Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

duke007's Boot Camp Journal

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Reaction score
Duke007, have you tried to get your guy mates to hook you up with some chicks you know? Since clubbing has yield much results for you perhaps getting a bud to hook you up with some random might be an idea? I haven't ever had a relationship with some random club girl, anyway girls that **** you after knowing you for 30 minutes aren't relationship material in my opinion.

**** knows what your dream means, maybe some Sigmond Freud types can you help you out there. Things seem to happen when you're not planning them for some reason I've found. Don't let being a virgin frustrate you. Are you only going after the real cuties, Like 8+ types? Anyway keep at it, persistance is the key. At least your trying unlike a fair few people on here. 68 approaches so far? Pretty good. Keep it up dude! Late night shopping now, go out into the field tonight!

WBAFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
You've put me in a good mood....last night I was ready to launch into a huge rant about my lack of success.
But my statistics read 68 approaches for only two dates (which barely count because the girls had no sexual interest anyway).
Whoa What happened to no ranting about lack of success.

I'm an Australian as well and gave the Boot Camp a shot as well a few months back(you've gotten way further then I have). And will have another shot to after exams. Exams are way more important then boot camp because I want to get into a decent uni like Monash. Anyway in Australia most bf/gf relationships are made through connections with people you know (e.g. your friend’s girlfriends friend).

All I can recommend is if you really want to get laid you should learn a few patterns, you can find them at ASF and other such places. I don't really like having everything in my head but it's a good confidence booster. Or go on a holiday, seriously if you went to any other country in the world(maybe not Afghanistan) you'd probably have more success.

Another thing I recommend is going to Melbourne International Airport(I assume you live in Melb) , touristy places or local tourist clubs to try and get some because foreigners seem to be a lot more friendly. Music Festivals are also a great place but I don't know how much you like the scene(Earthcore, Falls Festival...) because there are a whole lot of horny chicks. Try to find a wing who isn’t afraid to learn (watch the hoobie and I am the something video) go out and use the opener they used and the patterns with your friend and you should be able to get a few digits.

And you’re defiantly not the only virgin in Australia over 18. I’m in the club as well.

I was getting a bl0wjob from some hot random girl, but then after a short while she got bored and said I should finish myself off.
LOL. What the hell.

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyway in Australia most bf/gf relationships are made through connections with people you know (e.g. your friend’s girlfriends friend).[/b]

I know....doesn't this really suck? It's barely a step above arranged marriages in small villages if you ask me.
Originally posted by BigWillyStyle
Duke007, have you tried to get your guy mates to hook you up with some chicks you know? Since clubbing has yield much results for you perhaps getting a bud to hook you up with some random might be an idea?
This is an excellent course of action but there has never been a real opportunity. I have my main group of friends who I've hung out with since 1995, and none of us have ever been too good with the ladies.

One of the guys has all Indian friends, but he won't let me meet the girls because "I know too many secrets about him" and he's afraid I'll ruin his reputation in some way. (The bastard wiggled his way out of a 21st party because he knew I was preparing heaps of funny stories for a speech). It wouldn't matter anyway though because for those of you who know about Australian curry girls, pigs would fly before a white guy would hook up with any of them.

The other guy (who missed his chance to get laid) is getting more and more female friends because he's doing a marketing course. I've suggested in the past he invite some of them out with us but he never will. He says I'll just try to "Don Juan" them. This would be fair enough if he was interested in a particular girl but he just seems so territorial.

Some other friends don't know too many girls except for their mates girlfriends.

I think I fell out of the "system" by doing a University course with little to no women. And when I did have some classes with HBs I put all my attention onto girls who I later found out had boyfriends. I've been out of fulltime study for half a year now. School and college/univeristy in my opinion is KEY to progress. And if you are doing engineering/information systems/rocket science be sure to take some electives in humanities.

Originally posted by WBAFC Whoa What happened to no ranting about lack of success.
Haha yeah I decided to after all :)

Originally posted by WBAFC All I can recommend is if you really want to get laid you should learn a few patterns, you can find them at ASF and other such places.
Hmm are you really sure about the value of patterns? I've always thought ASF style patterns were even more Americanized than other seduction styles. Do you have any particular patterns you've had field success with?

Good luck with your exams mate...make sure you make the most of schoolies. I now regret being an AFC during that period of my life.

And don't worry guys I sure as hell haven't given up...just going through a rough patch at the moment. I still have plenty of fight left in me so stay tuned for something more positive! :cool:

Seraph

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
THE MAN WHO THINKS HE CAN: If you think you are beaten, you are, If you think that you dare not, you don't, If you'd like to win, but you think you can't, It's almost certain you won't. If you think you'll lose, you've lost, For out in the world you'll find, Success begins with a fellow's will, It's all in the state of mind. If you think you are outclassed, you are, You've got to think high to rise, You've got to be sure of yourself before You can ever win a prize. Life's battles don't always go To the stronger or faster man, But soon or late the man who wins Is the man who thinks he can.

Duke man, you can't get too down about this. You shouldn't look at what you don't have right now, you should look at how far you've come. Think back to how you acted/felt/looked like a year ago. Would you really prefer to go back to that? Or do you like the way you are now? I know it's rough not having a large amount of sucess, but you should try to focus on the positive aspects that have come about as a result of this bootcamp. You're more open, not afraid to talk to random hot girls in public, bigger (muscle-wise), healther, etc etc.

68 approaches and only 2 dates might sound bad, but would you have really done those 68 approaches a year ago? Can you name 5 of your friends that would have approached that many girls in such a short amount of time? Although you aren't seeing the returns yet, you are improving. Not just in your game, but overall as well. You can't expect to sit around and have the ladies flock to you, if you really want something you have to work hard at it. It isn't going to be easy, but nothing worth anything ever is. Victory will taste that much sweeter (wink wink :D ) when you think back to all the stuff you have gone through over the course of this bootcamp. Remember, focus on improving yourself and you will get to a point when the girls notice you for the great catch that you are. There will be an oppurtunity or two for you to shine. And you know what? I think that you'll be confident and capable enough to seize the day, to take advantage of that moment. Why spend time worrying over what you don't have/haven't done when you could be doing something fun/improving yourself? Keep at it mate, never falter.

- I want something sweet to die for, to make it beautiful to live

-I'd rather lose my life than hesitate

- I know I can, be where I want to be. If I work hard at it, I'll be where I want to be.

Focus. You believe and you can achieve.

Disu

Reaction score
Duke007 Glad I could help...

Just a few points - I've been fvcking around for the past few hours and need to get back to work.

Coupla things I've thought of:

- You’re thinking of doing subjects with humanities to get chicks? Hahaha totally know the feeling. In fact, my lecturer [female] was pleading with me to enroll in her ‘Women in Southeast Asia” history class, even describing all the ‘hot’ girls etc. [teacher’s pet] I was tempted but passed, that’d be lame.

- Look, if you’re doing engineering or some other blokey course whose only female element includes burly fem-beasts than I sympathize [I don’t do engineering btw]. But look, It’s most probably a case of ‘grass-is-greener’ – trust me, I’m doing a combined degree, one half is Arts and yikes, it seems every class I enroll in [and trust me, the % hot chick factor is a hi-priority when I enroll in classes] – there’s not as much talent as I expect/desire – I see heaps of HBs walking around the uni lawn and I constantly wonder: ‘which class is she in? – arts? I’ve checked them all out…. Argh!” where is this mystical HB subject?! . It’s a case of grass-is-greener – hunt HBs in your spare time. My desire for HBs amazes me.

