"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Do you think this Playboy model hit the wall at an early age?

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2005
Messages
1,357
Reaction score
313
Location
On the Frontlines
With pancake makeup, camera filters, photoshop, and airbrushing---it's hard to tell if ANYTHING we see is "real" these days...lol

But on a side note, let me say this about THE WALL:

LOL...the "Wall" is just an imaginary concept invented by extreme Red Pill "takers", Macho Manospherians, and PUAs to describe women who they deem as no longer as attractive as she once were.

It's a subjective subjective term that it can be argued that it borders on MYTH.

Why? Because in reality, one man's WALL is jjust another man's WINDOW:

Because no matter how "past her prime" a woman supposedly is in the eyes of ONE guy---there's always ANOTHER guy out there that will still see her as a TEN in "his" eyes...lol.

If you look around---you'll see this scenario playing out all around you on a daily basis.


V.U.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
With pancake makeup, camera filters, photoshop, and airbrushing---it's hard to tell if ANYTHING we see is "real" these days...lol

But on a side note, let me say this about THE WALL:

LOL...the "Wall" is just an imaginary concept invented by extreme Red Pill "takers", Macho Manospherians, and PUAs to describe women who they deem as no longer as attractive as she once were.

It's a subjective subjective term that it can be argued that it borders on MYTH.

Why? Because in reality, one man's WALL is jjust another man's WINDOW:

Because no matter how "past her prime" a woman supposedly is in the eyes of ONE guy---there's always ANOTHER guy out there that will still see her as a TEN in "his" eyes...lol.

If you look around---you'll see this scenario playing out all around you on a daily basis.


V.U.
For what I recall the concept of wall doesnt apply to the single woman, its a general concept that points how ANY woman at some point simply lose most of her beauty when her body expires.

The wall is just like the menopause, a sudden phase where a woman quicly lose most of her assets; its not the fact that she just older therefore less goodlooking.

Personally I agree with that, most men deteriorate slowly with time while most of women reach that particular years where they move from princess to witch (or at least from princess to peasant).
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top