Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you know what you really want, read this!

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more I talk to people the more I understand how different we all are. Look at people at this board, we have people who love weight lifting, people who love to paint, play guitar, listen to rap, who loves cars others like poetry, some find surfing to be cool, a few of us like to fish, others to party...

All these people come to this board to improve their life to some degree. As many who want to improve themselves this many definitions there is of the word Don Juan. A Don Juan is not someone who is good with women, who love to climb mountains, who love to do something. The whole thing about the Don Juan is our own ideal we have. The person we long to be.

You see, when I first came here I tried to adapt to what people told me was a Don Juan. I changed my life to fit it, and as you understand this way I never could be happy. Now I strive for who I want to be. We all want to be different things and as long as we journy towards our ideal we are becoming more a DJ, we are becoming more content with our lives. The more true we are too ourselves and the less self illusions we have on what we want the more content we will become with life.

It took me quiet some time to ditch techniques and the player role. Because I am not a person who enjoy the sensation of being a player because it doesn't improve my life the way I want. The more I strived for what I wanted to be the more I understood what I wanted to get in a woman too. I cannot see the point of sleeping with women and not moving forward in life, in my opinion life is the most important part. This is my way, it is not correct for anyone else than me.

You see, there is over 3 billion females on the planet and exactly the same amount are unique. The first step as a DJ is to understand what you are really looking for. You see, all women will not respond to the exact same thing. Any person who says they know what women want is decieving themselves (yeah you can give me a good slap for my arrogance ;)). There is only a statistical probablility that women will like a thing. And whatever you do in life there is always women interested in you if you go for it.

My point is, if you strive for reaching your ideal the women interested will be quality women who you will fit really well with. A person sitting at home eating chips might find a perfect match that reinforces his negative traits and make him feel good. A person striving to reach for his goals and his ideal will find women who find him interesting for this.

You see like attracts like, and if you play a role, you will attract people who identify with this role you play. It will be hard to find what you are really looking for. If you are true to yourself and all the time get closer and closer to your ideal life you will find women who fit you very well. IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WANT AND SET STANDARDS ON THE THINGS YOU WANT IN YOUR LIFE YOU WILL FIND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR. This means you will be rejection more women than you accept, but the quality of these women will be very high. And the you reach your ideal the more natural you can be and attract the ladies.

Feel free to leave a comment or your thoughts on the subject.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed.

I'd say there are too many people sucking up to the more knowledgable of the board and wanting to become like them.

The only person you can become in your life is yourself. Everyone has a flaw, everyone has a weird take on life - everyone is interested in SOMETHING. Weird or normal.

Become your own man. Be independant. Do whatever you love, and you'll love whatever you do. Lose the player style if you dont like it. Lose the C+F if it aint you.

Learn the basics of attracting women, and go learn your own style. All the 'great' guys on this board have their own style.

Gunwitch sounds like a guy who sleeps with a million women a year.

Pook sounds like a guy thats very elitist and is looking for the right girl to have fun with.

Fingz just has that real mad laid-back feeling about him.

Anti-Dump takes no crap and is in it for the long term stuff.

Where are they now? Living life, they're hardly ever here. They share what they know, then they get back to it.

Whats *YOUR* style?

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for replying ben... I think the point got lost in the transmission and you highlighted it well.

The thing is that I go against this "be a man"-thing. No actually I don't but people have misinteprented it a lot, thinking a man is someone who climb mountains swim across rivers and travel to the northern pole.

It is not the stuff that you do that count but the feeling you convey wheter you like playing chess or ice hockey, it's the person you are. Dedication borderlining obsession is powerful wherever you point it at. As long as you are content with your life or living life as you put it it's all good.

My point is that when you get closer to who you want to be it will also get easier to get women. Nowadays I have women trying to impress me instead and I choose among them I find interesting.

eniktin

Don Juan
Reaction score
you have to combine your individuality and creativity with product knowledge of reality. it's a compromise.

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to take the knowledge and wisdom you've gained and use it but never sacrifice what makes you, YOU.

Because if a coat doesn't fit you, then find one that does.

Wacky-1

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's posts like this that make me more inclined to keep thinking that we really don't need this site. This is the most fundamental concept of being a DJ. Since we can't define our so-called "ultimate self", i.e. the person we want to be, we call it the DJ. What many don't realise is that people like Pook, Fingers, MoTU, Anti-Dump etc all had their own style, and that's something we have to work on.
By the way Lifeforce, I could really relate to what you were saying, bacause once upon a time, I also felt that I needed to somehow be another person crafted in the image of the successful people on this site. Heck, we all will eventually learn. Excellent post imho.

kel

Don Juan
Reaction score
We need this site because we can't get started on our own. Its helpful to have people with similar experiences but different goals to compare to.

I know that even though I'm miles away from my destination, I wouldn't have even begun the trip if it weren't for this site and a few other things i've read.

--Kel

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KJ