- AFCs getting GFs just by sitting on their arses? Totally. It could p1ss you off, or it could make you smile – they’re wasting their time on an AFC when You know you’re better, faster, cooler, smarter. But most of the time, the GFs these guys will get, well… they’ll deserve ‘em. I dunno about you, but most AFCs I know have… well I’m pretty reasonable about this [in tolerating others GF standards] but I’d rather get with a scorchingly hot HB for one night than waste my time in the cloying warmth of a comfortable r’ship with an UG/mediocre girl. Trust me, I get that – I sometimes pine for a r’ship – but it’s not worth it. You go clubbingYou’re having fun – for yourself only – if they want some, good. No? whatever…Get real, and remember that you love yourself first, focus on bettering yourself – not just in getting chicks, but in all areas of your life, in closing the gap between self-ideal and current self-perception, in chasing your dreams first. The girls will follow, there’s something about a man who doesn’t need women, who chases his own dreams, his own desires, - he gets the chicks. Ironically, if you chase chicks, if that’s your goal – it gets more elusive. Chase your dreams first,

- Female Friends – How Do I Get Some? [Note: Female Friends NOT potential fvcks]
I had no female friends at the start of this year. None. I thought, fvck, where? And how come I don’t have any? My advice is this,
1. Personality [I get the impression you’re fine here – u totally don’t need this but this is what has worked for me - Im just saying]. Cultivate the friendly, zany [if it works for you], honest, funny [don’t force it], generous, playful attitude and treat them like guys [except don’t discuss sports or cars overly] or as you would your female cousin or sister.
2. Prairie – You’re gonna have to find ‘em. This is what I did. I enrolled in a class at the beginning of session, noticed this chick HB7, did the ‘look-at-her-while-imagining-her-at-end-of-love-pump’ gaze [I can do it, cos I’m not a seedy looking guy – comes across as ‘wow, you’re so interesting’] sat next to her next tute, started to chat. Class finished, invited her to lunch with me. What she didn’t know was that I actually decided to quit that class, I told her I had a ‘clash’ but told her it’d be great to have lunch with her ‘same-time next week.’ …
3. It’s kinda like you’re trying to get with her –except
A] you’re patient – GO into the friendzone – don’t move fast, build a r’ship
B] but don’t give her the impression you’re trying to get with her, she’ll be confused. Treat her like a guy, shoot the breeze.
C] If you’re going for female friends, use the ‘amazing-connection’ spiels, and guy perspectives, funny-stories, [if u can tell ‘em], ask for advice [their advice usually sucks – but gives you an insight into the female mind] – I’d personally recommend telling funny stories about your ‘romantic adventures’ – If this pays off, it will definitely make her whinge about her own – u can pick up some tips [not from what she says, from her behaviour]
4. Who cares about getting female friends? A lotta players don’t have female friends [and much more AFCs] but trust me, it can pay dividends, it has for me. Use ‘em for social proof, intro to their hot friends, kino [as in friendly hugs], and ‘experimenting’. You don’t have to be a fag by doing this. Guy friends are better, female friends aren’t bad! Mindset = Females are interesting creatures
Result? From no female friends to me sitting on the uni lawn, the only guy surrounded by three girls HB6s and up for the rest of semester plus other stuff. And I’m not in any of their classes.

- HBs ALWAYS HAVE BFs. This is the thing, I think. HBs don’t let go of a BF until they get a firm grip on another one. Honestly, I think they abuse the definition of BF – they could be breaking up.

- Every HB has got to have one – at our age it’s part of their image. They get snapped up so quick. Solution? Steal ‘em, or preferably, get the inside goss – move in. This means making friends with guys and gals with HB friends.

- Think about making friends with more guys who know hot chicks.

- Hunting Grounds – sometimes I see total AFCs with cute HBs? How? My theory… it’s about who you know. Average guys pick up naturally if they've got access to HB mating grounds. In OZ, chicks meet boyfriends primarily through friends/work/or when thrust into a new environment with a lot of other people. Again, I stress my own hunting grounds principle / ‘who you know’. Work at a cool retail store [say fashion] or a coffee place, [bartend? - that'd be awesome] or even a bookstore [lol]... somewhere you’re sure to encounter heaps of the chicks you want. Regularly. Hah, I’m probably going to sound gay saying this but – I did an acting course. HBs - period. Find your own niche/s. "shop somewhere else" - that's where you'll find your GF.

- Dreams are a way that the subconscious deals with the issues going on in your life. I wouldn’t presume to think they have an exact meaning – except what is obvious…

- I agree with Seraph in that you should stop for a sec and assess. Trust yourself, You are way better off then you were before if you can now approach total strangers [and females at that] and pull off an approach. But look, DJ'ing is a 'whole' philosophy, tis not just about chicks. It's about achieving success and enjoying developing yourself in ALL areas of your life. I don’t think I need to say this but just want to mention … remember. All the changes, the work-outs, the forcing yourself to change behaviour, to approach, to become a DJ.

It has benefited you, not just in getting chicks [and if you’re complaining about lack of success, then think of it this way – how much of a better, more confident, more attractive person are you now than before you started this self-discovery journey? Stuff the chicks… you’re doing it for yourself] but, I would guess, in all areas of your life – relating to people, respecting yourself, seeing that the world isn’t a big-bad place, that shyness is an excuse. Trust me, or even better, yourself – You are better off. Chick or no chick…… Yet.

- Closing: My advice is this – the advancements you’ve taken responsibility for in your life are yours to own. You’re not doing it to get girls, repeat that. You’re doing it to be the best man you can be and have a fvking awesome time while you’re at it. And that’s what, in my humble, inexperienced opinion, is what will naturally attract the girls that are HB and nice. Eventually :)

- what happened about uni?

- Fvck – for a smart guy, its not smart staying up till 2am – especially when cramming. I think it was worth it tho – I cannot sleep :) I’ll be back in two weeks. Try to get yourself laid but don’t stress about it.

- It's what you do [that makes you interesting] that initiates you into who's who [it's hunting grounds and who you know] which, I think will help ya better your game/life.

oh, and chicks as overrated :)

Look forward to your next post...

Last edited:

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
New report starts below

There will be an oppurtunity or two for you to shine. And you know what? I think that you'll be confident and capable enough to seize the day, to take advantage of that moment.
Hey Seraph, great advice. My good friend told me pretty much the exact same thing last night! I don't doubt that I'm much better for the experience and will be able to step up when it matters. And besides, bootcamp has been damn fun! I've been put in so many interesting situations in the past couple of months that never would have happened if I played video games all day.

It's about the journey, not the outcome.

And Disu, sh1t dude I thought you had to get back to work! Chuffed though that you spent so much time to type out some golden advice.

Firstly, I already have my bachelors degree in Information Systems and started out this year doing Honours. I quit in June for various reasons (illness contributed) so have been out of the system for a while now. My full time job starts in April 2005.

