Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think AI security apps will cause PUAs to be banished from nightclubs?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading this, and it got me interested:
PatronScan’s services extend beyond just spotting fake IDs, however. In its promotional material, PatronScan claims — without citing a source — that “95% of incidents are caused by 1% of patrons.” When a patron allegedly misbehaves, a staffer can flag their scanned ID in the system, and tag their indiscretion from PatronScan’s list of banned acts: “Assault,” “disturbance,” “drug possession,” “drug trafficking,” “fake ID,” “fighting,” “gang violence,” “public intoxication,” “sexual assault,” “theft,” “private,” or “other.”
My opinion: Macking will be categorized as "other". Chicks will figure out that by complaining about a PUA, he will get on this banned list. It will be OVER for NightGameCels.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With technology it would be easy to create an "86'ed" list if all the venues were on the same software.

Troublemakers, angry drunks, dine and dashers better watch out. You can't be anonymous in the big crowd anymore.

Hint.....Don't make women complain about your approach and you will be fine...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no such thing as a NightGameCel. Many men get laid from night game approaching. There are incel men that fail that every type of interaction. You're either incel or you're not.

I would agree that bad approaching would be categorized under "other" or "disturbance".

Most men will be unaffected by PatronScan. Article is nearly 3 years old.

Indoor masking is a much bigger problem affecting night game than PatronScan.

PUAs are near the bottom of the list of concerns for mall security. PUAs doing approaches will be lower on the list of PatronScan concerns.