Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Drop some book recommendations

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey everyone, what are some good books for investing, economics, ponzi schemes and the federal reserve trying to expand my knowledge thanks

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would start with any of the Michael Lewis books. They make the very confusing and complex financial system seem relatively simple and entertaining at the same time.

The Big Short
Liar's Poker

I started following alot of youtube video blogs from economists, journalists, and trader's who talk about markets, interest rates, market manipulation, cover-ups, etc. I'm a slow learner so it took me a good year of reading and watching these guys until all the stuff started to make sense.

YouTube

Greg Hunter
Peter Schiff
Marc Faber
Jim Rogers
Greg Mannorino
Dr. Paul Craig Roberts

I also follow mainstream media, and them look at my sources of media and how they differ. I read lots of articles on Yahoo Finance as well. If you go read some of the articles where they talk about our "Great recovery" or anything economic related and then scroll to the comments section, you'll see how well the population is really feeling. Normally there's tens to 100's of comments bashing the writers for writing.

Most people say diversify is the way to go, but as per jim rogers, diversifying will never make you rich.

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reminiscence of a Stock Operator by Edwin Lefevre

Anything by Adam Smith

Currency Trading and Intermarket Analysis: How to Profit from the Shifting Currents in Global Markets

by Ashraf Laidi

Citizens guide to the economy by Thomas Sowell

All pretty boring books apart from the first one, but very educational.