About doing a humanities subject...yeah that would be lame if you went just for the chicks. But if I could go back in time I'd definitely look into joining some psychology and history subjects to better round out my Uni experience. They sound really interesting and it's a shame I've left without getting a taste.

And what you said about AFC friends with chicks is spot on. I have some friends who've been tied down with mediocre girls since high school who would no doubt love to do what I'm doing.

True about mating grounds too - unfortunately I missed that clothing store job and need coffee machine experience to work at a coffee shop (I can learn...tightarses! :)). My uncle has opened a few doors for me at a television station to do casual shiftwork. This sounds pretty appealing.

good luck with exams!

--------------------------------------------------
On Friday night I went to a small party with the extended group of high school friends. As has been recommended several times, social circles seem the best way to meet chicks. So this party came about at the perfect moment.

To give you an idea of my relationship with this group I should say I've changed a LOT since high school. I was quieter and known for being the harmless but friendly guy with absolutely no seduction skills.

I see some of these guys semi-regularly in one-on-one situations but when everybody is together it feels like high school again. One of my closer friends commented later that nothing has changed in the slightest. I'm taking steps toward self improvement but it seems like everyone else is just drifting along as the years go by.

So no matter what I've become in the meantime, everyone still has a pre-conceived impression of me. It doesn't help when everyone greets me with, "Hey, it's the Lady Killer! Watch out girls!" I don't know how this nickname became so established when only one close friend knows about bootcamp. Still, I remember briefly talking to one or two about my more confident mindset late last year, and some stories have surely leaked without my knowledge. It will be unbearable at my 21st!

Be careful who you share your DJism with guys!

It's hard to tell how much of this is sarcasm and how much is just affectionate jibing. But based on their opinion on me from high school there must be a running joke going behind my back about my "exploits". Problem is they only have snippets of info about my DJing and haven't seen me parade any hot women in front of them. I admit that if I was them I'd find it uproariously funny as well. :D :( My closer friends "get it" and respect me for it though.

So unfortunately I can't help but automatically regress into my AFC self in this environment. Does anybody else get this way?

10 minutes into the party I'm chatting with my mate's girlfriend and she asks for my number to invite me to someone elses party next week (will be overseas though...damn). Her phone is out and then I hear stuff like, "Hey look out...the Lady Killer is trying to steal your girlfriend hahahah" Sure I play along but my mood is already faltering a little.

There were only a few new people at the gathering, but right from the start I could tell there were some divisions forming. For example, the host invited three people from his work - a cool Asian guy, an HB8.5 and an HB6. They were all sitting together talking about the issues at their workplace, which makes it hard for anybody else to contribute. But the whole time, nobody whom they hadn't met made the effort to initiate convo. Nor had they made the effort to assimilate with the other guests.

It was like this even though most were already within talking distance - we were all crammed under the veranda (torrential rain). This kind of thing goes on at heaps of parties and it's really annoying.

Now the HB8.5 was damn good quality, single, and I'm sure all the guys knew it. I was sitting opposite her about a metre away, so turning away from another small conversation I simply asked what appealed to her about nursing in an old folks home. (Haha so many opportunities for playful busting!). Were any other new people going to talk to her? F*ck no. But what happens?

Everyone seems to sense I have initiated conversation, even though they probably didn't hear what I said. It's as if they all had one eye discreetly trained on her the whole time waiting for something to happen. A cacophony of noise drowns out the steady pattering of rain on the veranda as the words, "The Lady Killer's in action....look out for the Lady Killer... blah blah Lady Killer," burst from the many mouths nearby. I can barely concentrate on what the hell she is saying due to the chorus of mocking words. And though she continued to talk she must have been thinking, "WTF is going on?"

I say something back to her to but she can barely understand with all the increased volume. Still, she starts talking back until a friend directly to my left loudly says, "So how's that car of yours going Duke?" I'm torn between the two and in the confusion of the moment her attention is lost. The audacity of it all! She stayed where she was and I busied myself with other people, but there was no real point in engaging her again after the first disaster.

She didn't look my way anyway, nor acknowledge me as someone she would like to get to know. She was the first to leave. The Asian guy was getting left out so I started up a chat with him about his physio work, which the people nearby joined in with. No calls of "Lady Killer" with this convo opener though!

For a moment in toward the latter part of the party I sat in silence simmering. Things were OK again though when talking in a group of four with a girl from high school who I hadn't seen for years. She was friendly and bubbly but came off as quite mentally unstable.

So there you have it. I tried to the social circle thing and was pretty much AMOGed out of contention. I was pretty p1ssed off at why such a thing would happen. These people don't dislike me that is for sure....they just don't respect me as someone comparable to their status. Jealousy is another cause for such reaction, but how does one become jealous of someone they know hasn't obtained a girlfriend or a lay? It was barely an obvious approach anyway....if I put my arm around her and said something sleazy then fair enough, but this was below the belt.

Another social experiment failed.....looks like I need to join fresh social circles to avoid the curse of the "reputation" (albeit a false one :))

Seraph

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That sort of thing happened to me once or twice during my first 2 weeks of bootcamp. I would be out and about, feeling good, and then randomly I would see someone from highschool. BAM- straight back into afc mode. It was weird to see them like that but I slowly got used to seeing the most random people at the most random times. My 3 close friends that I still talk to don't think I'm changing too much yet, since I haven't gone around them with a girl on my arm but one of them is starting to see some slight signs, like when I used to go out for numbers, and C+F talk with random strange girls. Nothing major though, and he is the only non-AFC out of the bunch so I don't think he cares. The biggest change they noticed is me wanting to gain weight and go to the gym.

That sounds kind of whack that they kept doing that to you. I kid around alot with my friends too, but not the few times that they try to mack on some chick. If a situation like the one with the HB 8.5 pops up again, then smile at her and say

" Jealous bunch, aren't they? Don't mind them, they just wish they had the balls to come talk to you :D"

Or something else C+F. They tease you, you can tease them. As long as she thinks you aren't getting upset over it, then she'll probably assume it's just guys fvcking around with eachother and continue to talk to you. Glad to see that you're still out there trying, mate.

Slash

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm...

Duke... buddy...

Youre just beginning to Inspire me with your rejections...
I see some probs here that I see and I hope you take it constructively...

First of all... y do u enter their world/frame/reality... dont do that... when you go and talk to a random person esp a woman abt the surrounding.... for her its like 'y the hell is he saying that to me, ofcourse hes trying to pick me up... I got my validation...bye bye looser'

Just be observant.. and pull her into your world..., how? use why questions like you know better... a small example would be... 'I think youd look pretty in that color'.... see the difference yourelike 'hey.. maybe you can be good for me... lets see..' kinda mindset... in most cases they take the bait and start qualifying themselves in minutes... just where you want them.. (yes Im a sneaky bastard..) I think your sarcastic humour would be congruent with this... The key is learn be as much as you can, be knowledgible abt things as we say 'its about us and not the chicks..'

I use the Pimp attitude usually as I have girls hovering around.. or maybe just my imagination.. :p
So once, this woman who was giving me heavy AIs and IoIs and ECs and whole lotta bull****.... sits across me at a table in the office cafeteria... shes not my type but what the ****... Im learning... shes an engg works in the Instrumentaion dept.. so well good with compies... and Ima ****ing former nerd that ate harddrives..

