Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dumping a chick - What a feeling!

MuscleDude

Banned
Reaction score
Guys I know there are a lot of people here trying to get the chick. I just dumped this really hot chick this week and man what a feeling! Never really dumped a hot one before but man it felt so right. The knockouts always do it to us guys, but we never do it to them. It was awesome. I felt like I was in complete control. Wasn't mean or anything. I bet this chick wants me 10 times more than she did last week. Dump a a scorching hot chick and see how you feel.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice. Now go and find another hot one to go with.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why did you dump her? whoo man I tell you..I dumped a Gorgeous honey before..and I tell she put a new meaning to the phrase "hell hath no fury than a woman scorned(or rejected)

I always get the same High whenever I go to a strip club and reject all the honies..they always take it personally

One time there was a $1 dance..and this stripper kept asking me if I want a dance and I said no!

hahah she must have felt ugly cheap that day

MuscleDude

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by crazykid
Nice. Now go and find another hot one to go with.

Already working on it dude. And she is friends with the one I dropped! Freakin sweet!

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would dump a hot girl only if she reveals something very unpleasant about herself during casual conversation. In my AFC days, I would give such a woman the benefit of a doubt only to have her blow ME off for something trivial.
HBs have a double standard. They're totally deluded that the "power to choose" only applies to them. Hence, they believe they can get away with anything as long as they still have their looks.

Pitiful.

MuscleDude

Banned
Reaction score
I will tell you guys one thing that I believe belongs in the Hall of Fame. Howard said it on his radio show years ago and I think truer words were never spoken. It has helped me immensely over the years -

"How do you get a scorching hot chick like Pamela Anderson? Ignore Pam and hit on her best friend right in front of her!"

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MuscleDude
Guys I know there are a lot of people here trying to get the chick. I just dumped this really hot chick this week and man what a feeling! Never really dumped a hot one before but man it felt so right. The knockouts always do it to us guys, but we never do it to them. It was awesome. I felt like I was in complete control. Wasn't mean or anything. I bet this chick wants me 10 times more than she did last week. Dump a a scorching hot chick and see how you feel.
This is all good if you dumped her for legitimate reasons and not because you were afraid she would dump you first.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah, dumping.
It's fun isn't it?
Yes.

This is how all the hottest chicks enjoy choosing over the guys.
Keep it real though!

I love it when some random teens come and grab my àss or something as subtle as that.. There's that total control and "no way you are going to get me" feeling. Gotta love it. ;)

they always take it personally
This is really often true.
They are used to get all the guys they like and can't take rejections.

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pamela Anderson is jacked-up skank....

but I know what Howard means...he's right ('cept about Pam...)

silverdog

Don Juan
Reaction score
High 5s muscle dude ;) thanks for that bud lol