"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Does Sweet mean Bad

BW14

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 19, 2003
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Da ville
When a girl tells you you are sweet is it a bad thing or a good one or can this be a one-way ticket to the friend zone:confused:
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
to me it means you are on the vege of being -too- ncie. unless she says it after you do somethign super-special.
such as when a girl whispered in my ear whiel hugging me from behind "you're the sweetest guy in the world"
she wanted my ****. and she had proven it before by cheating on her bf...so yes, it can be a good thing.
ecsue me, i probably sound retarded. i'm drunk right now.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
ugh, You make whatever you can out of every situation.

If you act like your a freiking afc then your gonna be put in the friends zone. If you act like a don juan, you won't, Its that simple.

Hope that helps, if it doesn't read the bible.
 

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
in simpler terms, what they are tryiing to tell you is it can be good or bad.

I have had it said to me, by a girl who also said that "she had fallen for me" and when she siad i was sweet that was a good thing, but a diffrent girl could say, your sweet, as in shes looking for a man not a boy, in that case it would be bad, and as always, it depnds on the girl aswell.

hope iv been a help
 

Bombshell

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Indiana
I dunno why but being called sweet is like the biggest insault to me i can think of. It shouldnt be but i would rather have a chick call me a ****** jerk, than sweet. I am not a jerk, but still it doesnt seem to degrade my manhood as much. I guess its just a scar from my AFC days. I havent been called sweet in like 8 months and now all the girls like me.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
750
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Minnesota
You gotta pull out some neg hits to balance it out. If you're too nice to the person, you'll be called "sweet"... which is usually bad.
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
I got called sweet last nite and basically tried to argue it back, i dont like it, but i think its better just too let it ride rather than arguing yourself into a hole.
 

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2002
Messages
840
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by BW14
When a girl tells you you are sweet is it a bad thing or a good one or can this be a one-way ticket to the friend zone:confused:
She says you're sweet.

I don't know. Try not overanalyzing so much. Man, if you're stressing this much over a little comment, you need to unwind and lighten up.

Hell, if you really wanna know, grab your balls and ask her what's crackin for friday night.
 

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
It is usually meant in a good way. A girl won't call you sweet to insult you. There is nothing wrong with having a sweet side to you.

I usually respond something like: "Just wait till you get to know me, you'll see what kinda azzhole I am." Then keep her guessing.

Tease her a bit, play with her a bit, flirt, then mention something you don't like about her in a teasing manner.. It is good when she can't quite figure you out. One moment you're all nice, and the next you are teasing her.

If you know some girls that think you're sweet, practise on them. This will make you find the right balance to being sweet, teasing, and being mysterious.

You don't have to turn into a total jerk to have women be attracted to you.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top