Anyway I feel I have to calibrate her intrest level...
they are sitting around talking abt Linux and its beauty screensavers and blah blah.. somehow she knows abt my nerdy backgournd....(and wants me to jump in) but the new me is superslick muscled up sporting a goatee gelled up hair ..ha in the office talk abt peacocking im **** comfortable...maybe im just a rebel without a cause.

any way I jump in

Me: what flavour of linux do u use...(see I said 'flavour' like the nerdtalk... but in a ****ing cool way like 'so what are you kids bull****ting about' tone.. )
Her: flavour?? you mean version....
Me: yeah if you call it that...
Her: Redhat
me: ya know, Mandrake.. looks a lot more funkier... but for single user thing (i guess... as im a lil out of it)
Her: yeah we are using it for multiuser thing...
Me: (thinking) whatever ****off ... just ignoring them and having my snacks..

it was like I gave her something to *get to me* not the other way round I was calibrating her... I went in bigger than her and came out bigger...

Start... challenging them right off the bat... they should see you of some value... after Ive come out of a oneitis things have been a revelation for me... Now I dont call girls at all... nah no wasting money.. and whenever ive projected value they crawl in..

My take... Just be observant of her.. whatever it is and think of something better and give opinion... anyway you wanna get rejected.. y not go in and come out with all of your power.. she will think she met with a higher being that was *maybe* willing to take her..

next time try it... and lemme know if you want more ramblings from me..

Peace out

Disu

Reaction score
Has it been two weeks? Exams are done anyhow

Dude, my thoughts on your seemingly AMOG experience…

I’ve gone through a lot of changes and from the other responses, I think it’s clear that what you experienced was nothing out of the ordinary for a DJ in the makinn. I’ve similarly reverted to AFCishness in the company of people who knew the old me, it’s only natural. We’re often different things to different people, and the sum of the length of time and number of people to whom you meant whoever you used to be back then creates a significant mental barrier --- that instantly goes against who you’re being at the moment.

Do you mean like a sense of unexplained frustration, unexplained anger or self-questioning? Cos I’ve got that after going out with old-school mates I haven’t seen for years. All they bloody do is reminisce about back in the day, old school stories, characters and hence ‘old you’. Sure, it’s fun, for a while…And I don’t hate myself for who I was back then, that’d be twisted. Hah. But because as we get older and go our separate ways post-school, post-we-knew-you-back-then, etc we get to have less and less in common. Re-affirming these old stories, who is who etc is a way we try to re-connect in these gatherings. As much as you try and be yourself [version 007 ‘now’] they can implicitly drag you down, even when they don’t intend it through reminding you of your old self, making jokes about the new you, etc etc. They’re just trying to relate. Because they don’t know who you are now. Period. Don’t let it bother you.

Playing the Host
Now I try to live the principle that I only hang out with people if they’re worth my time, or I enjoy talking to them. Likewise me to them. Furthermore, whenever I see some guy [or girl], by themselves, I remember with gratitude when I was a total introvert & some cool guy would honestly take the time to chat with me, introduce me, include me in the conversation etc. so I try to play the host whenever I can, I introduce them, I point out who is who, I tell stories, looking at them as well as my other friends and other little non-verbal cues so as to include them. It’s more than just ‘social-charity’, its called being genuine. And trust me, these people appreciate it. Talk to the nerds with as much interest as the hards and you’ll be a genuine guy. And if you play the host, people see you as a leader, it feels good. If everyone played ‘host’ then the world would be a better place – you could turn up to any social situation and not feel like you’re being shunned. So, when I see that group clustering thing, you mentioned, it makes me mad. It ALWAYS happens. Groups, they all stay within their comfort zones. Duke, you recognizing this and getting’ frustrated with this is simply one symptom of how you’ve become a different person, why limit yourself to certain groups? My guess is that you got pissed off because you unconsciously regressed into AFCishness and didn’t fully express yourself as you are now. And I don’t blame you, it’s the weight of past expectation, of past experiences of you, of opinions, jealousy, they still think they know you deep down. And so, to an extent you let them dictate who you were at that party...

That’s why you should start afresh. Have the guts to continue to do it by yourself, w/out the cloying comfort [and often doubts] of people who aren’t supportive / cool with you being whoever the hell you want to be.

Furthermore, my advice is not to tell anyone about your DJ aspirations. It’s like in that 48 Rules of power thing, you’re wasting your time telling others about your dreams, just know and trust in yourself.

I can relate. I used to hang out with people because I felt like I ‘needed’ them.

Now I’d rather have no friends than be like that :)

Saddle up,

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bula!!!

Just back from a 12 day holiday to Fiji and I've had a ball. I must say it's been an interesting and action-filled two weeks!

Disu I just read your comments with interest and am happy to say my attitude on this trip was exactly as you suggested.

I met a lot of new people and broke out of the comfort zone that my travel buddies were happy to remain in.

At first they said it was weird to see me "act fake" which is just bullsh1t because they had a previous impression of me. But by the end of the trip they genuinely appreciated and respected my social skills in interacting with new women. This just confirms that somebody's old impression of you can be destroyed if you "perform" in their presence and help them out with girls for themselves.

There is hope for recovering AFCs!

Just got back so I'm tired, but I'll recount the major interactions with women shortly. I'll say now that I'm still a virgin though!

Vinaka!

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My last night in Melbourne was a perfect way to regain my DJ attitude for the trip ahead. I met up with felony and Irresistible from this site and we met countless women. To cut a long story short these guys skills were highly impressive and taught me a thing or to about the club game. You can really notice the difference between clubbing with AFCs and clubbing with DJs - we were all riding a wave of confidence.

Irresistible met up with a hot Asian chick and all her friends were there - about 10. We had instant social proof and most of my night was spent chatting to these girls. If we see them again I think there'd be a good chance of getting with one of them. Irresistible made out with two different girls (including Asian) during the night and was looking really alpha...nice work mate!

-----------------------------------------
So the following night at the airport I was feeling great. It was my first overseas trip and I was pumped. I noticed that the only decent girl (HB6) in the departures queue was giving me the eye! Later when boarding the plane I got EC with and smiled at an HB7 who was already seated. She smiled back. My appearance hadn't changed at all - this goes to show that true happiness and confidence shows on the outside.

Just one problem - my throat was inflamed and I had a bad headache. The plane ride was therefore very uncomfortable and I nearly puked as I felt illness coming along. Embarrassing in public. I ended up making the little girl next to me laugh by saying I was a big scaredy cat. Soon I heard some girls behind me ask the flight attendant if they could shift to the window seats, which was exactly what I was about to do! So I leaned over and told them that they stole my idea and engaged in small talk for a bit. I wasn't attracted though - an HB5.5 Indian girl and an HB6 Asian girl. Talking to them was draining all my energy so I went to sleep....not very alpha of me :)

When we landed I was completely stuffed. The DJ in me had gone missing again. The first day was filled with activities (won't give you a holiday rundown here) but I got worse and worse until I could barely sit straight with my eyes open. I had feverish sleep that night, and ended up being too sick to do anything for the first three days. I saw a doctor and was diagnosed with bronchitis. Later that day the only thing stopping me from calling my health insurer to postpone the holiday was that I couldn't be stuffed walking to the public phone! That's how bad it was.

