Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think gals with nice knockers have an easier time finding work in an applicant-flooded field?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was looking at this video by a conservababe with nice knockers, and it got me interested:

my opinion: Of course this gal didn't need to get the fancy-shmancy graduate degree to get a job. She showed up with a very nice teat-to-arm-width ratio, and so she got the job. :rolleyes:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No question. Good looking people are at an advantage when seeking employment, and the boobs would factor into that. Good looking people are at an advantage in most walks of life really, maybe all.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being good looking helps critically, being good looking and able to summon sexual desire at the same time probably counts more than your skills unless its a technical field.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Being good looking helps critically, being good looking and able to summon sexual desire at the same time probably counts more than your skills unless its a technical field.
I wouldn’t even say technical fields are any different, at least not IT. I have seen a lot of IT teams managed by women who had no hands on experience in the area of which they managed. To no fault of theirs tho. Beta Men have allowed it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn’t even say technical fields are any different, at least not IT. I have seen a lot of IT teams managed by women who had no hands on experience in the area of which they managed. To no fault of theirs tho. Beta Men have allowed it.
We had a beautiful texas Belle at one of my companies 20 yrs ago. It was a true technical company and she didnt get free attention or an easier time from us. She got frustrated and left.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why go home for burgers, when there's steak at work.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's called the halo effect and has been around for a while, even researched.

Some researchers sent in good looking people (guys and gals) to interviews. The attractive people were coached to give stupid sounding answers.

They also sent in normal looking people who were coached to give accurate and intelligent answers.

As you'd expect it, dumb sounding attractive people were hired at a higher rate than the smart sounding ugly people.

It it was it is. Plenty of mgtow types moan about the "attractive privilege" but whatever.

Do you gotta do, and don't whine if you can't.