"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Do you think the onslaught of hypergamy has caused the abortion rate to plummet?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
5,125
I was reading this, and it got me interested:
my opinion: The reason there is less abortion is because women are having less sex, which is because women are hypergamous, and don't want to sex up non-Chad men.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2013
Messages
1,849
Reaction score
563
Location
West Coast
I was reading this, and it got me interested:
my opinion: The reason there is less abortion is because women are having less sex, which is because women are hypergamous, and don't want to sex up non-Chad men.
I disagree.

There’s better birth control options, compared to back then, with less side effects and proper condom use. Just less pregnancies in general.

I do feel like both men and women are masturbating more due to porn.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Abortions might be down but I PROMISE you that single mothers are more than they’ve ever been. They’ll never do a study on it though because it’ll make single moms feel bad. It’s gotten out of hand though, you can wave a stick in any part of the country now and I bet you’ll hit a single mom.
 

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
I think its a combination of better access to birth control, education, and young people having less sex in general.
 
Top