Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dream a dream that never dies.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there a single person on this earth you would die for?

Here you are. Here I am. I think it's time to go back. Time to go back to when we were not so far away. So far from the reality of this world.

Ever felt the magic of walking through a forest? The trinkling sound of running water, the chirping of the early birds. The freshness of the wind and the soft touch of the sun. To be at one with the world.

But what does it matter? All you want to know is how to get a chick. I could never appeal to you. Fancy words perhaps, a new concept here and there, but never enough to catch your interrest. It never had anything to do with what you wanted to do or what your life was about.

Make your life an art. Dedicate your entire being to perfecting this art. From the moment you wake to the time you die, perfect this art. Let this art live long after you have passed. Be the best at what you do...

You come to the Don Juan discussion forum because you need help seducing women. Your entire life stirs from this desire to have women. These... beauties. Many have preached long before I of the manipulation which took place to limit your lives but not so many touched on just how far that went. You have been blinded from the beauties of this world!

So much out there. So much to see, so much to live and experience and so little time to do it. And us... in the century where technology reigns supreme, GPS, planes, space crafts, satellites! We see so much and so little all at once. Completly oblivious to the outside world.

Look at what you have been reduced to! Fathom this world of yours of oneitis, don juan and afc. This life you live completly useless to everything. Not even a tool. Less than a tool.

Organise your approach, her reactions and her looks. Think about them all day long and then sleep to dream of them. If you have ever successfully gotten with a human you would know that there is no such bullsh*t involved. If the said person wants you, it will be made clear and the pieces will click. Stop wasting your time. Stop wasting your lives. You don't need fancy techniques or a don juan attitude. You need to live.

Preach preach preach. Nothing gets done. You can not begin to comprehend the extent of this vision. And I begin only to touch it...

You can claim your life has purpose, meaning and all the rest. You can tell yourself that you are over her, that girls aren't the cake of your life. You can tell youself many pretty things but it does not make them true.

You fear life. You are so afraid that you even fear that which does not exist. Pity me, pity thee. You are neither alive nor dead.

The most powerful of people. The most powerful character. You conquer yourself then you set out to conquer the world. Hypothetically, it can be imagined that there is a breaking point to everything. That given the right circumstances, your character would fail no matter how much will power you have. To achieve your goals is to have more will power than your breaking point. Paradox? Only within the limitations of your mind.

The greater cause... the greater good. Right and wrong? I've never done anything wrong my whole life. Neither have you or anyone else. If you think about it... the wrong thing is what doesn't benefit you at all in any way, something you have never done. I guess we're all going to heaven.

Honor? Valor? What of these words do you understand? What of these words are in you? In fact! What does it matter? We're all going to die! Who cares about cheating on your girlfriend or littering in the darkest region of earth. No one is going to know!

What do you want of me? What do you want of yourself?

How long are you going to live the same life? AFC to DJ to Jerk to DJ. Nothing changed throughout the entire process. You are still the same. Girls girls girls... But a pass-time as we wait for some better purpose to come along. Minor differences in form but nonetheless an obsession. Nonetheless a dependance. Nonetheless a weakness.

You can feel the limits of your prison lower against you. You can feel your freedom retract. You can feel your world diminish. Counter that force.... Push it back. Give it a run for it's money. In fact. Keep pushing push until it falls of the plain of existence.

It will be the day you abandon that shell of great security... of great weakness. That you take a step out into the real world. The world as it is. The day you dedicate your life to a higher purpose.

No matter what happens or what anybody says... you will still be there. Atleast have no shame. Man up, stand up for what you do. After all, you are only human.

Farewell.

i1t4yomindi

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an awesome post. It's for all of the mature guys out there - don't waste all of your life concentrating all of your efforts for the sole purpose of getting girls.

I realized this earlier this year as I was getting done with high school. There is more to life than just women. We need to LIVE! Develop passions and interest. Do what you feel like doing. Don't get a girlfriend because you think she'll solve all of your miseries. In fact, she might even make your life worse since you have to worry about maintaining interest, keeping her happy, etc.

If you have a life of your own, girls will not matter so much to you. If you have goals and you live to strive for something, girls will come to you!

So the point is, stop focusing on girls so much and start focusing on yourself.

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
two thumbs up.

we all need to stop analying things and "live" the life we've always wanted to. perfect the art of living. awesome.

