let you talk to her when I'm done!" is just HORRIBLE, the girl will think :" Who the fvck does he think he is? And what does he think I am? Some kind of object that people take turns to use for conversations or other stuff???":rolleyes:
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

blue17

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2004
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
^^ agreed.

Just put urself in her shoes. Let's say there is an average-decent girl who starts a convo with you. You are talking with her...then suddenly an uber hot 9/10 chick comes and tries to join in. The average-decent chick says "I'll let you talk to him when i'm done." You think like "wtf, why does she decide who I can/can't talk to?!!" (of course u would have wanted to give the HB9 a try) but by that time the hot chick realizes it's not worth her time and moves on. That would really suck.....and a similar situation could happen if the roles were reversed. That line in general makes you seem very insecurr.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
The chumps you're better off just ignoring, because they'll tuck tail and walk away. The more aggressive guys you're better off befriending, at least in a cursory sense (low-level sports bonding usually works, or find them a girl of their own LOL).
 

Nightbreed

Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2003
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
South coast
I find the best thing to do is follow the manouvere I designed that I call...

Mack The Knife.

Named after a great song though that has nothing to do with its content.

See, this guy who is trying to poach the girl, he's out to get you, stop you, take you out (of the equation - not to dinner) so he gets the girl. He is the enemy, the threat, the proverbial knife.

Mack him.

Not as in kiss him!

But I mean charm him, bond with him (not in the oh you are superior way), make him like you, or at least make him have to PRETEND to like you.

If he doesn't he will look like the assh*le he so patently is in front of the girl and she won't like him.

If he does pretend to like you, your stock value goes up in front of the girl because you can get the attention from girls and guys and she'll likely want some of it back.

And even if neither of you get the girl, as long as he's not the patent assh*le you may have found yourself a potential wingman.

And if he gets her (hey win some lose some, we can handle anything even losing!) then at least he's likely to put a good word in for you even if by accident by saying how great you were but somehow he pipped you to the post.

REMEMBER: The true warrior rarely needs to use his weapons, he evades and confuses the enemy, into weaker positions, or into his own alliances.
 

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
1,278
Reaction score
8
Location
Canuckistan
Originally posted by Heyjose25points
You could just laugh at the guy.
Believe me, most of the lame-ass cok-blokkers I've been coming across have been extremely lame and laughable. The one guy who seems to keep blokking me, even the girl I'm with is laughing at the moron. I mean, this guy is pathetic and it's so obvious what he's been trying to do it's pathetic - he's like a little boy. I swear, alot of these idiots just end up blowing themselves out of the water.
 

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
293
Reaction score
0
Location
Midwest USA
The thing you have to watch about befriending another guy is not looking like you're kissing his ass or supplicating or increasing his value. I've tried to befriend dudes by acting friendly and giving them a genuine compliment. I could see the girl's attention immediately go to him like, "wow, even the guy I've been talking to thinks he's cool." It's like giving him status without him even earning it, just because he's trying to cut in on you. How AFC and beta is that??

Also being all friendly to the dude can backfire when he just acts indifferent and blows you off while zeroing in on the girl. And you can't get all mad that he blew you off, because that looks even more pathetic and gives him higher status. "Oh waaa, he didn't acknowledge my presence and friendliness! I NEED him to acknowledge me!"

After re-reading some AMOG posts here and on mASF, it seems like "befriending" the guy means being more C&F and playful with him. You're friendly but playing with both the girl and this other dude, which is still alpha. Dealing with his actions seems smoother this way because if the dude still acts indifferent, there is no obvious abrupt transition into making fun of him and pointing out what he is doing--you're there from the get go.

Humor is hard to get around, disarms a person, and sucks him in. I remember all of the psychological dominance games certain acquaintances in high school used to play. They would make fun of people like me to the extent where they were pointing out realities and weaknesses but could just cop it off as "joking" if I got mad. humor is a powerful weapon.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
545
Reaction score
14
Personally I let the attempted blocker talk all he wants. They usually talk themselves out of the convo because once you have stopped talking and he says something dumb the girl will just stop talking and stare at him making him flee.(Most blockers are cowards anyway.) And I'm not above poking fun at him, subtly of course just to reinforce that he is a loser.(Its either that or allow him to be seen as competition or even an equal :p)

My personal favorite is a stun I pulled when this guy had basically been following me around, trying to hit on all the women I had been talking to. I don't know why he did it, but idiots and logic just don't come in on the same boat. So he is approaching while I'm talking to this girl I have been working on and am about to close. I see him coming and just about when he opens his mouth not even looking at him I point and say "Hold that thought." He freezes waits while me and her talk, standing there like a geek. Then he chimes in "May I now?" My reply "If you have to ask no."
He looks hurt, and the girl says "Grey Fox!"(Obiviously not my real name.) Like I did something wrong, so I took her by the hand and placed her right in front of the geek and said "I don't want to hear it, but I bet she does." Is a ****y tone, while she is getting a good look at this guy and realizing that she is about to lose me for that. I start to walk away when I hear "Grey Fox wait!" As she comes to get me, I take her by the arm and point at a couple of friends and say I think we are next for beer pong and leave the room, the blocker left to his lonesome.(As it should be for any guy who blocks.) And yes I made the close I wanted :)

The moral of the story is this: How you deal with the blocker is up to you, just realize that he intends to ruin your game. He can never get a girl himself and consciencely or unconsciencely will seek to ruin every other guys chances just so he won't be alone to suffer. You can try to be civil and polite but they are not good social creatures, they seek to ruin a good time. I obiviously did something most DJs would shy away from because they prefer more subtle moves, me I have that whole Alpha male desire to dominate what ever I do so I hate it when people try to be a contender. Also having this guy ruin my other leads that night made me decide that diplomacy was dead. So I shut him down hard, and after sticking the girl with a me or him descion. She was smart enough to pick me. So for you this means to realize that they are going to kill your game, so you have to shut them down. How you do it is up to you. If some girl is stupid enough to let this guy get in the way after you shut him down then she is just stupid enough to be with him. Remember the Delta wolf never gets to eat first, the Alpha Wolf and the rest of the pack get the meal and he gets the scraps. Taking that out of the nature metaphor that means you DJs go out and pick up the women you want, the blocker is left to the scrape the bottom of the barrel or its nothing at all.


-Grey Fox
 

joecollapoppa

Banned
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
Ha Ha yall all dont know

To ****block, just start a conversation with the guy or ask them both what they talkin about. to stop ****blockers just tell them in front of the girl that they are ****blocking you from scoring with the girl you are with. Be as real as possible. he'll get the point. the girl depending on her personality will laugh or be mad, so use this if you really tight with the girl
 

Marty

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2004
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Age
66
Location
Jacksonville,Florida
Didn't I see you guys in a National Geographic Doc?

Good grief!Territory,turf,****block(think my dad had that before he had his prostate removed).The entire set of behaviour is like alpha male baboons at the watering hole.
I usually end up talking to the dude,if he's cool,I'm cool,if she ends up with him,so what?It's only a broad,if she's impressed by whatever this guy had she probably wasn't worth my time anyway.
I was dumped on a date once when I was 18,hurt like hell,but you know what?Her taste in guys sucked.I saw the stupid broad 15 years later,she looked like hell and was on her third marriage.
Who needs the game?
Like Ludacris says,"Forget the game,I speak the truth..won't stop till I get them inthey birthday suit"
 
Top