Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Doc Loves "system'

KmZDon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it's the same as this system, the only difference is word moved around

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dannyboy,

I ordered it yesterday, should get it probably later this week. Will give you my thoughts then. Have you read it?

RKTek

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To recount, many years ago, after lurking here for a few months and finding the topics helpful but the replies and conversation conflicting or confusing, I decided to drop the $100 bucks, especially seeing as how "Doc" has a 30-day return policy.

At first was disappointed with the overall quality of the book, book binding, topic organization, index (or lack thereof), seeming laissez-faire writing, the two tapes and their sound quality.

But I had 30 days to read/listen.

I read the book once and found it contained some very, very sound advice. A week later I read it again. Then again. In fact, I read the book 4 times within that 30 days and although disagreed with a few minor points, found some real solid information that I could internalize.

Put it this way, it gave me a 'point of departure'. A center or structure upon which to build the new 'me'. At that time, if you looked up AFC in the dictionary, it simply had my photo as the perfect illustration thereof.

I read the booklet another time, probably a year ago, but found that I'd internalized it and dated enough women since then to try out his techniques with enough success to say "Aha!" that I no longer need it.

Can you read the same information here? Yes. But you'll have to wade through so much cr*p and conflicting opinion it might take you months longer. Is Doc Love the ultimate, final authority? No, and there are probably other books or authors out there who can do the same for you, maybe cheaper. The main thing to remember is that you're simply looking for a foundation, a point of departure, a 'center' or framework upon which to build your own personal DJ attitude.

Was the $100 bucks worth it for me? At first I didn't think so. But after reading (plowing?) through his "System" a few times, it began to sink in, and I also began to be able to better filter out what was good and not so good advice on this and other sites.

Your mileage may vary.

Clint Eastwood

Don Juan
Reaction score
After one of my exes dumped me a year and a half ago, I went ballistic in studying seduction. I got just about everything out there. Both in stores, and online. Then, I found this site. I agree with RKTek. Some of the advice on this site is conflicting, but some of it is pure gold. It's as good as, or better than anyone's "system".

However, I also agree with RKTek, in that when you're first starting you need a base or framework to start from.

For this purpose, I highly recommend both Doc Love's System, and David D'Angelo's Double Your Dating.

There are a few conflicts between these two systems. Overall, I found that operating somewhere between the two works like magic for me.

For instance, D' Angelo will say it's okay to call a girl a day after getting the number. Doc Love says to wait seven to ten days. I used to wait four. But, when I' m really hot and on a roll, I call whenever I feel like it. This is what you're striving to achieve and maintain. These two systems will both get you there. I like certain parts of both.

They both advocate being a "challenge". I think this is one of the most important things to do to have women attracted to you, and keep them attracted to you. I even heard a really hot girl at the bar the other night tell my friend that she wasn't interested in any guys in the bar because none of them were a challenge. (Of course, she hadn't met me yet) :D But, anyway, there you have it from the mouths of hot babes.

I would suggest getting both of these systems. Yes, it's expensive, but the money it will save you on wasted dates will make it worth it in a short time.