"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Double date to get to know her

E

ErnieEls

Guest
Hey guys I need some advice here. Let me give you some background info on it first. Me and my best friend went out to a sports bar and met up with a friend of his and his friend's wife. The wife brought one of her friends with her. She is an 8 easy. Anyways I didn't talk to her much for two reasons. One I was drinking and I was a little intoxicated and two I am somewhat shy. I asked my best friend about her the next day and he said he would see what he could do about setting us up. Here's where the problem begins. My best friend asked her if it was ok to give me her phone number so I could call her and ask her out. She said that she didn't really know me and would rather us all go out and then when she got to know me she would give me her phone number. I know you guys are probably thinking what is the problem, well I don't really know what to talk about. I really don't know my best friends buddy and wife and I just don't want to make myself look like a fool. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Ask her out on your own accord, she at least made your acquaintance - if she refuses tnen move on (only ask once). Doubledating with strangers is not a good idea! If she is interested in the near future, she may initiate contact through your friend.
 

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 25, 2002
Messages
2,163
Reaction score
679
Location
Florida
No group dates. If she's not willing to go out with you
one-on- one then she's not interested.
 

MisterAl

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Location
Massachusetts
Agreed, double-dating and group dates are not to your advantage.

The problem is actually that she already has low Interest Level in you. This is because in the first moments that she met you, the important moments in which she forms from you an impression of someone she must win over or someone she shall forget, you presented yourself as someone with low confidence.

To fix this problem you must read the DJ Bible and understand that you need to connect in some way when she's making that first impression and end up with her telephone digits before you part ways.

You can try to recover on a double-date, but you will be at a disadvantage because she will be with her close friend and you will be fighting her negative first impression of you.
 
Top