Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does this happen to anyone else?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got to thinking that the one thing I wish I could change about my “game” is to not get oneitis for one particular girl every 3-4 years it seems. Maybe even longer. What I mean is I’ll meet many many women and do everything right like it’s a habit instead of a forced or calculated reaction. Then all of a sudden damn if I don’t wnd up meeting a girl every few years that I start off good just like I do with any other girl and then I start making mistake after mistake. It messes with my head and I start digging a hole trying to recover instead of just stop digging. Meanwhile while I’ll have it bad for this one girl, I’ll be talking to 5 others and they’re always calling me, they make it so easy, I’m on my A+ game without breaking a sweat. Then with the one particular girl I act like I’m the most desperate thirsty mofo that’s ever lived and I ruin whatever chance I had.

I started thinking about this and it seems like it happened every few years, probably longer. The girls that throw me off my game so bad aren’t any hotter than the ones I currently talk to and date with no problem, their personality isn’t any better, yet I don’t know why my interest level outpaces theirs and I constantly trip over my own feet it seems like. With other girls I can make a mistake and recover but it seems like one particular one comes along that I can’t do **** right and the harder I try the worse I make it. It’s like i forget everything I know to do! They get in my head and then I get in my head and I make a fool out of myself when they should be just as easy as any other girl. I don’t catch feelings easy but it seems like I do every so often with a girl and it messes with my head bad. What’s funny is all my attention focusing on them is making me look more appealing naturally to the other girls I’m talking to at the time but my interest for them isn’t as high. It’s a *****!

I’ve got to learn how to overcome this slump every so often when it happens because it shouldn’t be happening but it does. I wish I could tell you why it happens and what the girls do to make me forget everything I know about “the game”.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I´m very bad with one-itis. My one-itis lasts years. I only get one-itis when rejected by an "ideal" or "unicorn" girl, someone I would actually like to marry and settle down with. And no matter how many hot girls I f0ck, how many years pass, I don´t get over it until a meet a "better" unicorn and get rejected by her. I develop oneitis for the new one and the cycle repeats itself. I´m messed up as f0ck.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I´m very bad with one-itis. My one-itis lasts years. I only get one-itis when rejected by an "ideal" or "unicorn" girl, someone I would actually like to marry and settle down with. And no matter how many hot girls I f0ck, how many years pass, I don´t get over it until a meet a "better" unicorn and get rejected by her. I develop oneitis for the new one and the cycle repeats itself. I´m messed up as f0ck.
What was special about your unicorn?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s the fact they reject you, I’ve caught oneitus over girls that don’t even compare to others that are all over me that I pump and dump.

It’s the act of rejecting us that makes us go crazy. I’m trying to stay aloof 24/7 but as an emotional affectionate guy it’s hard

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
What was special about your unicorn?
Early 20s. Super smart (like, she actually had a job at her Universitiy´s post-graduate scientific research group, she was doing ph.d. level work while she hadn´t finish her undergradute degree), virgin, super beautiful (HB9+), feminine, great smile, great laugh, good and deep conversation, good family values, non smoker, never done drugs, doesn´t drink alcohol, no tatoos, we went out a couple of times and she never looked at her phone once. Great wife material in my book.

Met her at work. Went for a drink (non-alcoholic for her) a couple of times. She showed interest a couple of times via text and then went NC on me. To this day, it drives me nuts that I didn´t / couldn´t wife her up.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Early 20s. Super smart (like, she actually had a job at her Universitiy´s post-graduate scientific research group, she was doing ph.d. level work while she hadn´t finish her undergradute degree), virgin, super beautiful (HB9+), feminine, great smile, great laugh, good and deep conversation, good family values, we went out a couple of times and she never looked at her phone once. Great wife material in my book.

Met her at work. Went for a drink (non-alcoholic for her) a couple of times. She showed interest a couple of times via text and then went NC on me. To this day, it drives me nuts that I didn´t / couldn´t wife her up.
She probably sensed that and thats why she ran off. They need to desire us MORE than we desire them. She has to choose, invest and make you a priority. There's no use getting excited for someone whose not excited over you.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
She probably sensed that and thats why she ran off. They need to desire us MORE than we desire them. She has to choose, invest and make you a priority. There's no use getting excited for someone whose not excited over you.
Yeah. If there is a next one, I´ll be better.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. If there is a next one, I´ll be better.
Yep. We cant WANT a relationship even if we do. Women are always trying to manipulate the guy she gives her body to into a relationship. So focus on getting laid and let ger try to get you in a relationship. The natural flow.

Why should we waste a bunch of time on a lady who doesn't desire us strongly? Huh? To valudate her and let Chad or Tyrone bang it out?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're just going through the motions rather than actually going through the fire. Who you are before and who you are after isn't the same thing. Its similar to the red pill. It's common guys fall off the wagon once a semi attractive woman swallows his proteins and gives up the butt. He is still woke up to female nature and he may play but he knows that truth.

I go through the experience but I am entirely checked out. I have little to nothing invested. I have seen some stuff and I don't get invested. I run game, same script without fail. There's no ambiguity.

I lead. She follows or next.

The benchmark prerequisite is top form SMV 18-23, feminine, submissive, fit, and dtf or next. Fallback is mid to late 20s again as novelty plates. Its all for sport.

I am likely a sociopath. I don't do harm outside hurt feelers or ringing her bell. Biggest point of game is that being checkef out. Beyond repair.

