Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does knowing this chick is a tranny make you more cautious so that you don't accidently get with a tranny yourself?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My goodness; if this chick is a tranny ... :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still more pleasable to see and hear than most post wall women with their attitude, fat ass and 100 c0ck stare.

Anyway no concern from me, my ass is so hairy that hardly someone would feel any temptation in that sense.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, that's tricky cause he took puberty blockers. It'll be tougher to spot a tranny that was abused as a child like this.

It's a d*mn shame! His life is f'd cause of some childhood fantasy. His parents are responsible for this.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Doesn't matter what he says or do, just like spinsters, they can modify their looks and manipulate their own brains into believing shiet but internally their organs will tell the truth.

One is born to be a man and the other is an expired woman but both lives in delusions of being chased by young men.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmfao jmulv aka John anthony made a vblog about 1010 kill count + e bragged crushing trannys.

Dude was so crazy he got kicked off rsd. Lmfao julien had a 5 country ban and he was never kicked.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some places you can't.

Even the local girls can't differentiate.
It's difficult if they started before puberty. Easier if they mutilated themselves after.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Someday, there will be a man made vagina that gets wet by itself. Currently that is the only difference.
Cloning will be available to appease the incel rebellion and put the feminist out of business lol

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The blending of gender movement continues. Be careful in those clubs, they indirectly hide a lot of signs to spot these.... creatures

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn I just decided to view the video and I'm terrified. That would fool 99 percent of men

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
There is this blogger in Ukraine, he is Russian and is well known in Russia and Ukraine and some other countries, he does blogs on engines, his channel is called theory of internal combustion engine, really good blogs. Now, there is this snake oil, suprotec, which supposedly revitalizes engine, improves compression, etc. Which is a total none sense. So this dude, who is everything white board with engines, he rebuilds them, started making commercials about suprotek, he got their sponsorship. Then basically, at some point he got a chick, and someone pointed out that is no chick it is a tranny with a penis. So this guy had videos online, hugging him and laying in the same bed, and lots of questions from his subscribers. Mainly, how to watch you now after you slept with tranny and did commercials about that sht suprotec.

Yea, this is the tranny:

Now, unfortunately that dude managed to remove all his videos and images from online, I still can't wrap my mind around how. But there is another video blogger which has it in his video, so I'll just copy and paste from it.

So kids, it's one thing if it's all private, and fine and dandy, but things can go south if you're doing online blogs, have a million plus subscribers, and are sleeping with a tranny.