"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Do you think it's Standard Operating Procedure for an American woman to go away if her boyfriend loses his job?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
5,125
I was reading this, and it got me interested:
I heard the receptionist say “I’m so sorry Curtis”. I just replied “I’m not worried I’ll be fine” but nothing could be further from the truth.

I now had a $2,100 per month mortgage, a $340 per month car payment, and $10,000 in credit card debt for all the furniture we just bought for our condo (and other things).

I drove home and as soon as I walked in the door. My girlfriend knew something was wrong. I told her what happened and she was supportive…at first.
Then my girlfriend came up and asked “why don’t you have a job yet?!” I told her its tough out there. I said “Why don’t you get a job and help me out?!” to which she replied “Because girls like me don’t have to work!”.

That was the last I heard from her. She packed her things and moved out.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
“Because girls like me don’t have to work!”
We can really just put everything else aside, this attitude was the problem. If he knew better he would have tested her for entitled sh!t like this from the very beginning. I would never get together with an unemployed woman or one that clearly hates working, too risky and I really don't like dependent people.

Also as @mrgoodstuff says, find someone on your level and build upon it together. Such investments are harder to back out of because they take ownership of their part in what's built together. Coming in and having everything handed to them makes it easier for them to leave, easy come and easy go.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
We can really just put everything else aside, this attitude was the problem. If he knew better he would have tested her for entitled sh!t like this from the very beginning. I would never get together with an unemployed woman or one that clearly hates working, too risky and I really don't like dependent people.

Also as @mrgoodstuff says, find someone on your level and build upon it together. Such investments are harder to back out of because they take ownership of their part in what's built together. Coming in and having everything handed to them makes it easier for them to leave, easy come and easy go.
When you keep giving someone shyt they don't deserve they will come to resent you.
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
He got what he had coming to him.

Amazing what selfrespect can help you avoid.

This stuff is really not rocket science guys.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,752
Reaction score
4,813
Location
象外
He got what he had coming to him.

Amazing what selfrespect can help you avoid.

This stuff is really not rocket science guys.
That's pretty much.

Guy gets into a relationship without much thought, without any kind of pre-screening or qualifying.

Guy thinks girl has some meta-universal binding law to support him no matter what.

Girl leaves guy and guys IMMEDIATE response is "Look how corrupt all women are! This is just how women behave!"

Getting into all that debt is another side of the story.

Guy borrows a ton of money for school, to get a degree he has NO IDEA will get him hired or not.

This seems to be a common symptom of the modern human.

Stumble blindly through life, end up in a bad way and blame EVERYBODY but themselves for their situation.

Once again:

He got what he had coming to him.

Amazing what selfrespect can help you avoid.

This stuff is really not rocket science guys.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Getting in a relationship that you have to support alone and getting into debt are both wrong behaviours who happens to those who only read fairy tales but not horror stories.

Never heard anyone in Europe to borrow 50k euro for his studies unless he is sure his father will put him on a public job right after and they just need the certificate.

Even guys who borrow 10k for a car are seen as dumb fvcks who go against common sense only to impress those around them.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
I was reading this, and it got me interested:
TBH, I've heard that from several very attractive ladies I've dated in the past. I walked away from each. The ironic thing was they, for a time, ran back to me for a second chance. I, however, stuck to my one strike rule. Ladies seem to think they will be hot for ever. It's rare an average lady will have the genetic gifts of a Liz Hurley or Christie Brinkley. However, if I stay in moderate shape and continue to grow in my career, my earnings can be endless.

It's one of the reasons I've passed on very attractive ladies; mostly blonds. It's just not worth the headache for access to her pus and mouth. I swear, I sometimes feel it's like take a number with them. God only knows how many partners they've had; and what they could have too. They basically use their beauty as a currency. Which, is not all bad, however, they wait until it too late to cash in their chips. Some are wise enough to land a doctor, business owner or some other high SMV when they are starting out. However, the majority are in the sugar baby realm looking to stay at home and live the easy life while their husband or boy toy (or both) are supporting them and their offspring (which are usually also at daycare).
 

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
In her defense... it took him over a year to find another job. So I dont blame her for saying why don't you have a job yet lol

Then after the full year he gets a job at Walmart. He could of gotten an entry level job way sooner until something better came up. He was being picky during a time of desperation
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
Some are wise enough to land a doctor, business owner or some other high SMV when they are starting out. However, the majority are in the sugar baby realm looking to stay at home and live the easy life while their husband or boy toy (or both) are supporting them and their offspring (which are usually also at daycare).
Huh? you just described them doing the same thing as if they were different. What's the difference between being "wise" to land a doctor or business owner, and being a sugar baby? it's the same motivation.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Huh? you just described them doing the same thing as if they were different. What's the difference between being "wise" to land a doctor or business owner, and being a sugar baby? it's the same motivation.
Simple. The one's who are actually smart land the doctor or business owner in her mid 20's or so and start a family/marriage/etc. Many sugar babies just jump from one dude, to another, to another, until they have been passed around at least dozens of times. By this time, they are in their mid to late 30s and want to settle down. Yet, they basically have nothing to offer. Where the dudes at that time already have a house/condo, retirement, savings, investments, a growing career, etc.

Get the point? The smart one's know to land a successful dude early and build something with him. The others just cycle the guys and eventually end up with little substance later on.

Watch this. He gives an insight on what most young attractive ladies in their early 20's are doing. They are living in the moment, not thinking about tomorrow. He gives them money for their body and youth. Yes, they get money and gifts in return, but nothing else. He gets much more.

 
Top