My two friends came back from a bar saying there were three hot girls there and they were too scared to approach. :( The next day I forced myself to get back into holiday mode. Luckliy the antibiotics started kicking in but it was still a damn struggle. I swam in the pool with my friend but started getting a chill and went back inside the bungalow. Later he told me that 5 mins after I left 2 hot chicks came by and chatted with him. They were bored but stupidly he didn't suggest we all go to the bar or at least drink together in our bungalows. My health AND my luck had deserted me!

On the last night in the first town I was finally well enough to chat up my first chick of the holiday. Still I'd lost about 2-3 kilos and my muscles shrank. DAMN! All that time in the gym then they disappear in less that a week! :D :confused:

Thankfully my conversational ability had not left me and she was giving good EC and smiling broadly after barely 5 minutes. My friends were eavesdropping and said they were amazed to hear me talk so comfortably and confidently with a girl. One of the bastards said he wanted to laugh when I opened her! I made him eat his words though.

She turned out to be in the same group as the 2 who met my friend in the pool. Allow me a couple more nights at that venue and something was certain to happen. All we had to do was invite them to our bungalow and bring out the alcohol. I had a double bed in a separate room too!!! Oh well, I was just starting to recover and half the holiday remained.

At the next hotel my friend and I were waiting at a table for my other friend to make a phone call. The place had some talent but there were couples everywhere. A lone blonde HB6.5 at another table 10 metres away kept obscurely turning her head and looking at me at regular intervals. It was hilarious! I can't believe these obvious "come here" signals are noticed but ignored but AFC guys back home. This never happens to me....but when it did the approach was so stress-free and simple I can't help but wonder where most of the male population left their balls.

I took a seat at her table and asked why she was all alone. She travelled alone from Norway! I could tell she was glad I approached based on her body language. We smalltalked for about 20 mins but I got unintentionally c0ckblocked by my friends. Later that evening after an outing she came over to ask about our day. Then later again she waved me over while talking to other people to ask whether we'd had dinner yet. To tell the truth I wasn't finding myself physically attracted to her and had no intention to isolate her later. But then she came up behind me later when I approached the bar - it was obvious she saw me coming. I could have drunk with her that night and gone further but I needed an early night. Yes it was a missed opportunity but she just didn't do it for me.

I noticed throughout the trip that even though everyone is in holiday mode, people still tend to stay in their own groups. Lone travellers are forced to approach others themselves - but when I approached her it put me above the rest. I kept this is mind for the next most exciting phase of the trip. DJs approach, AFCs wait for things to happen.

to be continued...
:)

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Duke007! How are you man? I haven't been to the boards in a while, but I was pleasantly surprised to find your journal. I haven't read all of it yet, just skimmed it since I'm pressed for time, but I plan on reading more of it later.

You're a good writer-- very humorous and down-to-earth... a lot of this shi!t has happened to me already, it's very relatable... you write it almost like I would :D

I wanna see how you're progressing and how the Bootcamp worked out for you. I've also recently updated my journal and I plan to update it more frequently since it's such a great way to keep track of progress.

In the meantime, take it easy, bro :)

Duke

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...holiday story continued

cheers Duke!
Glad to see you're back...your journal was one of the threads that inspired me to start bootcamp myself. I'm interested to see how you've progressed also. Keep posting!

-------------------------------------
OK here's where the story gets a bit more spicy. It's long I know but sh1t aren't all my posts long? The next and final stop of the holiday was a trip to Fiji's "Party Island", the Beachcomber Resort. When I told a Fijian local on Day 1 that we'd be going here he laughed and said, "bring a condom, bro!"

After check-in I went for a walk around the island, which was only 5 minutes around. I quickly noticed one major problem - the place was so small there was nowhere to go if I got lucky. We were staying in a 96 bed dorm....only a true slvt would consider rolling around in such a public environment. The rest of the island was either rock pools or sand paths to the huts (called a 'bure').

So I basically made the intelligent decision to give up on getting laid on the island. It would only put undue pressure on me to succeed and I was having too much fun anyway after recovering from sickness. Also my friends were talking like they had some phobia of meeting new women on the island.

Relaxed, I returned to my bunk bed where my friends were waiting but my bed hadn't yet been made! Soon an HB8 blonde with visible cleavage (blouse not bikini) was led to a bed opposite my friend's. Without thinking I just walked over and mentioned how lucky she was that her bed was already made. We talked for a bit and I was happy to find out she arrived by herself! Unfortunately though she was only there for a day :( . I didn't make the mistake I did with HBNorway last time and kept the convo short and sweet...who wants to be bombarded the moment they find they're bed?

My mate and I sit down in the "Sand Bar" before lunch when we spot the two short girls whom I noticed in the check-in queue. It seems one of them is looking over at us. Luckily one leaves so I make my approach. The great thing about a holiday environment is that b1tch shields are non-existent. But on the other side of the coin it's harder to tell true interest from friendliness.

They were sisters from Connecticut, and unfortunately the one I approached was the HB6. (Hahah this sounds really harsh on reread!). Amazingly my AFC friend came up and winged for me when the HB7.5 sister returned. I took it for granted at the time but he must have been pooing his pants as he approached!

It just so happened that we met them again 1 hour later in the lunch queue. I was next to the HB6 again and my lucky friend got the HB7.5....but he told me later all they talked about was school/Uni :rolleyes: My other friend read a book in the queue. Damn that's not good for your image on the first afternoon! Just like HBCleavage, they were only here for one day. The conversation flowed but neither of us had any real interest...it's a pity I didn't get a chance with the HB7.5.

Halfway through my lunch, HBCleavage came up from behind and sat next to me! My friends didn't c0ckblock this time and left as soon as they could....unlike the AMOGing friends from that party a couple of weeks ago, these two are really starting to be respectful of the game. If only they further improved their attitudes they could become DJs too.

I've seen many posts here complaining about AFC friends/cousins. My advice is to just go about your business with them around and they'll start to learn and slowly improve their skills. 100 times better than ditching them or sarging alone.

So anyway, here I am talking to HBCleavage about what we think of the island so far and other smalltalk. She approached because I got in first...it's so simple. Be the first guy to show initiative in a college class/dancing class/whatever and she'll latch on to you. You'll never have to qualify yourself if you get into this situation. I ejected after 10 minutes.

Later in the dorms after returning from snorkelling (absolutely f*cking awesome!) I noticed she was sleeping. WTF? Here for a day and just sleeping?? About an hour later I returned and she was sitting on her bed with a newspaper. I said something silly like, "How was the nap, sleepyhead?" Then I started playfully ripping on her for sleeping when she should be enjoying her only day on the island.

I left her alone again after barely 5 minutes...I didn't realise at the time but it was perfect push/pull/feign disinterest kinda stuff. There was zero pressure because I wasn't even looking to score. I realised how much that stupid former attitude was crippling me before. Surely I'd see her at the bar later, where apparently everyone goes to get wasted and partner up. There's nowhere to hide on this tiny patch of sand!

Stupidly I allowed my friends to convince me to sit up on the balcony that night and not join in on the partying down below. HBCleavage (yep different top but same cleavage!) actually walked past by herself and said, "Awww how come you guys are just sitting up here and not down at the bar?" We must have looked like antisocial losers. When we finally came down HBCleavage had apparently been circulating around large groups of guys showing big shirtless tanned bodies. I couldn't spot her until about 11pm when I saw her at the AMOGs table (one of them looked like Stiffler :)). And then, some other jealous girl was pointing her out and saying she was a slvt for flirting with all the guys.

