Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don Juan Chatroom

Anson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My AIM is Anson1017. Please invite me if you are ever having a chat while I'm online, it's been a looong time since the last time I talked to more than one DJ or two online :)

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unsticking Post...It's been a few weeks, ya'll should know about this thing by now :p

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DLATU1983 on AIM/AOL.

Anson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awww I just realized that these chats are basically "American only" because of the time they are held, it's either late night or early morning everywhere else in the world lol...

Well, maybe one day someone will make an European chat too! :) Too bad there seems to be less and less European members in the DJ Forums these days...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Anson
Awww I just realized that these chats are basically "American only" because of the time they are held, it's either late night or early morning everywhere else in the world lol...

Well, maybe one day someone will make an European chat too! :) Too bad there seems to be less and less European members in the DJ Forums these days...
The normal ones on Tuesday's are held late, but there are random chats at some point during the week. Keep your eyes open.