Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

do you have regreats?

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know .. regreats are stupid, but the meaning of the thread is to learn with the others DJS mistakes.

So..

I regreat

believing in people too much
depending on people
afc days - traveling to other country after a chick
not focusing on my goals and life objectives
not dating more when I was younger

lots of lessons ...

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I regret reading this thread

Joking haha. I regret not taking advantage of all the women i could have. I regret spending half of my high school year smoking pot and I regret starting to smoke cigarettes

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We all have regrets but I find it is better to learn from your regrets and put your focus on the present so that in the future you won't have anymore regrets.

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My regrets:

- Studying too hard in college - taking it too seriously, and not going out to have fun more.
- That I didn't date more often in my college years.
- Putting up with a 2yr LTR, where 1yr was LDR. What a waste of 2 years of my life settling for this girl.
- Not finding this website earlier.
- Studying Chemical Engineering - too much of a niche profession -not enough jobs. However, I will be done with an MBA next spring, so I am already dealing with this part.

Mr.B

Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard this quote several weeks ago.

May you have the peace and freedom that comes from abandoning all hope of having a better past.

This is my new motto to motivate me to drop the baggage and move on and do the things that I want to now.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
I dont have any regrets. I know it may seem like im trying to be a bad ass but i seriously dont regret anything.

Whats done is done, and im still alive and well (for the most part) so i couldnt have done that bad (so far).

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't say necessarily that I have regrets because past mistakes are something to learn from and shape you to become the person you are today and motivate you to improve. That's not a bad thing at all.

Are there things I would do differently? Why of course. I'll list them.

1) Allowing myself to be a doormat and to be used by others

2) Allowing negative comments that others said about me affect me to the point where it affected my outlook in life

3) Taking myself and life too seriously

4) I used to think that chasing skirts was beneath me. Truth is, I didn't think I was good enough to get a woman and I was blind to all of the opportunities that were around me.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SON: Daddy?

FATHER: Yes son,..

SON: What does 'regret' mean?

FATHER: Well son,..the funny thing about regret is, it's better to regret something you have done than to regret something you haven't done.

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
SON: Daddy?

FATHER: Yes son,..

SON: What does 'regret' mean?

FATHER: Well son,..the funny thing about regret is, it's better to regret something you have done than to regret something you haven't done.

Amen to that brother!

parisaga

Don Juan
Reaction score
My main regret is staying in a failed LTR for about a year too long. Should've left earlier. Missed out on the chance to bang a couple fine a$$, smart chicks who were all over me.

I kept hoping things would change. Of course they didn't.

But, on the plus side, I didn't cheat on her, in fact I've never cheated on anyone, and that's very important to me. And in fact we're still great friends.

So I guess it's a matter of perspective...

PocoDiablo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by So Many Ways
I wouldn't say necessarily that I have regrets because past mistakes are something to learn from and shape you to become the person you are today and motivate you to improve. That's not a bad thing at all.

Are there things I would do differently? Why of course. I'll list them.

1) Allowing myself to be a doormat and to be used by others

2) Allowing negative comments that others said about me affect me to the point where it affected my outlook in life

3) Taking myself and life too seriously

4) I used to think that chasing skirts was beneath me. Truth is, I didn't think I was good enough to get a woman and I was blind to all of the opportunities that were around me.
Took the words right out of my mouth!