I missed my chance :eek: I allowed my friends to dictate the night and it backfired on me. She smiled at me at breakfast the next morning but then left on the boat. :( But of course I wasn't looking to get laid remember!! I brushed it off like water off a duck's back. Also other events that occured that night were a welcome distraction.

At dinner (before we went up on balcony) I thought I noticed a distant table full of girls look around in my direction and giggle. I don't know why but I didn't even think twice...didn't even mention it to the others. When we finally went down to the bar later that night, I was scanning the room for HBCleavage when the four girls from dinner approached us at our table.

They were 18yos on their schoolies holiday (for the Americans, schoolies happens at the completion of high school where everyone is looking to get laid). One of them was particularly hot, an HB8.5 who looked like a girl I had a minor crush on in high school. She was also more down-to-earth and less ditzily annoying than the other three. Unfortunately she sat next to my lucky friend so I barely got a chance to talk to her. The Asian girl was right next to me, and even though she was outgoing and kinoed me a bit, I just wasn't attracted to her. They left after half an hour...but they would be staying for the next three days just like us.

Later that night my piker friends went to bed and I came across two of the Schoolies girls - the larger girl and the moderately cute redhead. They were the ones complaining about HBCleavage....I told them with a laugh that I already chatted her up. Both were pretty drunk, and I wouldn't have minded isolating HBRedhead but it was obvious she wanted to go. I went to bed exhausted....so many new women in one day!

The next day was quieter in terms of women. Late afternoon my friends and I were lying on the sand relaxing. I looked up and saw the Schoolies girls were sitting outside the bar watching us. They waved and came over. We all chatted in a big group of 7 for a while, but I was having difficulty reading HB8.5. At one point they started joking that I was metrosexual because I said washing hair everyday is damaging. How to comeback from this? :eek: :)

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...holiday story continued again

Dinner that night was the major turning point of the time at Beachcomber. I was in a great mood after winning a free parasailing voucher (worth $65) in the chess tournament. The guy I beat was some American "Junior State College Chess Champion" or some bullsh1t title like that. Before this holiday I hadn't played chess for about 4 years. Hahah I could tell the guy was a bit dirty I beat him...silly uptight American...:D

We got there late so there were no free tables left. My Indian friend, that ballsy bastard (who winged for me before), sat directly opposite two Aussie girls who I said something to earlier that morning. One of them was short and cute (HB7) and generally appealing to me without being spectacularly pretty. Her friend was a little overweight and an HB5.5. All it took was a Hi and a smile and we had a long conversation at dinner. I found out later that they hadn't met anyone yet and made a pact to talk to someone at dinner. Right place at the right time!

I was leading the conversation...I think the other guys just wanted to eat. Later they told me it was amazing how I kept it going and they couldn't believe I had it in me to ask so many questions (without it being like an interview). I knew at the time the girls were on the quiet side but I had no idea how accomplished my conversational ability was.

This is the best part of bootcamp...learning better social skills without even realising the changes. It just happens automatically but others WILL notice. All I could think about during dinner was the mad eye contact that HBCute was giving me. Hers was the best reaction I'd had from a girl on the holiday. After putting in the hard yards I couldn't possibly f*ck this up now!! I told them we'd see them at the bar later and left it at that.

Later, they showed up as expected after having a few shots each at their bure! So those rumours about shy girls being the wildest must be true! During the moments we were in the group, DJ techniques and tactics were far from my mind, I was just taking things as they came. Later my friends told me I was acting "uncharacteristically dominant". I would say c0cky things that were received well and say things like, "We'll watch the crab race from upstairs," and "Let's go and sit on the beach" and they would follow without question. The funny this is I never noticed...everything has just sunk in and I need other people to commentate on my actions to realise.

Apart from this I was able to isolate HBCute inside the bar while one friend took care of the HB5.5. My Indian friend was approached by some local chick from Suva! Everything was going super smooth...I used opinion questions like, "Should I get a small tattoo?" and push/pull stuff like when she jokingly said I was gay for recognising the opening bars of the song, "Love is in the Air"

Also kino was going well. She was so short that it felt natural. I believe there's no excuse for not kinoing when the girl is so diminutive in comparison to you. High fiving when you have something in common works wonders if you don't overdo it. Feeling her girl muscles is good too! At one point I teased her for being flushed in my presence and put my palm on her forehead. About 15 minutes later she was like, "I still feel hot, feel my forehead again" Hahah how could I lose?

This is when I suggested we go out for some fresh air to the beach. Worryingly she got her friend to come out as well. Isolation should not have been this difficult by then, I suspected I had a problem. When I finally brought her out to a bench away from the bar she started asking me whether my friend liked her friend and whether he'd make a move. I ripped on her for having the nerve to come up with strategies after meeting us for only 30 minutes at dinner. I wondered if they'd been gossiping about me also?

She sighed, sounded awkward and I quote, "Duke, sorry but I can't get with you because I sort of have a boyfriend back home"

AIIIEEE! Those of you who've read my journal would have known how I felt right then. All those signals! The feeling lasted for 1 second, I recovered by saying it was cute she verbalised it and immediately launched into a personality game (fav colour/animal/body of water). By the end of it she'd forgotten about the awkwardness and seemed to appreciate my composure. She suggested we leave our shoes and go down to the water's edge. I couldn't read her anymore! I kept kinoing, teasing, we got wet to our knees and and looked for crabs in the rock pools. It was nice. I figured that she wouldn't have told me about the BF if she wanted me to make a move.

We walked along the rocks to her bure and both had a vodka shot. Believe me, if I got the "kiss me" look I would have made a move, but as it was it was a touch and go situation. She was pretty drunk by now as well. She started saying her friend told her before, "If you kiss him no-one will ever know" "But I'll know," she justified her position. All I could think now was, "Sweeeet! She wanted to kiss me after 30 minutes at dinner!!! Alright!"
I told her that I had morals.

Since that was briefly cleared up she asked me how many girls I'd "been with" Remember this happened with HBKazakh all those weeks ago? It made me awkward back then but this time I just joked about her asking personal questions. There is a great debate on this website about whether to admit your virginity or not. Some say never, others say girls will appreciate your honesty and might even want to help you. With HBKazakh I skirted around the question. Tonight I confidently said I was a virgin because I hadn't found the right girl. To my relief she said that was very noble of me. Ahhhh how good it feels to get it off your chest!

