“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Dont even think about her

reza

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2003
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
I was Just Doing some Calculations And I found out that almost all The series ralation ships That I had I got the numbers Accidently While I wasnt Even THinking about one /

So i started To think back ......

One Time i had My exams And I Planned To forget about girls For one mount So One Evening The Last thing that i could THink about was A girl My phone Rang And It was a wrong number . And After 3 days I was laying With the wrong number girl
/
another time I was looking for job And Again the last thing In my mind was girl And A very Cute Girl Iterveiwd me And After One week I am Sleeping with her
/ the storyies go on ....
but i wondered
There were nights which we went out Only on this purpos And 3 thing would happen ,, it was a one night stand ,,, it wouldnt reach the 3 date ,,, or didnt get any thing

I dont know what mystery lies behind this But i am going to get in to that state of mind
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

reza

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2003
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
My first Languege is Not english And I learned it by watching movies So if u please .? Just give ur fu--ing feed back
 
Top