Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Drinking DJ's

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How often do you all drink. I know I shouldn't but damn it I just love beer.

I know that alcohol has health benefits in moderation, but it sure isn't helping my goals of getting ripped and isn't great for the pocketbook either!

blong1068

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nearly every weekend.

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I barely drink at all. When I go out I only usually have one beer a night. This way I can be smooth in conversations with HBs and drive my ass home. Plus, I won't suffer from the dreaded "Mal-functioning Sausage Syndrome" that is quite common with boozing hard.

war_eagle

Don Juan
Reaction score
All I have to say is drinking is awesome as long as you've got somebody to drink with. Drinking alone is just ****ing retarded!

Aiken_Drum

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, don't drink alone... it's a nice way to turn into an alcoholic.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wheeling and Dealing you are a smart man. And I have to admit I had a bit too much to drink one night and ruined my chances with a super hot girl I knew.

After that night I dont think she looked at me with the same respect she used to. I could have shot myself at the end of that night LOL

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More than I should.

I have been trying to limit myself to a few drinks one night per week lately. It coincides with my cheat day.

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont drink often, but after getting punched in the head with a brass knuckle last weekend and not feeling it, I have to say this.

Stay sober enough to defend yourself should the need arise. My new limit is 4 doubles in an evening. I can do 8 and drive home and 12 and still walk, but I need to keep it sane enough to kick someones ass should I have to asgain.

Oh and defeinately dont drink alone, unless its like 1 beer while watching the news after work or something. But never have more than one in a day if your alone.

Vronski

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drinking..... Miserable amounts at parties, not more than one glass of wine when on a date with a chick I dont know that well.

If I'm in a good company with my true friends, then my limit rises up to 600 ml of vodka. I never go beyond that, cause I start being visibly drunk, and I dont want that. If you have a slightest trouble walking, then its too much.

RL

Reaction score
I usually drink on Friday and Saturday nights. I get pretty tipsy and party pretty hard on those nights with my friends. But I made the mistake of drinking too much on a date and blew it with a real hottie. I mostly just felt stupid because I kept stumbling my words and tried unsuccessfully to make out with her. She had a really high alcohol tollerence... that's all I have to say about that!

Kid Amnesiac

Reaction score

Haha, no doubt about drinking on a date, that is bad news. Especially if they aren't drinking, I did that once over the summer with a cutie. No big deal though, not important enough to me.

On the weekends I probably put back 12-15 with my buddies and during the week twice probably about 8-10. Gotta live up the college years.

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I barely ever drink, even at parties. But when I do drink, I gotta admit I go overboard. Twelve beers is a minimum. Last time I drank I chugged a bottle of vodka.. I know it's stupid but when I let myself go (even without alcohol) I get crazy.. Gotta fix that.

I agree with the other guys about drinking alone. Personally, I don't see the point. Drinking socialy is good --just a few drinks-- but alone.. heh

Elimidate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let the booze hounds return!

I used to get so drunk that if I died.....they would have had to get a liqure license to bury me! :p

For real, I find that if you're drinking on a date, it's best to drink everysecond glass without alcohol.

If you're at a club..the best drink to get you dancing and more hyped up are energy drinks like Red Bull and Vodka.

For me, the buzz is far better.

Elimidate

livin large

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been drinking 2-3 drinks on weeknights and 6+ beers on weekends (Thursday through Sunday). That's not good. I'm in college, so I have good excuses usually, but it's way too much. Now I'm broke and realized I'm starting to get a belly (all my friends already have one), so now I'm going to try to cut it down to 3 or less drinks 2 nights a week. I think that's pretty reasonable.

Just tonight I went bowling (used to be drunkin bowling), all my friends spent at least $20 for beer. I bought a $3 soda and refilled it all night for free. Now I'm sober and I'll be able to wake up in the morning. I think that's a better way. Plus instead of making an A** of myself I got to laugh at all my friends making A**es of themselves.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The alcohol free option is a good one. I like beer alot though and like to drink some of the better brands instead of the Bud Light piss drinkers out there.

It is very difficult for me to go to a bar and not drink!!! My goal should be to drink less. If you drink a beer like Guinness or Sam Adams you will drink less, but you still end up paying the same since they are typically more expensive than the other beers.

It is just tough to stop when you get that good buzz going!

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't drink anymore!!!

...and I think that it's the best way to go.

I used to drink heavy, and I know all of you piss tanks out there think that you have to drink to have a good time.