Mizael

Don Juan
Reaction score
define "live". i dont quite enjoy life anymore.

everyday is a routine, everyday is the same. "study, kid" is all she says to me. "do this, do that" is all she wants from me. and no joy i get from them.

dont say i dont trie, i've tried hard enough.

everyday i get back home, all i see is ugly faces. stepfather watching TV all day and night. mother working late and critisize every ****ing thing, even the driving, even my straight A's. when we go out, she talks about work, when at home, she talks about work, nothing else

i moved out this week to an apartment they bought years ago. and now they say they cant live without me, when all they want from me is service, nothing else.

i have no joy seeing my parents.

true friends? i have none, all of them are fake in some ways, they all want something from me.

dont say i dont try. i have a smilly face every single day, salute them all every boring day.

"we were born alone, to convive with others"

please, tell me what to do.

Biphoria

Don Juan
Reaction score
Even at the end, you failed to understand him.

Yomindi, you are just lieing to yourself. You did not understand the real message at all. All that interrested you is what had to do with girls. You claim to be over them since a year ago? Bull****. Look at your post. I think you should re-read the last 2 lines of Lik's post.

There are alot of ****ed up people in the world. You aren't going to like many of them. Girls... It's not about all these damned mind games and techniques. Yes, they work and you can pimp so many ladies. But when there is the girl you like and that likes you back, that you guys want a LTR with each other, I can assure you that your brain could switch off and it would still come together.

You only have oneitis because you want to have oneitis. You live a **** life because you want to live a **** life. You are still trapped because you still want to be trapped. Do not ever mistake that. Do not ever attempt to give the blame to anything of the outter world.

Jakeyboy, who has any idea what they want? Even if they do, it's 'I'm going to have that/become that'. It's all about then and never about now. Be mindful of the future but not at the expense of the present (Quote from SW movie).

Even now, 'we all need'. But that's all it will be for you for a very long time. Something on the eventual 'to-do' list.

From The Last Samurai:
Katsumoto: Do you think a man can change his destiny?
Olgren: I think a man does what he can until his destiny is revealed.

After all these posts, Lik finds his true self burried under layers and layers of what he once thought was really him. Something alot of us can only dream of achieving. Congrats and farewell, you have helped me much on my own journey.

EDIT: Mizael, you are happy are you not? Then what is the problem? You broke free of the crap life your parents live. Good for you. Go search for the threads this guy started. You may just find your questions answered.

Mizael

Don Juan
Reaction score
All that interrested you is what had to do with girls. You claim to be over them since a year ago? Bull****.
i wasnt talking about girls, not at all. just that i'm trapped and know not how to gt out.

Biphoria

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mizael
i wasnt talking about girls, not at all. just that i'm trapped and know not how to gt out.
If you read carefully, I wasn't talking to you.

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that was beautiful

i'm printing it out right now

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Lik - what are you doing with your life, you are spending hours writing posts telling other people to get out and live their life. Do you really need the gratification that acknowledgment of your hard work will bring. Well Done.

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JSH
@Lik - what are you doing with your life, you are spending hours writing posts telling other people to get out and live their life. Do you really need the gratification that acknowledgment of your hard work will bring. Well Done.
Harsh, but really quite true.

A somewhat motivating post though.

Biphoria

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JSH
3 posts, 3 final posts. And you're here *****ing. When was the last time you brought anything worthwhile to the table?

I would assume it took all his final posts a total of 2 hours to write. 2 hours to help those who needed help. And you complain!?

The day you can possibly measure any where near this guy is the day you will be able to talk. Until then, quiet.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Biphoria
3 posts, 3 final posts. And you're here *****ing. When was the last time you brought anything worthwhile to the table?

I would assume it took all his final posts a total of 2 hours to write. 2 hours to help those who needed help. And you complain!?

The day you can possibly measure any where near this guy is the day you will be able to talk. Until then, quiet.
And who the fu(k are you. I have utmost respect for Lik and you obviously did not get the irony in his or my post.

Do you know what, Lik and I have very different styles. He insults all the n00bs to the board and sends them to look at the DJ Bible or search. I do the same, but in a gentler method and I instruct them, I have almost a hundred members of this board on my AIM and i try to help all those who ask with their problems. Do you know how much time I spend trying to help those others.

Lik has spent over half of last year in a single monogamous relationship, whereas i have spent it in picking up girls. I do not see any posts that you have posted that were inspirational to me. I hear and see what Lik is saying and even more importantly understand it. However, i think it is slightly idealised.

If i wrote posts like these, they would be depressing ones about how procreation is the ultimate aim of life or the Greek idea of xenos. So that something survives of you. To me, there is one of two points to life, a hedonistic approach or an approach to maximise genetic survival. And as J.S. Mill said "in the long run we are all dead".

Do you have to lick someones bottom. Do you really have nothing individual to put in. I am sure if Lik was offended he would defend himself.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JSH
Do you have to lick someones bottom.
No pun intended? haha.

Don't worry about Biph. He's a good guy. We've talked extensively and he understands my current view better than most will so he feels special ;)