Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Earn a lot of money

RestUnknown

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm currently employed at a company where I make twice the average of my country per month.
I don't have any diplomas that are really worth anything besides a bachelor in law (so I can be
an assistant to a lawyer or something like that). I got this diploma at the age of 21, and by then
I didn't really know what I wanted to do in life. At my current age of 29, I can say law doesn't interest me the slightest. That's why my current job is something completely different, I was very lucky to land this job as it's something I absolutely love doing.

The margin with my current job is that I can get to a maximum of 3 times the average of my country
by the end of my career. But to be honest, and although I'm very grateful, I feel I have more in me.

As said, I'm currently 29, single, no kids (and never will), no debt, no loans to pay off. With the job I currently have, I do get a fair amount of time off. During this time off I have a second job as a waiter.This gets me another 700 euros extra per month. Decent nonetheless, but could be better.

I think the only way to really earn a lot of money (i.e. 5 figures after taxes per month) is to own a business. The problem is I just don't know what I could do. I'm very good with my head, but not so good with my hands. Stocks are not for me, I simply don't have the knowledge (nor the interest to learn it).

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm currently employed at a company where I make twice the average of my country per month.
I don't have any diplomas that are really worth anything besides a bachelor in law (so I can be
an assistant to a lawyer or something like that). I got this diploma at the age of 21, and by then
I didn't really know what I wanted to do in life. At my current age of 29, I can say law doesn't interest me the slightest. That's why my current job is something completely different, I was very lucky to land this job as it's something I absolutely love doing.

The margin with my current job is that I can get to a maximum of 3 times the average of my country
by the end of my career. But to be honest, and although I'm very grateful, I feel I have more in me.

As said, I'm currently 29, single, no kids (and never will), no debt, no loans to pay off. With the job I currently have, I do get a fair amount of time off. During this time off I have a second job as a waiter.This gets me another 700 euros extra per month. Decent nonetheless, but could be better.

I think the only way to really earn a lot of money (i.e. 5 figures after taxes per month) is to own a business. The problem is I just don't know what I could do. I'm very good with my head, but not so good with my hands. Stocks are not for me, I simply don't have the knowledge (nor the interest to learn it).
Things are changing quickly! Fintech (financial technology) is booming!

If I were you, I'd pay close attention!

RestUnknown

Don Juan
Reaction score
Things are changing quickly! Fintech (financial technology) is booming!

If I were you, I'd pay close attention!
Do you mean cryptocurrency? If so, any promising coins besides BTC? I do have the feeling I missed that boat though and stuff like that is not made for me, those newsreports that it's going to crash and the other it's going to rise. My emotional status is not good for that...

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score

you want business ideas? imo websites, traffic, selling digital products, but it will take you couple years to make profit

endurmancer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm new around here so I hate to be all about the biz, but then it's what interests me. You can PM me about what your skills & schedule are and I'll "give" feedback.

Notice the quotes around "give": business is all about value, reciprocity, etc. When you're talking to people about ideas and what they can do, and "giving" feedback, you're actually laying groundwork for mutual understanding and potential to "work together" aka co-benefit one another.

And I feel you on trying to figure this out: I've got a bunch of "tech" detailed, in notebooks and across systems, accumulated from encountering problems and...it's stuff valuable enough that it can sell, but it has to be developed first. I've been in and out of YUUGE companies (helped make them that way) and find myself getting back to basics and into trenches to begin building my own machinery/infrastructure for business done my way.

It is TOuGh!