You guys are wrong. I am now more out-of-hand then I have ever been when I go out to bars or clubs and it's all because of not drinking.

I used to use alcohol as a crutch to approach women. I would drink enough until I felt comfortable around them and then when I did approach them I would slur my words and act like a drunken idiot.

Nowadays, I have big enough balls to approach them sober and when I do get into a conversation with them, I am fluent and funny as hell. I have more confidence approaching women sober because I know that if I get into a conversation with them I will be on top of my game. When I used to drink, I used to find it hard to think of things to say and it was hard to be humorous with the ladies.

You have so much more power in conversations with women if you don't drink. Your mind works alot faster and you will have a quicker wit which makes you come off as funnier. You can also manipulate drunk chicks alot easier(if that's your game plan).

Here are a few other benefits to not drinking:

-You don't spend any money
-You don't get hung over
-No more puking
-Sober sex feels way better
-You don't regret the stupid sh*t you did when you were drunk
-You don't have to piss every 5 minutes
-You don't have to wait in bar lines
-You can driver your a$$ home(or to a ladies house ;) )

Some other things I have noticed from not drinking are:

I find it way easier to do cold pick-ups because I am so used to approaching chicks while sober.

I am alot louder and out-of-hand than I've ever been in my life. I think this is because I get rowdy at clubs while I'm sober so this just carries over into everyday life.

I have way more confidence than I have ever had.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wheeling and Dealing, got a question.

If you don't drink, I assume you are going to bars where there is music or you can dance right?

We have some Irish pub like bars where music is secondary and drinking is the primary activity. Our you able to stay alcohol free there, or do you just avoid those types of bars.

The reason I ask is that sometimes I do alot better at the quieter bars and those don't have the crazy DJ or band for dancing, so if I didn't drink I would feel a bit lost for something to do, LOL.

Just wondering.

Maybe I should find some really good low alcohol or NA beers or maybe a mixed drink that looks alcoholic but isn't! I think this boils down to the same problem smokers have, they feel more comfortable with something in their hand.

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ricky
Wheeling and Dealing, got a question.

If you don't drink, I assume you are going to bars where there is music or you can dance right?
The bars I go to have music but I normally stay away from the dancefloor and I just walk around and chat up HBs.

We have some Irish pub like bars where music is secondary and drinking is the primary activity. Our you able to stay alcohol free there, or do you just avoid those types of bars.

The reason I ask is that sometimes I do alot better at the quieter bars and those don't have the crazy DJ or band for dancing, so if I didn't drink I would feel a bit lost for something to do, LOL.
I know the kind of bars you're talking about and I normally don't go to those bars because HBs don't usually hang out there. I find it easy to pick-up in those types of situations because all you need are verbal skills and you can pretty much wheel-up any chick you get into a conversation with. I wouldn't booze in those situations because it would affect your conversational skills. Maybe just grab a coke or something that looks alcoholic if you feel uncomfortable.

The downside to irish pubs is that most chicks aren't looking to be picked up if they go to them. They're most likely out to drink with friends and potential c*ckblockers.

Just wondering.

Maybe I should find some really good low alcohol or NA beers or maybe a mixed drink that looks alcoholic but isn't! I think this boils down to the same problem smokers have, they feel more comfortable with something in their hand.

Here is what I did when I was trying to cut down on drinking. I would order a bottle of beer, then I would either drink it or take a few sips. I would then go to the washroom and dump the rest of the beer out. Then I would fill it up with water. This way it looks like you're drinking even though you're not.

I would go back to the washroom and refill it everytime I wanted a drink.

You could also order a glass of coke or water if you wanted to look like you're drinking even though you're not. Maybe, throw a lime in it so it looks like a drink with alcohol in it.

Nowadays, I just order a glass of water because I don't care if other people think I'm drinking or not.

Drunks aren't that observant anyways...

Reaction score
I drink hardstyle sometimes but I've noticed that I've started maturing a bit more in the past while. I'm only 17 but when I go out to clubs at the weekend if I feel like getting drunk I'll start with 3/4 alcopops in my house, then a beer, then a shot+beer, then 2 alcopops downed, then the night will start blurring after a few more shots.

But if I'm goin out to get women etc (I usually get women when I'm plastered too, but usually it's up to my friends to tell me bout them the next day) i'll have maybe 5 drinks over 5 hours max.

I don't drink during the week cause sometimes I get hungover bad and can't eat much the next day.