Do Women Hold Grudges?????

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do women hold grudges when you don't call them back after a date? I think yes. I've now had three experiences over the last five years where I have randomly ran into a girl that I went it out with once or twice and they will not talk unless spoken to. For example, the other night I was at a party and when I came up everyone was like ***** where have you been, long time, what are you doing now, college talk, career talk, etc. Well there were only about 25 people tops on the deck and one was this hottie that I didn't call back five years ago, she did not speak at first but after a few minutes I caught her eye and started with a "how you been." Then later in the night I got her to talk about music with me, which btw was how we met. I must note that ther were no hard words, I just didn't call her back; nexted to the tenth degree basically. You should have seen this girl's attitude change after our convo and me conversation. I'm thinking about giving her a call later in the week to see if we can get together sometime. Also, I was 20 when we went out and she was 23. Now that I'm more of a man I think I need to take what should have been mine to start with. Question though is if she has a grudge, will it loosen up when I make a move?

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ohh yea..thats the beauty of being a man..you get over it right away..whereas women remember getting dissed for life

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Disco
Do Women Hold Grudges?????
Do buckets hold water?

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, I see. That's what I thought too. Now for another question, whenever I make the call and try to line up a date with her how eager will she be to go? Or will she be *****y to me. I may even joke about the situation.

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read a news article, where a woman was pissed at her husband cause he cheated on her, she cut of his penis, ran away, took the car, took the penis with her, and on her way to nowhere, she trhew it out of the window. What did he have to lose ? ;) j/k