Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think Indian men will just come to the conclusion that it's OVER?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading this:
I only deal with discarded cellphones as they are easy to dismantle and don’t cause many health hazards,” said Rashim, sitting on a chair inside his shop, where he employs three people. His employees extract motherboards and other chips from cellphones and send them for further processing. “I earn around 1,000 to 1,500 rupees [$12 to $15 USD] on a normal day, and that’s not sufficient when you have a family of six and other responsibilities,” he said.
First, there is the problem with sex-selection abortion which demographically has insured that India (and China, for that matter) will be sausage fests for the life of anyone alive today. Then there is the extraordinarily brutish working & living conditions there (it might not be quite as bad as China; at least most folks there work in a clean factory). So why do the men there keep trying to have large families instead of just going MGTOW? Why haven't they reached "Peak Mouse Utopia"?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In Western cities, they are some of the best spam approachers on the planet.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cant really think of a worse place to live, warm and wet....few women and ugly, loud, bad hygiene and overcrowded.