She then told me she only lost her virginity this year, at 20yrs old. She lost it to her current bf and made him wait 4 months. Well damn, of all the girls on the island I pick the good girl!!! Where are all the slvts? Other guys on the site complain about meeting the slvts but all I meet are good girls! Bugger :) I started chuckling about the 4 month thing and rather than get angry at me she did too! It was as if we both knew one another understood the male/female power battle. She said I didn't come across as a virgin and asked if I was a "kissing wh0re" :)

We were getting along well, so I told her it was no fair that only she could ask an intimate question. I asked her if girls play with themselves! She said yeah 95% of them. Apparently they can control the noise so as not to get caught....it's just better when they scream out. For the next 20 minutes we were basically talking about sex-related topics and both of us were comfortable. I had given up on scoring after all. She said I had to promise to hang out with her the next day. I jokingly played hard to get. ("Hmmm I dunno....not sure if your cool enough to hang out with all day....we'll see :)") We went looking for the other two so we could isolate them in the bure. We locked them in there and ran away but my friend left because he said I made it too obvious. (He's the guy who was invited to that horny chick's house for some action and slept on the couch)

I couldn't believe the next morning that he actually liked the HB5.5 and wanted to get with her! I thought he was just being a faithful wingman! At this time I heard the news that the HB8.5 from the Schoolies group got lucky last night with one of the AMOGs. Damn, we were chatting at the bar at one stage but I had to return to HBCute (who I thought at the time was super-keen). I told my friend that HB5.5 likes him and he has no excuse not to get any action in the next 2 days.

We met the girls for snorkelling and then a few hours later met them again to canoe to another island about 1.5kms away. There were private places to score over there but it wasn't going to happen :) It would have been a mistake to hang out with them all day so I made sure to do other things.

Late afternoon I was reading alone upstairs in the mezzanine and I could hear girls with Aussie accents behind me playing cards. I closed my book, sat in their booth and said, "Hey guys, I heard the Aussie accents and thought I'd say hello" It was nice and direct but I was feeling very confident at this point in the trip. I realised later that was my first ever 3-set but I wasn't nervous at all. There was an HB7.5, an HB7 and an HB5. I recognised HB7.5 from HBCleavage's old bed. Second time lucky perhaps? I gave equal eye contact to all and we traded funny stories about our holiday's so far. Just like our other two women they hadn't met any other travellers either. I told them my 21st was tomorrow and that I expect to see them down in the bar for a drink. They sounded all excited that it was my birthday but had said earlier they are not big partyers and hadn't yet drunk at the bar.

That night in the bar was a quieter affair than last night. HBCute was in a bad mood because she got ripped off by the travel agent or something. We started joking about her coming across as a b1tch and that became a running joke the rest of the trip. I'd found the perfect C+F balance without coming across as a jerk. Still, my Indian friend who was chatting with the two of us toward the end said that some of the stuff I said would have resulted in him being ridiculed if he tried it. He was truly shocked at my different attitude. HBCute's mood had changed full circle by the end of the night. She said I'm welcome in their bure any time. My friend said later he thought that was an obvious signal. My friend never made a move on the HB5.5 by the way. I never saw the 3 card playing chicks that night.

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...last instalment (I promise!)

The next morning I woke early as a 21yo...a true man! HB7.5 from yesterday heard me, lifted her head from the pillow and cheerily wished me a happy birthday, asked if my friends had any gifts for me and more smalltalk. Would have been nice if I imagined her sleepy face looking up from my bed! I judged her IL as pretty good after this exchange. Later that day I saw the Schoolies chicks and they kept on repeating "happy birthday Duke!" Nice to be the centre of attention but damn their immaturity started to bug me!

During the day I was sitting alone after snorkelling near 3 older women from New Zealand (mid 20s). One of them asked me for the time, then two of them left. Stupidly I didn't approach the other one (who happened to be the hottest). Fast forward to later that night I was heading to my friends with a bowl of dessert and they call out to me saying how lucky I was for getting dessert (we asked...it seems everyone else missed out). They started asking me questions and smiling and it seemed like they were chatting me up. I didn't know whether to stay with them or not. Maybe later :)

We had started drinking a lot earlier than usual. Out came the playing cards to play a drinking game with just us three guys and the two original girls we hit it off with. Unfortunately the Schoolies chicks came over to bug us and take photos and basically act like annoying little kids (except the HB8.5 who had class). They brought me over a jug of beer (nice!) but then started ruining it with lemonade when it was half gone because they're too ditzy to drink straight beer. They were drinking it with a straw too....ugh. Finally they left us with a full jug of half beer/half Sprite and we were able to start the drinking game.

It was a version of California Kings where players fill up the central pint mug with their own drinks and the person who draws a King has to skol it. HBCute and I had to do this twice each...she couldn't handle it though (it had a mix of spirits and the beer/Lemonade crap) and quickly got drunk. She kept hitting me when I made her drink when drawing 2s and 3s. Toward the end she put her leg over mine and left it there, not mention the leaning into me. I was so bloody conflicted!

Near the start of the game (before drunkness set in) the leader of the band announced it was my 21st and called me up to the front. He said 21 women need to come up and give me a birthday kiss! Awesome! Luckily for me no fatties came up...only hot women. I felt like a huge pimp. At about number 7 the NZer chicks came up one by one. Ahhh the hot one was an HB8.5 and so soft! Why didn't I seek her out afterwards??!!!! Stupid Stupid. Halfway through Stiffler came up and gave me a high five...I was worried there for a moment! The last was a very cute ethnic looking girl who gave me three kisses on alternating cheeks European style. I made a mental note to find her later :)

HBCute gave me a big one on the cheek when I came back to the drinking game. I should have said, "You missed!" A bit later when half the cards were drawn I noticed the three girls I approached yesterday who "don't like partying" were sitting on the adjoining table without any drinks. It seems like they arrived after the kissing episode. I was engrossed in the game and thought it would be bad manners to leave everyone hanging to approach the three girls. I bloody well should have though because I told them to make an appearance for my birthday. They would have seen how close HBCute was getting to me and decided I was occupied. I rudely ignored their presence. I'm a f*cking idiot....HB7.5 was nice and seemed to have decent IL. Soon they left.

I was pretty tipsy by the end of the game. On the walk to the toilet it seemed I'd become the popular guy of the party. Every guy I passed was giving me high fives, saying stuff like, "Yo Duke," "Happy birthday man," "Duke! How's it going?" "Hey dude!". (Of course they said my real name). Stiffler was pissing in the urinal and he was like, "Heyyyyyyyyyyyy!" I took some girl hovering around the dancefloor to be my partner in the rock-and-roll dancing contest. I was kinda crap at swing dancing while drunk though :)....it was like this:

HB: Hey! You're the birthday boy!
Me: Yep. Did I get a kiss from you before? (smile while pointing at cheek)
HB: No *MWAH*

After this HBCute suggested we go in the hot tub (which was actually cold) with our clothes on. My Indian friend went to bed leaving the four of us. We splashed around for a bit until HBCute and I got up and left. I needed to change but she told me to come over to her bure when I was ready. When I got there she was lying face down on the double bed...but the shower hadn't sobered her up. Now there were moral issues. :mad: I reclined next to her...as the taken one, the ball was in her court to edge closer and make it obvious. I remember slapping her on the arse for saying some sort of neghit toward me but it didn't escalate. Soon the others came back. Later I found out there was awkward silence and they verbalised the sexual tension that had been brewing since the first day. Nothing happened...will that boy ever learn?

He and I left them and returned to the bar which was now quieting down. Two of the Schoolies girls were there - HBRedhead and the Asian girl. I asked where they were when I was getting my 21 kisses...so the Asian gave me a big hug and kiss on the cheek. She wanted to dance with me too. Then some fat Fijian lady pushed me into the circle...I thought she wanted me to dance with a girl on the opposite side but then she started grinding with me. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! Some guy and I lifted up another girl and spun her around, which was fun.

