Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does this girl have interest?

Avsguy01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Met her 2 weeks ago. Hung out with some friends and talked to her a little bit. She seemed to have some interest. Last week went out again with a friend and her and her friend. We had great conversations. At the end of the night i told her i would call her after getting her number. She never asked me for mine but im sure its in her phone from me calling 3 days ago to ask her out. She accepted but she has not once called me. We are supposed to be going out tonight but i just havent heard from her. It seems like she was interested in all 3 times ive had contact with her twice in person and once on the phone but since she hasnt called at all im just wondering if shes putting me in the friendzone or at all interested. What do you guys have to say about that? Just curious. Just seems I dont have luck (or maybe its the skill) to pull in the hb's.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee

So you've got a date with her, and because she hasn't called you every day since you made the date (it's only been 3 days!!), you wonder if she's still interested?

If you continue to be so insecure and worried, she will NOT be interested. If you be a man, and take her out as you had planned, and show her how much fun it is to be with a MAN like you, then she will continue to be interested.

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I have a very similar situation, but I don't call all of the time. Had a couple of encounters with this chick, sealed a date for Saturday (hiking date, very fun). That was last Saturday, I just called her last night to go over the plans and times. She'll call back today though I'm sure. Just think positively about it. If you can visualize it, it is possible.

Avsguy01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NO NO its not like that. I went out with her Friday last week. Got the number. Didnt call till Monday in which i asked what her plans were and she said Thursday is a good. Now its Thursday and i havent called at all. Then again i havent heard from her. So thats why im curious about her possibly not being interested. I mean i always hear on this site that the female usually calls to confirm a date or calls before if shes really interested.

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think they ever call. If you have the times set up, just go for it.

Avsguy01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually i have to call her today to get an exact time from her cause she didnt seem so sure when i called her. I just told her Monday i would call today and finalize but i surely did set it up for today.
I do understand your point though. I dont consider myself to be insecure. I know i used to be that way and was a true AFC. I am definately trying to get the DJ out of me so right now im kinda in that transition with no real proof or confidence to back it up. So i dont know maybe i am slightly insecure but im not letting that get to me. Ive been cut off from girls ive tryed dating 3 times in a row so i guess it made me that way. But luckly ive found this site cause i know i have changed and i can see it, but down inside im still in that transition. Itll come with time i guess.

Donny Brasco

Don Juan
Reaction score
I must stress this advice.......

DO NOT SCHEDULE DATES DAYS IN ADVANCE!!!

Its gives her less chance to flake out if you would have just held off and called her today and invited her out today. Then you would know and she would have been happy to hear from you after so many days.

I bet she is still going out with you, but there is an outside chance she'll flake out.

Good Luck!!

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know exactly how you feel. It's taking a me a long time to get where I want to get with women and I'm still climbing. I'm trying to play mine right, only calling like once or twice a week. All depending on what I have going on. The gut tells me this is how to do it, but the head sometimes gets in the way. I think that after she spends the day hiking with me the IL is going to go through the roof. Good luck.

Avsguy01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man i hope i didnt screw up!! Your right i think i remember reading a post that said dont schedule days in advanced!! Damn it!! Oh well if this one doesnt work out im the blame this time. Stupid luck........ well see

Avsguy01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
*Update* Ended up not going on the date last night.

Avsguy01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Called to confirm and she never answered the phone. Never called me back even though i left a message. Next anyone?.....lol

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Avsguy01
I mean i always hear on this site that the female usually calls to confirm a date or calls before if shes really interested.
I've never seen that advice on this site!

So you called this girl on Monday and she was available Thursday, then why didn’t you set a definite time and place?

If you expect a girl to call you to arrange a date then you'll be waiting for a long time (which is why you didn’t go out am I right? )

This girl would have been sat at home on Thursday thinking 'why hasn't Avsguy01 called me yet, he said he would, maybe he doesn’t like me anymore, maybe I bored him last Friday, maybe he’s found someone else, maybe I'm not attractive enough for him'
Now with that attitude do you think she would call you and expose herself to you, risk being rejected!?!

Next time never expect a girl to call you, they EXPECT the man to make the arrangements and lead the way.

If I were you, call her say you got busy with something, and this time arrange a definite time and place.

Avsguy01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You make a very clear point but whatever you just said does not pertain to this post.....i dont know what you are talking about. I never went into to this with that attitude and i never would even consider waiting for her to call me up to set up a date. That is just plain stupid and defies the point of even calling her in the first place to set up a date. I know i posted a quote saying they usually call but thats only cause i was curious about that and i have read that on this board before.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee

If you didn't set a time and place, you don't have a date. You just determined that, at the time of asking, she was available and open to the proposition of dating.

If you haven't set a date/time/place, if you haven't reserved that timeslot, and something else comes along, or she gets flaky, you may run into trouble. But since you're already seeing her, chances are that she'll give you the benefit of a doubt. But call her and take the initiative to set something in stone.

If you already HAVE a time/place established, then don't worry about it.

But don't sit there and wonder whether she likes you or not. She's seen you on one date and she is open to the idea of a second. That should be proof enough that there is SOME interest level. If she's truly worth your time, she won't be calling you all the time, acting all unconfident of HER position in the relationship, either.

Avsguy01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahhh its a done deal anyway....she flaked out if you would scroll up and read. No sense in beating a dead topic.....next

Donny Brasco

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good attitude, don't phone her and unless you bump into her again you don't owe her $hit. If you left a message thats good enough.

I totally know this feeling and flakey *****es like this don't deserve your time.

Avsguy01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah true!! She wants this she has to earn it now!