Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Doc Loves System

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
I skim through everything but i'll be damned if I let some book tell me how to pick up girls let alone pay for the damn info.

I stay on forums cuz it keeps me around veteran players and I hope to pick some stuff up from them.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2003
Messages
618
Reaction score
4
To elaborate on my first post, the System is very good if you are looking for relationships. It does not tell you how to hook up with a chick for a one night stand.

However if it is a good relationship with a girl who actually LIKES you, it is pure gold. And those who have actually read the System will know the answer to Fransisco's question-the website is not enough.

You will save money as you will not be wasting your time with girls who don't like you, because you are continually assessing her interest level.
 

MrBond_Age

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
165
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Oh, look who's backtracking. So if it was just your opinion, why did you say that YOU HAVE READ what is in The System online? I called you out because I didn't think that you have read any of it but I was going to give you the benifit of the doubt. I guess I was right. :D

I swear, guys like you who offer pitty really need to keep a huge supply of it for themselves.
So you did actually buy it. Pathetic.

Also, I like to think of myself as someone who has good reading comprehension. Giving my opinion instead of the one on a system I find useless and over-priced does not mean I havent read the stuff.

Moreover, what is included in DL, or RJ`s systems can be found here and I have my own theory on why it is so. Just ask yourself how a forum eating hundreds of gig of monthly transfer is kept free. Who could benefit from a dating forum to keep it at their expense? And why?
 
Top