Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you ever notice that any time there is an article about obesity, it seems that the fat women in it are always married or at least a mother?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sarah has lived with obesity her entire adult life. The 39-year-old mum has a Body Mass Index, or BMI, of over 40, which means she is medically classified as having "severe obesity" and is overweight enough for her health to be at risk.
:rolleyes:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that people should have some sympathy and personally I do feel sorry for them, because the way out is not exactly easy. But there is a way out. If they ate less or fasted regularly, they would lose weight.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats a stiff competition nowdays that some men had to settle a lot less

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Married women get complacent just like some men and let themselves go because they know they got the guy already.

Majority of mothers whether married or single have a hard time or get lazy to go back down to the pre-pregnant weight and body. Plus they are more concentrated on raising their kid(s) more so than looking after their health/beauty.

There are a lot of guys/girls that put in the work initially just to lock down someone. After that, there's quite a few that let themselves go unfortunately.

CoandaEffect

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is hard to have sympathy, these people are obese at their own choosing. The thing about becoming obese is that it does not happen overnight, it takes many years to become truly obese. No one is born obese and most of these people have no memory what it was like when they were thin.

When you break your leg (I’ve done that) you remember what it was like the day before being able to run, walk and climb stairs. Obese people have no such memory because it was so many years ago.

The body positive image (which only seems to apply to women) is actually hurting these people. We’re actually lying to them that it’s ok to be fat, you can still be healthy and you look so beautiful. This just encourages them and makes the situation worse.

Articles like this one also hurt. It just gives them another excuse, if you’re fat it’s in your genes, it’s not your fault.

If you ever spend time with these people it becomes obvious why they are fat. Look at how much they eat. My boss is fat, he eats as much as I eat in a day for breakfast (I’m not kidding). They drive everywhere, complaining that there is not a parking space right outside of the store.

Yes, it would be very difficult for them to return to normal, but they took that decision many years ago.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you ever notice that any time there is an article about obesity, it seems that the fat women in it are always married or at least a mother?
Just kill all whales. :devil:

It is hard to have sympathy, these people are obese at their own choosing.
Exactly.
They made their choices.
No sympathy can be expected.