Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

dry spell

P

Pleasure K

Its my senior year and I made these goals in the beginng of the year that I would have to do before I graduate. So one of them was pull every grade, which i did in less then a semester, and i have a few other goals that are all possible, but i kind of hit a dry spell, like i havnt got any in a while and i need to complete my goals by the end of the year. So what should I do, because im in this situation where the ass i want I can't get,and the ass that i can get I dont want. Its kind of like a loose loose situation for me

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm just afraid by at the rate i'm goin, i'll be out of fine chickens by late sophomore year (i'm in my freshman year now). there better be some good lookin chicks comin in next year.

Roots

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Canadianpimpology
i'm just afraid by at the rate i'm goin, i'll be out of fine chickens by late sophomore year.
Man, I'm already out. You have no idea how much it sucks. Now I gotta bother myself going for outside sources. Pff.

Quad4IV

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha I go to a school 2000+ 1/2 of which are HBs!

JRay

Don Juan
Reaction score
If all your ass is restricted to solely people who attend your high school, then you'll have to wait it out. The girls who you can't get now might be free later.

If you are getting ass from people who do not attend your school, then keep up the effort.

Don't worry about your dry spell. Everyone gets them. I hit one recently this winter. All through summer and the fall, I had more dates then days I had free. Then when winter hit, I had school to deal with and all my dates dried up. Now that spring is almost here, I have two girls lined up for those warm weekend nights. :D