Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

each girl is a new adventure... a new episode!

PIPE-DJ2002

Don Juan
Reaction score
thats the way i now look at them, as if im going to experience a whole new episode/adventure when approaching a girl, an episode in which I AM the main character, and she is the lucky one to be part of it.......

think about it, every day u can create ur own adventures, and u can change ur personality on each, till u find the one that works.... for the sake of practice.

but there is more, think that the drama of the episode is U, doing the approach, fighting for all those poor AFCs that are not approaching girls and should be

only then ull see that u are not alone in this world, and that all the poor AFCs in this world have put their hopes on you, cuz u are the man!....

and u cant betray them.....

SO MAKE A STAND RIGHT NOW....

AND SAY THE PLEDGE OF ALLIEGANCE OUT LOUD..... NO LONGER UR INHIBITIONS WILL KEEP U STUCK, U ARE NOT ALONE, U ARE NOW FIGHTING FOR ALL THOSE MAN WHO ARE NOT APPROACHING GIRLS, GETTING LAID, WHATEVER, AND SHOULD BE.... THIS IS UR DAY....

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent advice...I've been going out a lot lately to get used to approaching women, and I can relate to your words. Tomorrow when I go out, I'll remember your advice.

Bartlock

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool tip.

------------------
:::::::::::::::::::::::::
No, try not... Do or do not... There is no try.
Master Don Yoda