Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you actually ask your GF to be your GF?

davelmn2003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you ask the girls you hang out with to be your girlfriends EXPLICITLY at some point or do you just suddenly realize that some line was crossed and you're in a GF-BF relationship?

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually, I get down on both knees and beg for it.....JK.

Dunno. I think it just sort of happens. I mean I never have had a man say, I want to be your bf.... eek!

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SHE asks you.

You don't say a word about it, hint at it, hang around and hope for it or drop hints with her friends.

Until then, you date her and others, hang out with her and others and don't quietly slip into being a BF by default. If that happens, then she can simply assume whatever she wants without discussing it or agreeing to it with you and then hold you accountable for not measuring up when she wants to jerk your chain.

You saw Tamales reaction, right? ("..eek!") You'll quietly freak her out, or she's insecure and needs way too much reassurance---i.e., when she grows up and doesn't need all that reassurance anymore, she won't need you anymore.

And go read the bible.

DJStudent

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You normally cross it then take a step back say that you're BF and GF and then continue. That's what happened to me.

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't ASK her to be your girlfriend. She'll either ask YOU, or she'll start referring to you as her boyfriend.

BGMan

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After a month, or was it two months, my gf and I were out having a special dinner, then we took a nice casual walk down Main Street... the mood was perfect so I turned to her, and under the stars and neon lights, I asked her, 'Do you like anal?' JK.. :) ...I really said, 'I'll be your man, if you would only be my girl.' She smiled, looked into my big brown eyes and said, 'I would love that a lot.' and we kissed..... (in my best greek accent) ....'and there you go.' :)

This is of course after she had already told me that she was falling in love with me a week or two before.

Revolution_AM

Don Juan
Reaction score
Asking to be her boyfriend goes 100% AGAINST the "be a challenge" mantra and in all likelihood will be more damaging than beneficial.

First off, for the most part it's the female that is worried about such labels; let her bring it up (the way that it is brought up, if at all, will have a huge bearing on both of your standings in the relationship).

Secondly, why would a DJ really want to limit himself? You may be jumping the commitment gun, which like was said above, produces a world of awkwardness for the both of you. If she thinks that you're too easy to get, then she'll want little to do with you. So have fun dating her, and dating others, until SHE brings it up to you.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you like her, and she likes you, and it looks like a LTR, say what I said in the first post. After all, you both like each other, she's already told you she's falling in love with you. Say it, they love that sh*t. It's what make sup those special memories down the road when there's trouble. Those are the times she looks back and remembers. If you hit trouble, and she thinks back to a moment that she is trying to determine whether or not you really like her, and she can't find that moment anywhere, she may say 'F*ck it.' and just move on to someone else. Just cuz you and her are exclusive now, doesn't mean the challenge is out the window, trust me on this one. The challenges have just gotten harder, and if you meet that challenge, every other challenge is cake. This is where those 'new' challenges can determine if youy are able to handle, and maintain in a LTR down the road.

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
, I asked her, 'Do you like anal?' JK..

You should have stuck with question one, its MUCH better :p