Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dont run for looks !!! (a must read)

Vronski

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there are many people who want to look good right now. In order to look good, they do everything to get as slim as possible so that the body proportions and muscle felief is gonna be better.

When you get really slim, you do look better, but you give away the speed at which you build up the volumes. Or you can shoose to be on the chunky side, then you dont look as good while you workout, but you gain muscles much faster. So in the long term you get really big.

This is the way professionals do it. They only get rid of fat before major competitions, while during growth period they look more like football players. Just big.

So if you wanna be big in 2-3 years, then its a good idea to eat a lot right now and not to worry about your belly.

Post your comments.

------------------
_-=/Comrade Vronski\=-_

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, make it 10x harder to get girls, AND to lose fat in the long run. Great idea.

I don't have anything against you, but... Do you have any proof that you gain muscle faster when you're a fat slob? Among the people I know, including myself, who work out at a high intensity, I haven't noticed a difference between the "skinny" (low body fat) guys and the "chunky" (higher BF) guys. Other than the skinnier guys look better than the chunkier ones because they have more definition.

And pro's go through cutting and bulking periods to keep their body fit. If you just bulk and bulk and bulk, you'll end up not looking muscular anymore, because you'll have too much fat. AND, if you don't do cardio, you'll end up like some bodybuilders who can lift a couple thousand pounds with one arm, but can't run up a flight of stairs without huffing and puffing like 120year olds.

I'm too tired to go on telling you what's wrong with your theory, so I'll stop now.

Reaction score
good point fred da head

vronski does look like an idiot now.

Aiken_Drum

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you must run, make it short & high intensity, check out the article I posted.

Vronski

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you must run, make it short & high intensity, check out the article I posted.
I made a bad title. Run is not literal.

Do you have any proof that you gain muscle faster when you're a fat slob? Among the people I know, including myself, who work out at a high intensity, I haven't noticed a difference between the "skinny" (low body fat) guys and the "chunky" (higher BF) guys. Other than the skinnier guys look better than the chunkier ones because they have more definition.
Yep, the skinny ones do look better, but if you're really skinny its gonna be much harder to build up.

The idea is: You dont have to be a fat slob to gain muscle, but you're gonna have to spend more time working out if you're skinny.

Proof: I dont have a list of MLA styled references, but its a fact that cell membranes are based on fat. When the muscles grow fast, they need a lot of new cell membranes, so they may grow slower just becase you are trying to get rid of that fat on your abs.
Also the immune system weakens when you have low body fat. You can find this info in any intermediate physiology book.(Bio majors, plz confirm this)

Its a method, which has worked for me at least.

------------------
_-=/Comrade Vronski\=-_

Aiken_Drum

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The inmune system does not weakens for low body fat % per se, but rather for the diet your body must endure to get there.
It's not healthy to be at a low calorie diet all year long.
Besides, it's impossible to gain muscle & be cut all year long.
Pros look like fat bastards when bulking & then get to the level they are in constest.
Granted, they take ****loads of roids, but to a lesser degree we should imitate them.
That means, don't get obsessed cause you lost your six pack when bulking or you won't get big, period.

Vronski

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aiken_Drum - youre the first guy who understood what I was saying

Cool

------------------
_-=/Comrade Vronski\=-_

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I spent the better part of a year lifting without regards to rest or diet. Needless to say I didn't get far.

Started upping the protein and reducing the overall calories and lost a good amount of fat.

Went on MAG 10 and beefed up the calories....FINALLY started making some rapid muscle gains. Up 10 lbs. in a month. Just starting my second cycle of MAG 10. Hopefully hit 200 before this cycle is done.

To directly respond to your post...yes, it's better to eat up and lift like a madman, even at the expense of a little spare tire.

I'm gonna start cutting in a couple of weeks. It's gonna suck transitioning down to 2200-2500 cals. Not looking forward to that.

Vronski

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm... What's mag 10??? Just never used steroids.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vronski:
Umm... What's mag 10??? Just never used steroids.
It is a pro-hormone. Increases testosterone. From what I understand what makes it legal is the fact that your body has to go thru extra steps in order to convert to T.

It is expensive ($65 for one cycle), taken orally, and tastes like Goldschlager spiked with rat poison...aack! But both my buddy and I have made nice gains.

bodybuildin

Don Juan
Reaction score
mag 10 has 1-testosterone, which is classified as a pro-steroid.

it aint a prohormone, because the body does not have to convert 1-testosterone into anything! it is 1-test!!!

the reason why it is legal is because:
1. it has not been pursued pharmaceutically
2. it is naturally occuring in some obscure plant somewhere on earth! hahaha

Flyguy3663

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

[This message has been edited by Flyguy3663 (edited 11-03-2002).]

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bodybuildin:
mag 10 has 1-testosterone, which is classified as a pro-steroid.

it aint a prohormone, because the body does not have to convert 1-testosterone into anything! it is 1-test!!!

the reason why it is legal is because:
1. it has not been pursued pharmaceutically
2. it is naturally occuring in some obscure plant somewhere on earth! hahaha
By no means do I claim to be the expert on this, but I did some research before I started this stuff and what I found was that the name prosteroid was nothing but a marketing term coined by Biotest to sell more product.

The ingredients are as follows:
4-androstene-3, 17-diethylcarbonate ester, 1-androstene-3-one-17-ethylcarbonate ester.

No 1-test. From what I understand 1-test is a different substance. Isn't 1-test the only LEGAL anabolic steriod in the US?

Tell ya what though...the sh!t works!

dj blass

Don Juan
Reaction score
its called:

CUTTING - a phase where bodybuilders lower their bodyfat for a competition/show. Hardcore dieting with cardio.

BULKING - phase of gaining muscle, where you consume large amounts of calories. Thus gaining muscle plus fat.