In the process, i run my sales funnel. Its for sport. #nextSet #micdrop

The sad reality is that most guys half step. They urinate from the seated position. They are likely dtuck at AA. They have a theory or preach monogamy is thr only way or that models are easy to pull but never seen a vagina before lulz.

You want to be so switched off, there's absolutely no attachment or ego investment. This is the classic essence of freedom from outcome and intent.

Bhagavad Gita depicts the pointou you aren't entitled to the fruits of your labour.

Step game up kuz. No matter how hawtttt, every chick is practice.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks really don't care what you feel, they only care how you make them feel... Another thing is all women are pretty much the same, date long enough you'll come to the same conclusion.

It really is easy not to fall into an obsession trap if you just remember these two things.

If you start trying hard... so she knows you care about her... LOL! That sh!t does not matter, that is why trying too hard doesn't really work for you. When a chick says she want's a man that will fawn over her and kiss her @ss, what she really means is she wants a man SHE WANTS does these things. If you make her 'tingle' that's all she fvcking cares about. You can be a complete jerk, but if that jerk gets her motor running that's all that matters. Doc Love discovered this in the 70s, and it is still true today as it was then. It all starts with the chick, anything other than her making an effort to be with you is a waste of time.

You as the man don't control sh1t. There is nothing you can do to get her attracted. Either she is, or she isn't. If she is, then you can fvck sh1t up, but you can't do anything other than just act like a man and she will come around if it is something her emotions are telling her she wants.

The difference between men that are good with women, and those that are not, is getting to the point where you recognize the signs a chick is attracted to you and acting on it, and not waste time chasing fairy-tails and unicorns. When she backs off, she's playing games which are not fun, so go play with chicks that are fun... or she just isn't interested. Either she won't care because... well she doesn't care... or she will chase you. NEVER lock onto a chick that isn't trying to be with you EVER. Free your mind and attention for women that are attracted to you, and stop wasting time on chciks that are only using you for free meals and attention.

Don't let your feelings or desires get in your way... NEVER fall for a chick this isn't trying to be with you PERIOD. That is the road to obsession and misery.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks really don't care what you feel, they only care how you make them feel... Another thing is all women are pretty much the same, date long enough you'll come to the same conclusion.

It really is easy not to fall into an obsession trap if you just remember these two things.

If you start trying hard... so she knows you care about her... LOL! That sh!t does not matter, that is why trying too hard doesn't really work for you. When a chick says she want's a man that will fawn over her and kiss her @ss, what she really means is she wants a man SHE WANTS does these things. If you make her 'tingle' that's all she fvcking cares about. You can be a complete jerk, but if that jerk gets her motor running that's all that matters. Doc Love discovered this in the 70s, and it is still true today as it was then. It all starts with the chick, anything other than her making an effort to be with you is a waste of time.

You as the man don't control sh1t. There is nothing you can do to get her attracted. Either she is, or she isn't. If she is, then you can fvck sh1t up, but you can't do anything other than just act like a man and she will come around if it is something her emotions are telling her she wants.

The difference between men that are good with women, and those that are not, is getting to the point where you recognize the signs a chick is attracted to you and acting on it, and not waste time chasing fairy-tails and unicorns. When she backs off, she's playing games which are not fun, so go play with chicks that are fun... or she just isn't interested. Either she won't care because... well she doesn't care... or she will chase you. NEVER lock onto a chick that isn't trying to be with you EVER. Free your mind and attention for women that are attracted to you, and stop wasting time on chciks that are only using you for free meals and attention.

Don't let your feelings or desires get in your way... NEVER fall for a chick this isn't trying to be with you PERIOD. That is the road to obsession and misery.

Brilliant post... Recognise the signs of high interest and average or low interest.

Investing in a chick with low or average interest, always ends in disaster.

Been there, got the T-Shirt.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it, the girls who complain about the Ex being a complete A Hole, end up with these guys for YEARS

Treat them mean, keep them keen? Any truth to it??

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
This is a great thread with a lot of honesty. I can relate to it.

My weak point is when I meet a girl who is "demure": soft spoken, reserved, rather than the hyper sexual girls who are super animated, super aggressive and all over the place. Even if she isn't super hot, I still feel strong attraction.

There's this one girl who fits the description: quiet voice, subtle in her IOI's, reserved in how she expresses herself. Her type of personality is so rare these days, I value her much higher than I normally would based on looks alone. She's only about a 7 or 7.5. And she's not aging particularly well either. She's 28, but definitely looks worse than she did just a year and a half ago.
Tons of guys are into her, so I'm not the only one. She gets off on it, too. She loves the attention. She leads guys on pretty hard as well.

Contrary to what other guys have said, fighting your feelings or trying to ignore them only makes matters worse. I feel better acknowledging that the attraction is there. I see girls fighting their feelings all the time, and it just intensifies their attraction. When they let go and give in to it, they develop a sense of peace.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
"Sometimes unrequited love grows into a real obsession and even fraught with mental disorders. Such as the syndrome of Adele. Adele's syndrome is a long-term painful love obsession with another person that remains unanswered."

Well, at least know I knowthe technical term for severe one-itis.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get terrible one-itis when I startseeing the girl as someone that I consider of value and have a stable relationship with. It takes me years to get over her, even with meeting/having fun/having s3x with multiple women.

It sucks— that’s why I don’t like actual relationships.