"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Do you think a great pickup line is to ask a gal you meet at the pub to come back to your place and play video games?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
5,126
I was reading this and it got me interested:
It would kind of piss me off.
Not really, but kinda, in a way that made me shake my head and laugh while thinking:
“Really?”
My buddy Mike and I used to frequent a bar that was walking distance from our house. We would spend at least one weekend evening (but usually two) at this bar drinking into the wee hours.
Now, Mike was a handsome enough guy. Very nice, humble, friendly, and confident enough, too. He was a good conversationalist. But nothing about this guy would strike him to anyone as a pick-up artist.
And yet, somehow, he punched way above his weight; he would rack up some serious numbers with the ladies- Master Panty Dropper.

How?
He would just start talking with a girl at the bar. There were no slick lines. No practiced scrunchy face handsome look that made her melt.
It was usually, later in the night, just a simple: “Want to go to my house and play some Wii Tennis?”
Yup. You heard that right.
Wii. ****ing. Tennis.


On many occasions, I’d walk home, and there he’d be in the living room with a new lady friend. One remote in his hand- One remote in hers.
Swinging away with the remotes like they were playing tennis.
Sometimes a gal would even just have her bra top on. (He swears it was never “Strip Wii Tennis” to my inquiries. “She just took it off” apparently.)
They’d both be laughing. Swinging away. Sometimes even sweating from their efforts. They’d usually have a beer in their other hand, playing best 2 out of 3, 3 out of 5 and so on.
I’d smile, chug some water and head to my room.
Eventually, the moans of pleasure would emit from his bedroom some time after that.
(And then a bunch of guys jumped in their cars to go buy Nintendo Wiis.)
Nintendo - you owe me $1000 for this free commercial.
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,394
Reaction score
5,137
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
The line itself is not critical. If she's attracted and DTF, you can use almost any reason to invite her back.

On business trips or vacations when I had a hotel room, my go to line was, "I'm gonna go relax for a while and watch some TV. You want to come up?"

In any of these, you aren't mentioning sex; so she can't really get OFFENDED at you propositioning her. But she's obviously smart enough to know what you really want. You'll get a yes or some polite excuse why not (as a no).

Now this guy is adding some potentially fun strip game to his video game playing idea. And it's a game that he is highly experienced at (and she isn't) so she will keep "losing" lol. That's very clever.

But the actual line you use at the bar doesn't matter too much. It's really just a formality.

For my first ONS from a club, the girl propositioned me. She said, "Are you ready to get out of here?" For a few seconds, I must have sperged out. I thought it meant that she wasn't have a good time, even though we were at the coolest club around lol. I think quickly realized what she meant and said, "Sure."
 
Last edited:
Top