Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

dont believe in fairytales

rapsta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DONT DO IT!
I thought i met the girl of my life. The girl i wanna spend the rest of my life with. She told me things that made me think i was a participant of a fairytale.
She is studying in chicago right now, and im in sweden. She wrote me things like, "when im done with my education.. pick any place in the world, im willing to move there just to be with you".. and when her friend asked her if she would come back to sweden if i asked her to do so she told her friend "without hesitation, he would'nt have to ask twice".
All those promises. Everyone does so. Its so damn obvious that it isn't true. I thought to myself damn ive met a girl thats too good to be true. This is just so damn good. But guess what, things changed. Women change. She says she loves me. This ain't fvckin love. Love is when you do everything for a person. And i don't think she would do anything for me because she is too busy in her own life.. she has dreams.. passions. She was blinded by the love at first. She has this warrior spirit though.
Words really don't mean shyt. Actions do. When a girl really has PROVEN to you that she is trustworthy.. THEN you might be able trust her for real.
I gave her a chance though. I gave her a chance so we can forget all those promises and go on. I told her we can't take shyt for granted. It's like the summer and the winter. When its summer.. you don't go thinking "ooh damn its gonna be winter soon.. ooh no".. instead you just enjoy the warmth of the summer and then poof the winter is there, without you noticing it. But then it will always be another warm summer (you live on even after you've been hurt).
So what i mean is that i gave her a chance. We gotta trust eachother if we're gonna get anywhere.. or not really trust but.. atleast not be naive againgst eachother. So we (me and her) gotta just enjoy what we got instead of thinking ohh no if i trust her i might get all ruined in the end. Because you cant take shyt for granted. And if everyone took shyt for granted this way.. every single human being in the world be a loner.

I don't know what happened to me. I don't know why i even wanna spend my time on this girl when she might fvck me in the end. But i gotta keep fighting for what we've got. She started crying and felt so useless (like her whole world had gone under) because she had made me so dissapointed. But but.. I'm not saying anyone should do something like this. Im just saying.. don't ever believe in fairytales and bullshyt until you've seen actions.

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha. i remember when i did believe in fairy tales. only this time the girl said we'd live happily ever after in bali... and have a simple beach wedding... and we'd have two kids... yadda yadda... and she'd open a surf cafe by the beach and i'd be a journalist...

WHAT NONSENSE. WE BROKE UP A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO. and yeah, i totally agree with you dude. dont ever believe in fairy tales, they never ever come true. and now look at me, when she broke up with me, you could say my dreams were shattered, i was only holding on to a pathetic hope of getting married to her someday?

DAMN

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what the?

Did that post make sense to anyone? I think this AFC's chick broke a promise? Anyone? Anyone?

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yep. ahha sart... we all had our AFC days. look at my situation!

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jakeyboy

You always seem logical, so tell me, what the hell was he talking about?

rapsta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jakeyboy yeah i still hear the exactly same things as you do.. haha.

and sart.. i didn't use to be afc but love made me screwed up in my damn mind. i lost control.

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: jakeyboy

Originally posted by Sart
You always seem logical, so tell me, what the hell was he talking about?
his chick lives in empty promises. she'll promise him the world... when all she's talking is just bullshyt. whatever she says WILL NOT come true, yet she goes on like a blitering idiot about how they're gonna live happily ever after. when she shouldn't be saying all this, because life is just unpredictable.

so he said actions prove it, words dont. even if you think you've found the chick of your dreams, and she promises you a whole lot... and you think you're dastardly in love with her, its just not gonna happen, until it happens. and only then you know she means it.

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think that makes sense.

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
even then

Even then it doesn't happen. I think that excitement and the high of keeping promises will all fail as well anyway. I hardly have any time for the thought of LTR's let alone marriage, and Im married with 2 kids. BUT, and its a big BUT...I just do what I'm gonna do and she is either with me or, well, there is no alternative really. If I had my time over I would have remained single yet I have it pretty good compared to most married men, lets face it.

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whats your chick like? curious to know.

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
shes

5,3 blonde, blue eyes, Austrian, was a figure skater, is a Psychiatrist, pretty, intelligent and all round cool chick really.

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you're a lucky man.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How old is she? Your 36. After 30 they usually start to realize their mortality.