Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you realize

jlujan

Don Juan
Reaction score
That many of the questions that are posted here can be awnsered by anybody, including the person thats making them? its like it isn't so much about advice as much as approval, and it makes me wonder, how can you be a DJ if you contradict yourself by showing you are insecure about trusting your own desitions?

I am not trying to make anybody look bad, it was just an observation, not all the questions fall into this category, but many as you know do.

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Can I get a HELL YEAH!!

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HELLA YEAH

you dont need reassurance

htemorp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A wise man once said, "only you know yourself best" or something like that...HAH. Anyhow, only you can help yourself and resolve your own issues. We only offer guidances and possible tips to help you help yourself.

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jlujan
I am not trying to make anybody look bad, it was just an observation, not all the questions fall into this category, but many as you know do.
And what in the name of Karloff the Longdyck is stopping you from shouting out this so hard it will break the glass on your monitor and pierce your eardrums?
Perhapse the ilusion that the people on this board are something more than "the rest of the mortal realm, which hasn't yet heard of sosuave.com," and not just a bunch of blind, inscure teenagers or postteenagers, people seeking everybody's approval, and just ordinary people with ordinary problems who don't get to fyck 7 girls a week and who still piss, shyt, eat and sleep JUST the same as the rest of the world?
Naaaaaah, that just COULDN'T be it, now could it? Most certainly not.

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That many of the questions that are posted here can be awnsered by anybody, including the person thats making them? its like it isn't so much about advice as much as approval, and it makes me wonder, how can you be a DJ if you contradict yourself by showing you are insecure about trusting your own desitions?

75% of the people on this board are NOT DJs (maybe higher - I'm going conservative here).

silverdog

Don Juan
Reaction score
*insert guitar solo* HELL YEAH!!

jlujan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Do you realize

Originally posted by Ronin I
75% of the people on this board are NOT DJs (maybe higher - I'm going conservative here).
So 80 to 90% of the people here are certified AFC's desperately seeking to change their lives?:D

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee

I've noticed that a lot of times lately, I'll have a question about something, and I'll come here and hit "post", and I'll sit here thinking about what I have to say, but realize that I already know the answer to most of the questions I want to ask.

It sometimes helps to hear others say it, especially when you're still in the "recovery" phase.

Look at me...I've never even been on a date before, and I can answer most of the questions people ask.

I guess I need to get out of "armchair DJ" mode. :eek:

jlujan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Do you realize

Originally posted by squirrels
I've noticed that a lot of times lately, I'll have a question about something, and I'll come here and hit "post", and I'll sit here thinking about what I have to say, but realize that I already know the answer to most of the questions I want to ask.

It sometimes helps to hear others say it, especially when you're still in the "recovery" phase.

Look at me...I've never even been on a date before, and I can answer most of the questions people ask.

I guess I need to get out of "armchair DJ" mode. :eek:
LOL!!!!

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem isn't knowing what to do, but rather having the willpower to do it

stevey_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
excellent post and a very interesting theory!!

this is almost true as even i (yeah, ME!!) still ask advice on subjects which i know best but, for some reason, i would prefer other people to answer them for me which is meaningless as i give out so much advice to other people but why should i be giving out advice if i can't even give myself advice??

mysteries of life i suppose!!

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I think some people on this site are just not sure of themselves when it comes to women... big surprise right? :rolleyes:

I don't think that's always the case though, even with obvious questions. Sometimes people just want other opinions. Sometimes they want an outside perspective because as we all know its hard to see the truth when emotions are involved.

Good post though.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to agree with this.. It's to the point now where I don't want to post anything positive about what's going on in my life becasue people here seem to get offended. When I first came here, there were people like pook and a couple of others, who you would read their posts on a daily basis "hey, just got this girl, let me tell you this funny story, blah blah, I got some at the end.". Also, some posts actually were to give good advice.

Almost a year later, all the posts here are pretty much the same, exect a few, asking for help to small problems, people flamming people because they are actually becoming DJ's and so on.

Around 2 weeks ago I actually ran into the girl who sent me looking for this site. I wanted to post what transpired but I didn't feel like defending myself from all the people who were to insecure about their own progress. (BTW, she asked for my phone number and I declined, telling her I would be pretty busy with work and all and that If I wanted to get in touch with her I knew how). This is a girl who sent me crying looking for answers. That's a lot of progress.

Alot of guys here say that they don't see results, well I think we need to post some of the sucessful DJ's sucesses more often to give people hope.

jlujan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its o.k to ask questions and advice about HOW TO aproach-do-talk-act-be etc, etc, around a woman, but i guess i am talking about post like these:

"well, i called a girl and asked her to go out and shes like "i am kind of busy", so i say no problem, then i call her back in a few days and she says she has to water her plants and stuff, so i call her back in a few days and i leave a message on her awnsering machine, its been a week and she hasn't called me back, what should i do?"

Some things are very obvious, and you don't need to be a genius to figure things out, IF YOU FIND YOURSELF HAVING TO MAKE EXCUSES ABOUT HER ACTIONS, its not worth your time. Any self respecting man will never put himself in a situation where a woman confuses you, because if she does confuse you, shes the one playing you.