Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think the femynists complaining that women are being abused in the world could lead to USA immigration being slanted toward women?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been reading articles from femynists about how it is going to be such a disaster for women's rights in Afghanistan once the Taliban re-establishes control (which they will, although without the chaotic video of helicopter evacuation like April 30, 1975), some even seeming to say that the USA military should stick around just so that the womyn will be protected. This has got me thinking that we might see political support for an immigration policy that will start emphasizing women, preferably young women (who are the most at risk).

As True Forced Loneliness prophet "Roller" Steve Hoca has always contended, American immigration - be it legal only, or including the illegal - has always been one huge sausage fest :mad:, and this is a major contributing factor to the difficulty that American men have in the dating market. Wouldn't it be great if official policy were to allow women from everywhere in the world that feminysts decry are harmful to women? We would go from sausage h3ll to poontang heaven. :)

What do you all think?

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask Swedish feminists about Swedes marrying Thai women

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
I for one welcome Female refugees to the west, we have a major gender imbalance that would greatly benefit from a surplus of new exotic women.