Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Double Your Dating?

Reaction score
Hey guys, (and some gals)

i was just wondering if any of you have tried D'Angelo's stuff? I was thinking of getting it, but i wanted to hear some feedback first. Does it work? Is it worth it? Is there anything i should know about it before i send for it?

Thanks for the help

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its pretty good. Some of his concepts are in the DJ Bible, but he has a lot of good tips that aren't so IMO its worth the money. He also spends more time on building up your self image and confidence which is key. If you don't like it you can always get your money back...

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol lollipop, i was thinking the same when ive heard the title :p

i didnt buy it, but ive read it. i thought it was a great book, since some stuff just blew my mind and made me realize some of the mistakes ive made. I woudnt recommend buying it since u have this forum, but you can dl it or rent it from someone.

stormwriter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I say GET IT. It's one of the FOUR nearly essential resources to get, if you are serious about improving your chances with women.

The other three being: this discussion forum, the DJ Bible, and Doc Love's "The System."

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get it if you will...but theres nothing that is essential that is in it that cant be found here.

I wouldnt waste my money. David D says a lot of stupid sh*t. I still get his newsletters.

example:

Hi David D,

I just want to say YOU ARE A GOD!!!! Man i have been a chump and wuss for all my life but i read your stuff and dude i got laid on airplane! Sweet man! You are a lifesaver and ill tell all myfriends about you!

then he responds by saying good, you got it, women are different than men...etc etc.

Nothing you cant find here in the bible i wouldnt do it but if it helps you, then all power to ya.

Jango_Xavier

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A kiwi in a very bad disguise of a dutchman :P
the book is good but you need to get the DVDs to completely understand because a t first it is a bit unlogical but all of a sudden it makes sense.
The problem is the DVD cost $300 but when youve watched the whloe thing you'll want to keep it.:D

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jango_Xavier
the book is good but you need to get the DVDs to completely understand because a t first it is a bit unlogical but all of a sudden it makes sense.
The problem is the DVD cost $300 but when youve watched the whloe thing you'll want to keep it.:D
The DVD costs 300??? :eek: Holy crap why would anyone spend that much on a dvd?

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who?

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can find his ebook version on k.a.z.a.a. It's about 400-500kbytes in pdf format.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol

God Bless K.azaa

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Delicious
The DVD costs 300??? :eek: Holy crap why would anyone spend that much on a dvd?
It is not a DVD, its a set of 6 DVD's, or 11 CD's. It also comes with a manual that includes all the slides from his seminar. I didnt' pay too much attention to it at first, but was recently copying the manual, man, a lot of good info. Well worth it, if you are serious on getting this area of your life handled, long term.