Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

does all this mean its over?? Sry im kinda new...

QwikSpaz

Reaction score
yes, im new to the forums but ive read my stuff so i kind of know what im doing...im just bad at reading signs.

heres the deal: i just got into a new relationship with this girl last week, it starts off great & we hang out for the next two days and everything couldnt be better...then she just sort of withdraws and i really havent talked to her at all since last wednesday. i know that doesnt seem long, but its just really odd that she'd just go from calling me each of the last 4 nights to nothing in a span of about a day. shes also had some trouble with her ex who she dated for about 2 years (but he cheated on her twice and she wants nothing of him) and still wants to get back together with her (hes jealous and stuff). she also pretty much ignored my ass at this school party thing (something the parents put on for the seniors of the school every year) and just hung out with her other friends. but about her Ex - they hang out every once in a while and on my way home one day i saw em driving around (they apprently went to lunch or something). it really doesnt mean too much to me because i asked her about it (i dont wanna be wasting my time after all) and she said the same thing - i.e. doesnt want anything more from him...she just really perfers to hang with her friends a lot of the time since im really kind of from another "crowd." this doesnt really bother me, cause obviously im not tryin to lock her down, but its just irritating right now.

anyway...here's the real deal - hows it possible for a girl to go from being really into a guy to pretty much totally ignoring him in a matter of days? yes we're still going out officially, and in all seriousness that last night we were together went really well (i.e. made out in my car, lots of kino, lots of good convo). i just dont know what the deal is, or maybe im just overreacting. shes naturally pretty shy so maybe thats a factor too, or PMS or something...i really dont know.

QwikSpaz

Reaction score
oh...forgot to say: thanks guys in advance...i read a lot of these posts before and you all seem pretty great.

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by QwikSpaz
yes, im new to the forums but ive read my stuff so i kind of know what im doing...im just bad at reading signs.

heres the deal: i just got into a new relationship with this girl last week, it starts off great & we hang out for the next two days and everything couldnt be better...then she just sort of withdraws and i really havent talked to her at all since last wednesday. i know that doesnt seem long, but its just really odd that she'd just go from calling me each of the last 4 nights to nothing in a span of about a day. shes also had some trouble with her ex who she dated for about 2 years (but he cheated on her twice and she wants nothing of him) and still wants to get back together with her (hes jealous and stuff). she also pretty much ignored my ass at this school party thing (something the parents put on for the seniors of the school every year) and just hung out with her other friends. but about her Ex - they hang out every once in a while and on my way home one day i saw em driving around (they apprently went to lunch or something). it really doesnt mean too much to me because i asked her about it (i dont wanna be wasting my time after all) and she said the same thing - i.e. doesnt want anything more from him...she just really perfers to hang with her friends a lot of the time since im really kind of from another "crowd." this doesnt really bother me, cause obviously im not tryin to lock her down, but its just irritating right now.

anyway...here's the real deal - hows it possible for a girl to go from being really into a guy to pretty much totally ignoring him in a matter of days? yes we're still going out officially, and in all seriousness that last night we were together went really well (i.e. made out in my car, lots of kino, lots of good convo). i just dont know what the deal is, or maybe im just overreacting. shes naturally pretty shy so maybe thats a factor too, or PMS or something...i really dont know.
Brother, I hear you. I used to do exactly the same thing.

One day it dawned on me, though: "What's all this thinking doing? I mean, I can think anything into being possible, but I'll never REALLY know!"

The trick: QUIT thinking about it! Really, it'll do you no good. Just go see if she wants to get together again and, if not, well, you can devote all that mind power to something more worthwhile :D

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would end it, no matter what right now unless you want to go through some B/S.... You probably are being less of a challenge to her just spice things up and use some neg hits here and there.

Phenomenom101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I don't wanna be rude or anything but are you sure it was a relationship? From what I hear it almost sounds like you were just two friends that were hanging out (I do it sometimes). I mean, did you do all the things that you would do in a relationship? Did you mutually agree to be a "couple"?

QwikSpaz

Reaction score
yes we're "officially" goin out...saw a movie last night (a man apart) which went decently....kinda wish there was more downtime in that movie though cause theres no real good spots to start a little conversation during it.

i think we're goin alright now, but the next two days here are pretty big...we just come from two different crowds and its sorta hard to leave both our groups (tho im tryin to merge it at least a little bit).

thx everyone