Doctor tells woman shes fat, gets in trouble!

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kcra.com ^ | 08/22/05
New Hampshire Doctor Outraged By Complaint

ROCHESTER, N.H. -- The New Hampshire attorney general is investigating a Rochester doctor because a patient complained that he bluntly told her she needed to lose weight.

Dr. Terry Bennett said that he's outraged by what he calls a baseless complaint. A patient was apparently insulted when Bennett told her that she was obese and could only get healthier by losing weight.

"It's an epidemic in the United States, and it's croaking us," Bennett said.

Bennett said that it's a lecture he gives to many of his overweight patients.

"It's your weight, ... and there's dozens of programs," Bennett said. "You don't have to come in here. You can join Jenny Craig. You can go see Weight Watchers."

Bennett said he tells obese patients that their weight is bad for their health and their love lives. But the lecture drove one patient to write a letter to the Board of Medicine, which has passed on the complaint to the Attorney General's Office.

"Did I sleep with somebody? Did I give somebody drugs? Was I careless? No. End of story," Bennett said. "That should have been the end of it."
YOU'RE FAT, *****! that's what he should have told her!

Im telling you people, in a few years it will be illegal to even use the word fat. The liberals/feminists/media will turn that word into a hate crime word just like the word ******. Just remember my prediction.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
If the woman was sick from being overweight and sought treatment for the illness (high blood pressure, diabetes, back pain, etc) and instead of treating her he told her to lose weight, THEN he should get in trouble for denying treatment. But if he just told her she was overweight and if she lost weight it would make her problems improve while also trying to give her relief for her illness then he did nothing wrong.

Oh, by the way...did you know this doctor was also the Bin Laden's family doctor at one time?

Last edited by a moderator:

King of You

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, by the way...did you know this doctor was also the Bin Laden's family doctor at one time?
there are bin ladens legally living in the usa today, even in new york. so what... doesnt mean he treated osama.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by King of You
there are bin ladens legally living in the usa today, even in new york. so what... doesnt mean he treated osama.
I just thought it was an interesting fact. He actually got arrested in the middle east and was helped by the Bin Laden family. I think it was in Saudi Arabia if I remember correctly. I don't know why he was arrested, though.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure of which part of "no deliberate flame-baiting of other members" is find difficult to understand, but in the future refrain or your thread will be deleted. Oh yeah, and circumventing the word censor is grounds for a ban if you continue to do it.