"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Do you think I'm fat ?

willo

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 5, 2003
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Brisbane Australia
if you're dateing her

"Do you think I'm fat?"

answer: I wouldn't date a fatty

I wouldn't bother answering the other one different than spike
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2003
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
Re: Re: Do you think I'm fat ?

Originally posted by diplomatic_lies
....
You know, with a postcount like yours I thought you would be capable of posting funny replies by now :D
 

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
879
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Earth
Tisk tisk tisk...

Ebach, the truth is that you judged the validity of my entire post based on a single word. I've laid many women, and you know what I've found?-- Being a DJ isn't just about getting laid. If you are doing all of this just to get some sex, then you will fail miserably. It is as simple as that.

If you want a relationship that will last longer than five minutes, you should really listen to me. Otherwise, shut your mouth. I never said to be a nice guy, so stop making so many assumptions.

Oh, and the name is Spike. Use it with respect.

Now, back to the topic at hand.


:cool:
 
Top