Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Doc Love Hatchet Job

snakeeyes

Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not own the Doc Love system, but i have been reading his articles for awhile now. I think his points about Confidence, challenge, and self control are essential to being a real man and thats what a woman wants. I have been the AFC in the past and I have lost the girl because I was doing all the things the guy in the articles is telling guys to do. I do think that Doc Love can be a little harsh on women and on men sometimes. There is no need to call someone a Loser and thats what he does in some of his articles. There is also no need to cut a girl loose just because she chose to go out with her sister instead of you.Hey family and friends comes first before the girl in my book, so its not disrespecting when a girl does that to me. The Doc can be a little bit too arrogant sometimes.
There are many fishes in the sea, Doc love's system is a good way to weave out all the poisonous fishes and find the good ones. He teaches guys to control themselves and not put up with a girls bullsh1t. This sure sounds better than being needy and being taken advantage of by someone. And the thing about girls not knowing what they want is true. I know this from expierence. yeah there are some who are bright enough and sure enough of what they want, but thats not the majority. I agree that guys should not ask a girl for advice, but some of my female friends have told me to become a challenge and not to call too much in order to get a girl. sound like a good advice to me. Most hot girls do play mind games with guys that are pursuing them, so why can't we as men have a game plan of our own. This game plan allows us to be confient in ourselves, being a challenge and not needy, and to control our feelings. It teaches us to respect the opposite sex and to know when to let her go when the opposite sex disrepects us. The Doc love sysem is just a guideline, there is no need to follow every single word. There are also some great advice from this site,but the most important things are the three C's and every dj most follow the 3 C's.

Reaction score
As Stated in the Article
When she wants to remain "just friends,"

Doc Loves style:

A man has to realize that his friendship, time and love is valuable and he shouldn’t give it away for free. Men with the "best friend" labels have to be strong to say, "Enough is enough. No more free rides. If you really think of me as a friend and enjoy my company, you’re going to have to date me if you want to keep them. Otherwise I’m out of your life." A man has to be strong, confident, direct, and let the woman know that he will only give his time away to a woman who will not reject his heart.

This Symps Style:

Okay, now if you do something like this, all you are doing is acting like a big, selfish baby. If she isn’t attracted to you, why stop being her friend?! How incredibly selfish and stupid is that?! She can’t help her feelings.

What if a woman, who was interested in you but you weren’t interested in her did that to you. What would you think of her? … Maybe: Typical woman?

And what about this "free ride"? Isn’t that what friends do for one another, give each other advice and to talk to each other??? Don’t you have male friends who you can turn to for advice? So why can’t you do the same with women? Besides, when it comes to getting dating advice, isn’t it better to ask your female friend? Hello!

She isn’t attracted to you in that way, but there are many others who would be, so why not ask this "friend" for dating, relationship and sex advice? Why act like a big baby and walk away, just because she isn’t attracted to you?

Maybe it hurts too much to be around her, or it’s too sexually frustrating because you want to do her? Well, that is why you find another woman, to replace those feelings you have for your now friend. In time those feelings will go away. Why lose a possibly great friend? Also, he is not being strong and confident when he walks away, like Hodges has stated. He is just being a weak-willed baby.

Think about it.
My Comments:

1. Uhhh hell Nawwww. Why waste your time when a woman isn’t interested. Why sit around and pay for outing for her trying to wait in line while she makes up her fawking mind.

2. This type of behavior is called Sympin. It’s what nice guys do. Nice guys as you know do not get laid like Real Men do. I approve of Doc Loves system so far. The last thing I want is to be around a woman who rejected my intimate advances. Why take the rejection and shine her fawking shoes too boot?

Let me Read a bit more of this idiots comments…I know the author must be a woman or a gay dude:

As Stated in the Article

Doc Loves style:
To know if a woman is really interested in you, always ask for her home number. If she doesn’t give it to you, it means her interest level in you isn’t that high. She will be wasting your time, because she probably won’t call you when you give her your number. If her interest level in you was high, she would give you her home number.

Mr Symp Says:
Wrong again. It’s because she doesn’t know him that well. Many women have been bugged to death by men who kept calling them over and over again. Besides, there are women who will give out their home number, but it may not mean anything because they can still easily screen their calls with caller ID and their answering machine
And My Comments:

1. Oh hell nawww again. This person is truly an idiot.
2. Women know within minutes of meeting you if your going to get the pvssy or not. That is what this idiot is forgetting. Women control who gets the pvssy and they know whom the feel attraction for. If she is attracted then she will give you the number. Why? Cause she wants to bone as much as you do so that she can win a “relationship” with a “potential”, referring to men with potential by whatever criteria she has in her pretty little head.

Ok Idiot boy continues with:
Ask her if she would like to go out for lunch or dinner sometime this week. Say this: Annie, would you like to have lunch or dinner with me, say, this Thursday? … Or do you have other plans this week? Saying it like that eliminates the women who are just having fun and they aren’t serious in dating you (A miscommunication.), because it gives them a way out. That way you will know her true intentions, and / or what is REALLY going on right then and there. There is none of this game playing and / or second guessing all night!

My comments:

Very bad game advice. It started ok but got weak at the end with “Or do you have other plans this week?” You don’t give anybody an upper hand other wise don’t be surprised when they take it. Now this is just plain common sense, and not just dating advice.

Also women like men who are “direct” and focused and to the point. He would of done better to say: “ Annie I am going to the Chicago Resturant on Thursday I want you to come with me. Clear up your schedule and let me know what is a good time to pick you up.

Any player can see which style is the most powerful. Women are attracted to men with power or who seem powerful. Why? If you need to ask then you shouldn’t even be dating, cause you know nothing about women.

I can’t take anymore of that article blasting Doc Love…just too much gayish sympin advice for me. Anybody who follows that goober sponge bob square pants style gets what he deserves!!!