“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Do you think asking a gal you've just picked up at a bar to go to Bible Study the next Sunday could be an effective asymmetrical ploy?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
5,126
From the same Quora thread I had mentioned in a previous post:

A coworker had a technique that he seemed to have repeated success with. When closing time rolled around on Saturday night, at whatever singles bar he was frequenting, he would ask the young lady that he was most interested in, “ if she’d like to attend bible study with him in the morning?” Apparantly this created the impression that he was a sincere, upstanding, sort of guy. Either that, or the girl would just be so taken by surprise that she didn’t have an excuse to beg off ready. Sometimes they’d actually show up at the bible class, which turned out to be scheduled for Sunday afternoon. The discussion topic was often repentance, he told me.
:eek:o_O
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top