Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

dont wanna get played

hummer47

Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres this chick that i like, i have known her for about 3 years but only recently we have started talking. anyway im thinkin about hookin up with her, i know she likes me but theres a couple problems. Shes a big flirt and shes always makin out with other guys so this makes me think that if i hook up with her i will end up gettin played.

What do you all think about this? I know i should prolly back off but shes one nice piece of A$$!
any suggestions?

Green Curse

Don Juan
Reaction score
my ex g/f was a HUGE flirt so i know what you mean and im telling you if you do hook up with her you WILL get played however they can change alot once they are your g/f so make your intentions clear.

YILMAZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
hummer your situation sounds like ma old situation. Basically, I think that it would be really hard to change a flirt, it would take a lot of time and effort and even then your not sure that you can trust her and trust is a very big issue in most relationships. If I were u I would try to make out with her and nothing more. Do this or next her.

my opinion

YILMAZ

the lionheart

Don Juan
Reaction score
in the words of tupac, "can't turn a ho into a housewife".

Flirts are for flings, not for long term. Eliciting control with a flirt is a lot different than it is with normal girls because they already have you beat, because you're the one working not to get played.
I'd suggest hookin up a couple times and then playing it by ear from there. If you show her you're not the average guy and she's the one who will cut off other wolves for the leader of the pack, then you're in the driver seat.

Otherwise you're riding ***** and she'll walk all over you.