The night was winding down so my friend and I joined the two remaining Schoolies girls on the sand. I wasn't trying to flirt though. The ethnic girl who gave me three kisses came up with her sister and they were Greeks from England!!!! (I'm half Greek) I found out they were visiting Melbourne next week but stupidly I didn't number close. The Schoolies girls wanted a drink so I took them back to our dorm and gave them what remained of my water bottle. We finally saw them off, but 10 minutes later when I was just about to step into bed they came back!! They just wanted to say goodnight. My friend and I were thinking WTF? Judging by their behaviour toward us (me in particular) during the entire trip I would have to say this was a last ditch effort by the Asian to get with me. Maybe I should have gone with them back to their bure to see what might have happened? I seem to have a problem with knocking back obvious female interest. Or maybe I just refuse to settle for second best? Who knows....all I know is these girls wouldn't have hovered around so much if they didn't find me appealing. Pity the HB8.5 was already taken.

The next day we farewelled HBCute and HB5.5. They're from Melbourne so I have both of their numbers...not sure whether to call. My friend said he and HB5.5 were talking about myself and HBCute just as we were talking about them. It was revealed that HBCute told HB5.5 that she was "disappointed and frustrated she had a boyfriend while on the trip" Knowledge of this makes me feel satisfied and annoyed at the same time. My seduction skills must be on the right track to achieve this but they still got me nowhere.

At Melbourne airport many hours later some blonde chick near the bag collection area said, "So how was your 21st?" At first I was thinking, *Who the fvck are you?* Then she started saying that her friends and her all gave me a kiss. Hahah seems like I'm a kissing wh0re after all. We chatted for a bit and she was asking me a lot of questions and giving EC. I was drained though and not thinking straight. I'm still wondering why the hell I didn't number close - a month ago I would have latched onto that one.

Oh well, my holiday was brilliant despite the intial sickness. I learnt a whole lot about true confidence and mixing with a lot of different women. I was spoiled with all the attention to tell the truth. Only on holiday is it possible to be that popular. Back home I just feel completely anonymous again. Not that this is getting to me - the skills gained in Fiji will be priceless.

Here's what I learnt: always remember to just relax around new people and don't make getting laid your goal. Have fun in life, be PATIENT, and you'll start to notice the difference. And if you want to have an amazingly fun few weeks while breaking out of your AFC shell, escape the daily grind and go on holiday!

So there's my long arse report...I hope it wasn't too boring and you learned something from it!

malliotjaune

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Duke! Guys!

Just signed on today and decided to put myself through bootcamp. I like the idea of the first lesson immensely. The way it normalizes your responses to eye-contact and talking to new people is great.

Really enjoyed reading it to Duke.

I've set myself the target of 50 eye contacts and fifty "hi's" this week (getting out and doing a load of eye contacts really isn't possible because I live in a tiny country town where people will hit you for making eye contact with them! Selective is the key)

I'm gonna try and work it in with my cycling training too. Do it when i stop for coffee in another place I don't know. Stuff like that.

I'll let you know how i get on next sunday!

Cheers again.

Mallliotjaune.

IrReSiStIbLe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey bro,
good to hear your back from Fiji, and good to hear you had a great time and made it as effective as possible :) Very inspiring my friend!
I've gotta say, from what I saw that night we caught up, your social skills have significantly improved and you seem so much more out-going than from when i last saw you.. In a nutshell, It was an immense pleasure spending that night with you and felony and I fully reckon we should do it again as soon as the oportunity arises..

Oh, and got news for u and felz- pimp-daddy IrReSiStIbLe has got a girlfriend now (NO not the asian chick!).. so i'll just be winging with you guys and helping out.. AND chatting some chicks here and there.. dont wanna lose my game now, do i..!?

I'd be more than happy to catch up with you and felz some time next week if you want.. for a bootcamp of our own... ozzie style ;)

May the force be with ya'll,
Pimp-Daddy IrReSiStIbLe

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Signing off

I've decided to formally close my bootcamp journal

But that doesn't mean I'm leaving the site. I'll continue to improve my skills and meet new women but not through the intense environment of bootcamp.

Even though I only went on two misleading dates I'm marking this adventure down as a success. I've had heaps of fun by just getting out there and finding ways to make life interesting. I also feel I've grown wiser and become a better man for my experience.

I implore all of you to dedicate 2 or 3 solid months to bootcamp whether you're a newbie or an intermediate. Not only does it give you a great sense of achievement and invincibility, but you'll also end up with a few interesting stories to tell.

I'll close this post with a funny and unexpected side-effect of my time spent looking for numbers and rejections.

Think back to Week 4 when I was struggling to meet my quota of rejections. I tried to number close a mid-20s woman who I found sitting around campus - something I never would have done pre-bootcamp. Here's what I wrote:

I sat down nearby a brunette with her head down so I couldn't see her face. She was the first girl I saw sitting alone. Before I have time to make an approach a large girl in a "Left Focus" T-shirt comes up and says, "Are you mean?" I laughed and said, "depends on my mood" When she tried to preach to me I just said I was no longer a student here and she went away. She didn't talk to the brunette.

So I turned around and said, "Hey, you got off easy!" She smiled and said she can't vote anyway because she works here. Ahh crap all the HB students seem to have disappeared into their shells to prepare for exams. We talked for a while and she was friendly but was wearing dark sunglasses so I couldn't see her eyes. I tried to find out her age after she said she didn't have a car but she skirted around the question like a DJ would. Eventually she removed her glasses which was a good sign, but when I went for the digits she ummmed and ahhhed for ages before suggesting we exchange emails.

She seemed a bit old for me with moderate IL so I won't use the email address. I'm marking that down as a rejection.
Well that was the 20th of October....a whole 54 days ago. Seems like an age has past since then. But just yesterday I received an email from her that went like this:

Hi duke007

I hope that's right =) How are you? Thought I'd write during an in-between moment at work. Perhaps you're wondering what originated this message - a nice conversation with yourself a couple of months back (at Uni Melb, outside at lunch, when the student union hopefuls were making their pitches. Think you were waiting for a friend).

Anyway, hope you're having a good festive season - I've 4 work related Christmas dos over the next couple of weeks, so I better get some work done before then.
Cheers
C
hahaah :cool: She even remembered my name! (I subbed in duke007 of course!) At the time I thought I was flat during this convo. I barely performed at all and felt almost foolish going for the digits.

I wrote my email address on a tiny scrap of paper too....she must have kept it safe all this time! Ahhhh too funny :D

Maybe she's desparate for someone to go with to those "Christmas dos"?

Anyway I guess it shows that when you do bootcamp you push yourself to such new standards that even on your off days you make a decent impression.

Thanks all for reading, I hope you enjoyed following my journal and learned something from it. I'd thank you all individually but you know who you are....without you guys this wouldn't have been possible.

cheers,
duke007

david90

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
U called all 14 #s and only got two dates? i'm not making fun of u btw. I'm just wondering why.

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it sounds pretty pathetic huh? It's all documented in the journal. Some of the numbers were fakes, and others I didn't chase up as much as I should have.

And of course there were the two f*ck-ups where a date seemed guaranteed and a couple of numbers I never called.

If you're going to do cold approaches you have to come to terms with a low success rate. But don't let that stop you