Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think this chick is a tranny?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

sevbucmash

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro. Things have changed on this site, in Anything Else section in the past year or so. It's all about the trannies now. Tranny this, tranny that. You know what my tv says? It says it's a soft kill. It says couple generations of this and traditional family values will die, there won't be wife and husband, just sperm in test tube humans, made for a particular task. I heard budweiser went gay. It's horrible man. Gay this and gay that, and if it's not gay then it's body positive. And then I see police shootings. And school shootings and other public places.

I really thought I was getting bsed, until I logged in here.

What can I say. There are no trannies here, propaganda of this stuff is punishable. Dating is norm, more in line with what ams teaches, you got money and success, you got chicks. Chicks are in shape. There is no body positive. If generally, western ideals are being dumped, mainly through ridicule of the wide spread gayness.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all about the trannies now. Tranny this, tranny that.
1682619451813.png
1682618870842.png

Please make it stop!
This gay shyte gotta go.
I think most people that have some normal sense are really tired just like me of being force feed with this gay crap agenda. They represent a very minor percentage of the population yet they get all the attention..

Last edited:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my opinion: broad (pun NOT intended) shoulders, narrow hips, long arms, big hands, strong jaw, very muscular for being slender, head looking down so as to hide Adam's Apple ... :eek: :eek:
I agree, it's the same biological markers I look for (with a sloping back forehead with brow ridge for men vs flat/rounded forehead no brow ridge for women).

2 Saturday's ago I was out for a friend's Bday and a girl (a friend of a girl we know) was there giving tranny vibes, touching my arms, being overly sexual with me and another guy, it made me feel sick so I avoided it all night. I think there will be many more trannies in society, undercover, so knowing what to look for is only a benefit.

Don't forget with brow ridge and adam's apple shaving (facial feminisation procedures), vocal training, plastic surgery etc... the only thing you can look for is big hands/feet, long limbs, broad shoulders, narrow hips (but they can use padding), adonis belt, high belly button to waist ratio. It will just get more and more difficult to out them as technology advances. Post op Trannies are tricking men right now into banging them.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my opinion: broad (pun NOT intended) shoulders, narrow hips, long arms, big hands, strong jaw, very muscular for being slender, head looking down so as to hide Adam's Apple ... :eek: :eek:
Agree, and those legs look suspect to me also.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We used to have a vendor that was questionable. Dressed like a woman, with long hair and make-up. Very suspect until it spoke. “Where‘s Art?” she says with a voice as deep as Shaquille O’Neal. Ahh what a laugh we had that day.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro. Things have changed on this site, in Anything Else section in the past year or so. It's all about the trannies now. Tranny this, tranny that. You know what my tv says? It says it's a soft kill. It says couple generations of this and traditional family values will die, there won't be wife and husband, just sperm in test tube humans, made for a particular task. I heard budweiser went gay. It's horrible man. Gay this and gay that, and if it's not gay then it's body positive. And then I see police shootings. And school shootings and other public places.

I really thought I was getting bsed, until I logged in here.

What can I say. There are no trannies here, propaganda of this stuff is punishable. Dating is norm, more in line with what ams teaches, you got money and success, you got chicks. Chicks are in shape. There is no body positive. If generally, western ideals are being dumped, mainly through ridicule of the wide spread gayness.
Are you a tranny troll?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, it's the same biological markers I look for (with a sloping back forehead with brow ridge for men vs flat/rounded forehead no brow ridge for women).

2 Saturday's ago I was out for a friend's Bday and a girl (a friend of a girl we know) was there giving tranny vibes, touching my arms, being overly sexual with me and another guy, it made me feel sick so I avoided it all night. I think there will be many more trannies in society, undercover, so knowing what to look for is only a benefit.

Don't forget with brow ridge and adam's apple shaving (facial feminisation procedures), vocal training, plastic surgery etc... the only thing you can look for is big hands/feet, long limbs, broad shoulders, narrow hips (but they can use padding), adonis belt, high belly button to waist ratio. It will just get more and more difficult to out them as technology advances. Post op Trannies are tricking men right now into banging them.
I don't think the high navel is a sign; indeed, I've seen some gals (p0rn photos :rolleyes: ) that are 100% women that have a high navel. I'd even say that a low navel is indicative of a long abdomen, which of course is indicative of maleness.

That said, indeed, I base my attraction in a woman as the inverse of "what is the probability that this chick is a tranny".

On a side note, I've seen a fair number of folks who identify as women and claim to be single mommies. I wonder if it is a thing in the tranny community to adopt a child from abroad and have a legally changed birth certificate so as to trick a cishet man who might otherwise be suspicious of a tranny but figures that if she has given birth, she must be a woman. I wouldn't put anything past these folks. The only thing that would totally lay my fears to rest would be a photo as a freshman in high school.

Last edited:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think the high navel is a sign; indeed, I've seen some gals (p0rn photos :rolleyes: ) that are 100% women that have a high navel. I'd even say that a low navel is indicative of a long abdomen, which of course is indicative of maleness.

That said, indeed, I base my attraction in a woman as the inverse of "what is the probability that this chick is a tranny".

On a side note, I've seen a fair number of folks who identify as women and claim to be single mommies. I wonder if it is a thing in the tranny community to adopt a child from abroad and have a legally changed birth certificate so as to trick a cishet man who might otherwise be suspicious of a tranny but figures that if she has given birth, she must be a woman. I wouldn't put anything past these folks. The only thing that would totally lay my fears to rest would be a photo as a freshman in high school.
Probably had a child with a women before the decision to pretend to be a woman. Or it’s just another deception to seem female. They all disgust me I stay away from all of them.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably had a child with a women before the decision to pretend to be a woman.
I had never considered that possibility. :eek: :eek: I know some states allow the birth certificates to be altered as to who are the "mother" & "father". :eek: :eek: :eek:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blair White fooled me until someone told me lol
blaire-white tranny.jpg

From this angle, she reminds of a chick I had dated many, many years ago. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

It's almost like you have to get a private eye to check that a chick was a chick in high school. :mad::mad: I suppose an alternative is to only date chicks that have a DNA profile (e.g., 23AndMe, Ancestry.com, etc.). THE CHROMOSOMES DON'T LIE!