Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think facebook may soft block someone?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cut social media few years ago, right now I only have a fake account with no friends that I use only to read funny pages or get info from restaurants and bars.

Well sometime I wanna go and check what people I know is doing before calling them when I hit their cities, I go on the search menu and type their name and the research shows NOTHING...not them and not even other people with their same name.

I tried to select "people" instead of "everything" and still shows no result while it cant be possible that there isnt a single man in warsaw called Maryniak or other common names.

Any idea?

Serenity

Reaction score
I know there is a privacy setting that let's you only come up in search if you have at least one friend in common. I don't think everyone has that setting activated though, strange if you can't find at least some of these people.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know there is a privacy setting that let's you only come up in search if you have at least one friend in common. I don't think everyone has that setting activated though, strange if you can't find at least some of these people.
Yeah thats what rings a bell, the fact that I cant see anyone at all.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I deleted that profile to see if a new one will work or they do with IP address.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The suggested friends is pretty creepy. It reads your other apps, email, phone and texts, and I think also geo fences to know when you have been physically near someone else. You can be communicating with someone through an anonymous app, and their real name will appear in your suggested friends.

And don't plot to kidnap a government official over Facebook chat. The ai will sniff it out and show the conversation to a human fb employee, who then calls the cops. That is what happened here in Michigan recently. The fbi apprehended them, but really Facebook caught them.