Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Doc Loves System

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I skim through everything but i'll be damned if I let some book tell me how to pick up girls let alone pay for the damn info.

I stay on forums cuz it keeps me around veteran players and I hope to pick some stuff up from them.

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To elaborate on my first post, the System is very good if you are looking for relationships. It does not tell you how to hook up with a chick for a one night stand.

However if it is a good relationship with a girl who actually LIKES you, it is pure gold. And those who have actually read the System will know the answer to Fransisco's question-the website is not enough.

You will save money as you will not be wasting your time with girls who don't like you, because you are continually assessing her interest level.

MrBond_Age

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Oh, look who's backtracking. So if it was just your opinion, why did you say that YOU HAVE READ what is in The System online? I called you out because I didn't think that you have read any of it but I was going to give you the benifit of the doubt. I guess I was right. :D

I swear, guys like you who offer pitty really need to keep a huge supply of it for themselves.
So you did actually buy it. Pathetic.

Also, I like to think of myself as someone who has good reading comprehension. Giving my opinion instead of the one on a system I find useless and over-priced does not mean I havent read the stuff.

Moreover, what is included in DL, or RJ`s systems can be found here and I have my own theory on why it is so. Just ask yourself how a forum eating hundreds of gig of monthly transfer is kept free. Who could benefit from a dating forum to keep it at their expense? And why?